Low Samsung 3D TV resolution
The Best PC Hardware
Guidelines... Specifications, Quality, Reliability, Support, Design.
1. Company must be between top 10 World's largest manufacturers in their field (market share %). Higher position - more points.
2. Specific line of products must be in top 5 by reliability (rating). More reliable - more points.
3. Product must be popular in society. Large amount of customers, usually, guarantees, that product will be supported longer in the future.
4. Design of product must look good and pleasant and not outdated even after “100 years.
5. Price of new product, parts, repairs or upgrades should not be ~50%-100% bigger, because product is better ~5-10%
It is better to buy ~90% speed available PC for 800 EUR after each 4 years, than top ~100% speed PC for 1600 EUR after each 8 years.
Try to avoid companies, which hide specifications, trying to rip you off, use dishonest advertisement and dirty tricks to lure you into buying their products. If company has low morals in advertisement, there is more chances that their hardware is infected with the same problem.
Don't forget to check, if manufacturer released new and improved product. For safe shopping and low prices, you can check stores, recommended by manufacturer, and big retailers, like Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.es, Dabs.com or Scan.co.uk. If you buy from eBay, make sure, that seller ratings are the highest possible. Seller should have at least 100 positive reviews and items must be insured with PayPal.com warranty. Ratings and reviews on CNet.com • Guru3d.com • Reevoo.com • Epinions.com
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.de / Amazon.es / Amazon.it / Amazon.fr
Custom Build PC Compatibility Example • 2017-01-01
PRIMARY PC - Custom built high performance desktop PC with Windows 10 at home ~ 700+ EUR
SECONDARY PC - Tablet PC with Windows 10 for outside of home activities ~ 300+ EUR
It is much cheaper to have hi-perfomance Desktop PC for gaming and work, than Notebook. You will pay less for the same performance and later upgrades (some upgrades are not even available for notebooks). For example... graphics card prices and performance:
|GeForce GTX 780
||GPU for Desktop
|GeForce GTX 780M
||GPU for Notebook
If you still want to buy very powerful notebook... Dell, Lenovo or Clevo with i5 or i7 processor and NVDIA video card, can be good choice. Customizable Clevo notebooks are sold under Sager (USA), PCS (Europe) and many other brands. Clevo notebooks can have NVDIA graphics cards, but they do not support external 3D displays. With NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology you will not be able to use 3D Vision or 3DTV Play with external monitors or TVs ( 2011-06-06 ).
Microsoft Surface Pro Type Cover-Keyboard +150 EUR
Microsoft Surface Pro Type Cover Keyboard
Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse +60 EUR
Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse
Lenovo • Microsoft • Dell • HP
Microsoft • Surface 3 (2015-06-01) 480+ EUR
Microsoft Surface 3
Microsoft • Surface Pro 3 (2015-06-01) 720+ EUR
Microsoft Surface Pro 3
Microsoft • Surface Pro 4 (2015-10-01) 860+ EUR
Microsoft Surface Pro 4
What’s in the box: Surface Pro 4, Surface Pen, Power supply.
Software: Windows 10 Pro, Office 30-day trial
Security: TPM chip for enterprise security
Processor: 6th Gen Intel® Core™ m3, i5, or i7
Memory: 4GB, 8GB or 16GB RAM
Exterior: Casing: Magnesium, Colour: Silver
Physical buttons: Volume, Power
• 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE
• 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
• Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Dimensions: 292.10mm x 201.42mm x 8.45mm
• Full-size USB 3.0
• microSD™ card reader
• Headset jack
• Mini DisplayPort
• Cover port
• m3: Intel® HD graphics 515
• i5: Intel® HD graphics 520
• i7: Intel® Iris™ graphics
Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope
Screen: 12.3” PixelSense™ display
Resolution: 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI)
Aspect Ratio: 3:2
Touch: 10 point multi-touch
Cameras / video / audio:
• 5.0 MP front-facing HD camera
• 8.0 MP rear-facing camera, with 1080p HD video recording
• Stereo microphones
• Stereo speakers with Dolby Audio™ Premium
Battery life: Up to 9 hours of video playback2
Storage5: SSD options: 128GB, 256GB or 512GB
Weight: m3: 766 grams, i5: 786 grams, i7: 786 grams
Microsoft • Surface Accessories
Nulaxy • Aluminum Stand (2017-01-01) 12 EUR
Nulaxy Aluminum Stand
For 4 to 10 inches devices. Fully adjustable angle & anti-slip silicone. Light weight, firm, durable aluminum body with only 0.8 ounces, can bear up to 100 ounces. Built solid with aerospace aluminum in sleek design and three colors to choose. Lifetime guarantee
By building custom PC with your own hands, you can get better performance and components for less money. If you can't or don't want to do that, you can buy already assembled computers from companies, like PCS.
PCS • Customizable Computers (2017-01-01) 300+ EUR
You can easily customize and order PC on their website.
PCS will assemble it for you.
Perfect monitor should cover maximum area of your field of vision in order to acquire full immerse effect. Eye can extend field of vision by moving its fixation point 60° up, 75° down, 60° towards the nose, and 110° away from the nose. Basically, perfect aspect ratio would be 220°:135° ~= 1.63 ~= 16:10 Any monitor, which is not 16:10, will not cover your field of view evenly or display data outside of your field of view - which is not only waste of space and money, but waste of any content, placed there by the media creators. 21:9 aspect ratio monitors are marketing gimmick and waste of money. All that extra money could be invested more optimally by buying bigger 16:10 or 16:9 (perfect fit for HD television shows) monitor with higher resolution in order to improve visual quality inside focus area of human eye (60° FOV). Because you can fit optics and displays into them, which will cover full field of vision and double or triple quality/FPS by not wasting so many GPU resources on rendering objects in peripheral vision area. By using eye tracking, it would be possible to double or triple perceptual quality again with same GPU resources, because 60% of eye visual cortex is located inside just 10° FOV area (center area of the eye with highest resolution). VR helmets with wireless controllers, like HTC Vive, is the future of the gaming. 3D monitors are obsolete now. It is better to invest money in 2D monitor with high resolution and colors and then in VR helmet, than in 3D monitor. Although, 3D projectors with big screens are still relevant (2016). The main drawback of most popular VR helmets today is still slightly low screen resolution - 1080x1200 pixels per eye - you can clearly see pixels. (2016).
Some manufacturers mislead consumers by advertising 6-bit + FRC panels as "8-bit" ("16.7M colours"). Please note, that, for example, AH-IPS panels can also be 6-bit + FRC (simulated "8-bit"), 8-bit (true 8-bit), 8-bit + FRC (simulated "10-bit") or 10-bit (true 10-bit).
Detailed monitor reviews by TFT Central
Asus ROG SWIFT PG279Q review by TFT Central
Asus • ROG SWIFT PG279Q (2016-06-01) 820 EUR
Asus ROG SWIFT PG279Q
• Size: 27"WS (68.6 cm)
• Panel Manufacturer: AU Optronics
• Panel Technology: AHVA ( IPS-type )
• Response Time: 4ms G2G
• Flicker-Free (PWM Free)
• Colour Depth: 16.7m (8-bit)
• NVIDIA G-sync (version 2) range: 30 - 165Hz
• NVIDIA 3D Vision: Not supported
• Panel Module: M270Q008 V0
• Colour space coverage (%): ~sRGB, ~72% NTSC
• Panel Coating: Light AG coating
• Aspect Ratio: 16:9
• Interfaces: 1x DisplayPort 1.2a, 1x HDMI 1.4
• Resolution: 2560 x 1440
• Ergonomics: Tilt, 120mm height, rotate, swivel
• Static Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
• VESA Compatible: Yes 100mm
• Brightness: 350 cd/m2
• Viewing Angles: 178° / 178°
• Weight: 7.0Kg
• Backlight Technology: W-LED
• Physical Dimensions with stand: (WxHxD) :620x553x238mm
• Refresh Rate: 144Hz native (Up to 165z max overclocked)
• Special Features: 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x 2W stereo speakers, headphone port, NVIDIA G-sync, ULMB
• Colour Gamut: Standard gamut ~sRGB, ~72% NTSC
|Response Time + Input Lag
|1-16ms / 1 frame - Small lag - should be fine for gamers, even at high levels
|16-32ms / 1-2 frames - Moderate lag - should be fine for many gamers
|32ms and more / 2 frames and more - Some noticeable lag - not suitable for high end gaming
|IPS (LG) • AHVA (AU Optronics) • PLS (Samsung) panels
||TN panels (not recommended)
|Slower response time (4 ... 16ms)
||Faster response time (1ms)
|Better colors (8-10-bit)
||Worse colors (6-bit+FRC)
|Better 178°/178° viewing angle
||Worse 170° / 160° Viewing Angle
| High color shift angle.
|| Low Color Shift Angle
Dell • AX510 SoundBar (2014-01-01) 20 EUR
The Dell™ AX510 SoundBar is only powered from a Dell UltraSharp or Professional series monitor and does not come with a separate power adapter. This stereo soundbar is a good choice for improving the quality of multimedia presentations, online training / Web casts, music listening, gaming, and DVD playback on your system. This lightweight, elegantly designed sound bar can be easily attached to your Dell Ultrasharp or Professional Series Flat Panel Monitor. This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems. It is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system. Please note: If your monitor is not an Ultrasharp or Professional Series, you will need the AX510PA Dell Entry Monitor SoundBar, which comes with a separate power adapter.
Dell • MSA14 Monitor Arm Stand (2014-01-01) 58 EUR
Dell MSA14 Monitor Arm Stand
The Dell™ MSA14 single monitor articulating arm is designed to maximize your viewing comfort and improve your productivity with its multi-adjustment capabilities such as adjustability for height, swivel, tilt, portrait/landscape orientations and viewing distance. It can easily be attached to Dell monitor panels with a simple snap to the VESA mount at the back of the monitor without the need for screws. By replacing the standard monitor base with an articulating Dell monitor arm, the space directly in front of the monitor is recovered and you will not need to strain to access work space on the desktop. When properly positioned, Dell monitor arm with integrated cable management feature, keeps your desktop neat, offering both enhanced ergonomics and improved space utilization.
Monitor weight range: 2.3 kg to 9.3 kg
Monitor tilt range: -35° to +80°
Monitor Swivel range: 360° with upper link and at center joint
Monitor rotation: Portrait to landscape
Depth adjustment: 54.8 cm
Height Adjustment: 26.7 cm
Supports Dell Quick Release Monitor. One adapter provided for use with any VESA compliant monitor.
Package Contents: Single monitor arm (4 parts), Dell single monitor arm VESA® plate (1), 2 allen wrenches, thumbscrew, screws, spacers, documentation
Manufacturer Part: MH1HV
Dell Part: 482-10010
Virtual Reality Helmet
Revive • Revive (2016-11-01)
Compatibility layer between the Oculus SDK and OpenVR. It allows you to play Oculus-exclusive games/content on your HTC Vive.
VorpX • VorpX (2016-11-01) 40 EUR
VorpX is a 3D-driver for DirectX9-11 games that is specifically geared towards VR-devices like the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive. Additionally to ‘making games 3D’ it offers various features to tackle many of the issues that arise when playing games on the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive that are not designed for it. Unfortunately, these old games, event if "3D Geometry" mode is available for them, are not so impressive and immersive, as new games and applications, made specifically for VR helmets. Also, you can view 3D movies with it. You must have MPC-HC player installed and optimized with vorpX. Note: if keyboard key [Delete] doesn't show menu in MPC-HC player, you can try to change it, for example, from [Delete] to [KeyPad NumLock]. VideoLAN VLC player can be used to, but it (2.2.4) degrades video resolution. Although, native VR video players, like Simple VR Video Player on Steam for HTC Vive may work better.
“Active” 3D Projector
Brand QTY Market Share: BenQ 16%, Epson 14%, Toshiba 9.2%, Optoma 8.4%, Sony 8%, Others 44.4%, DTC Report Q308
UAECompany QTY Market Share: Epson 24%, BenQ 9.6% Sony 9.3%, Optoma 7.8%, Sanyo 7.7%, Others 41.8%, DTC Report Q308
2D / 3D “ACTIVE” Projection Screens
Elite Screens • Projection Screens • Comparison Table
Elite Screens Screen Materials
Elite Screens • Spectrum 2 (2014-01-01) 245-620 EUR
Spectrum 2 Electric Projection Screen Features:
• MaxWhite FG screeen material with fiber-glass backing ensures the flattest possible non-tensioned surface.
• 1.1 Gain screen material is flat, durable, easy to clean and mildew resistant.
• 180 degree wide-viewing angle for commerical and residential presentations.
• 4 side black masking borders enhance contrast ratio and avoid overscan from projector.
• Black backing on material for sharper picture and clarity.
• Available in diagonal sizes ranging from 90" - 165".
• Two aspect ratios to choose from 4:3 and 16:9.
• Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards.
• 3-way integrated up/stop/down control switch.
• Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan.
• Optional remote control kit (Part # ZPM-RT).
• Streamlined aluminum casing with white enamel coating is moisture resistant.
• Floating mount brackets allow easy alignment for a wall or ceiling installation.
• Ships fully assembled with standard 3-prong power connection ready to Plug & Play.
• GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality and GREENGUARD® Children & Schools Certified.
• 2-year Parts & Labor warranty.
NVIDIA • 3D Vision 2 Glasses (2011-10-15) 108 EUR
Overview: The new gamer-inspired 3D glasses have 20% larger lenses to give you the most viewing area with the least light leakage. 3D Vision 2 glasses are built from state of the art, softer materials designed to deliver more comfort and better fit. They also work great with the innovative NVIDIA 3D LightBoost™ technology, which makes your screen up to 2x brighter for better 3D gaming, video and photo viewing. Experience the new external light blocker that minimises the effects of overhead lighting. Play over 600 PC games in 3D including the latest titles.
Peter Wimmer • Stereoscopic Player
(2012-02-25) 39 EUR
Stereoscopic Player is a versatile 3D movie player. It allows you to play stereoscopic videos and DVDs (external decoder required) and also allows you to watch live video from a capture device. Since it is based on DirectShow, it can handle almost any media format, for example AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF and MOV. Videos can be coded in several different stereoscopic formats. Please see the feature list for supported input and output formats.
|Supported stereo layouts
||Supported viewing methods
• Interlaced / Field-Sequential
• Side by Side
• Multi-View (Tiled)
• SENSIO® Hi-Fi 3D
• SIS Attachment
• Picture in Picture
• Dual Screen Output
• StereoBright™ 2
• NVIDIA 3D Vision
• AMD HD3D *
• Intel Stereo Driver *
• Quad Buffered DirectX *
• Quad Buffered OpenGL 3
• Sharp 3D Display
• 3D Enabled DLP-TV
• Tridelity SL Series 3D Displays
• Tridelity MV Series 3D-Displays
• Generic Single-Viewer Displays
• Generic Multi-Viewer Displays
• Oculus Rift
• SIS Attachment 4
• Side by Side
• Side by Side for 3D-TVs
• Over/Under for 3D-TVs
• Row Interlaced
• Column Interlaced
• True Red - Blue
• True Red - Green
• Gray Red - Cyan
• Gray Yellow - Blue
• Gray Green - Magenta
• Half Color Red - Cyan
• Half Color Yellow - Blue
• Half Color Green - Magenta
• Color Red - Cyan
• Color Yellow - Blue
• Color Green - Magenta
• Optimized Red - Cyan
• Optimized Yellow - Blue
• Optimized Green - Magenta
3D Camcorder • Camera
Sony • CLM-V55 Clip-On LCD Monitor • 300 EUR
Sony • HXRNX3D1U Camcorder (2012-08-12) 2800 EUR
Sony • DEV-50V 3D Binoculars (2015-06-01) 1760 EUR
• Still Image Mode: JPEG
• Still Image: Max Effective 20.4 megapixels
• Still Image Size (Photo Mode) (6016x3384): 20.4 megapixels 16:9
• Still Image Size (Photo Mode) (4224x2376): 10.0 megapixels 16:9
• Still Image Size (Photo Mode) (1920x1080): 2.1 megapixels 16:9
• Still Image Size (Photo Mode) (640x480): 0.3 megapixels 4:3
• Video Format 2D (HD), 3D (HD): MPEG4-AVC/H.264, MPEG4-MVC/H.264 AVCHD format ver.2.0 compatible
• Video Mode Resolution, 2D (HD): 1920x1080/60p, 50p(PS), 60i, 50i(FX,FH), 1440x1080/60i,50i(HQ,LP)
• Video Mode Resolution, 3D (HD): 2x 1920x1080/60i,50i
• Movie Recording Rate (Average Bit Rate): 2D HD; PS:Approx.28Mbps / FX:Approx.24Mbps / FH:Approx.17Mbps / HQ:Approx.9Mbps / LP:Approx.5Mbps, 3D HD; Approx.28Mbps
• Audio Format: Dolby® Digital 2ch Stereo, Dolby® Digital Stereo Creator
• Microphone / Speaker: Built-in Stereo Microphone / Monoral
• Memory Card Slot: Memory Stick PRO Duo™ and SD / SDHC / SDXC compatible
• Composite Video Out: YES (STD)
• HDMI® Out: YES (HD and 3D)
• USB Port(s): Multi/Micro USB Terminal
• Headphone Jack: Stereo Mini jack
• Microphone Input: Stereo Mini jack
• DC IN: YES
• HDMI® Terminal: YES
FujiFilm • FinePix REAL 3D W3 (2011-01-11) 330 EUR
FujiFilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Camera
Number of effective pixels *1 10.0 megapixels
File format 3D Still image: MPO+JPEG, MPO (Multi Picture Format compatible)
2D Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3 *3) (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible)
3D Movie: 3D-AVI (Stereo AVI format with 2 image channels)
2D Movie: AVI format (Motion JPEG with stereo sound)
Logitech • Wireless Illuminated keyboard K800
(2014-01-01) 78 EUR
Logitech K800 keyboard is not as comfortable as Logitech K750 keyboard, but it has backlit keys and USB connection for constant charging during intense use.
With automatic backlighting and hand proximity detection this sleek, comfortable keyboard delivers a brilliant typing experience — day or night for up to 10 days of battery life. You can type while it’s recharging.
• Laser-etched, backlit keys
• Adjustable backlighting
• Hand proximity detection
• PerfectStroke™ key system
• Logitech® Incurve keys™
• Logitech® Unifying receiver
• Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless
• On/off switch
Logitech • Wireless Solar K750 (2014-01-01) 44 EUR
This keyboard would be better, if it had USB connection / charging option. It can run out of power, when days are short (during winters) and windows are far away. Although, you can charge it with lamp. For that reason, it may not be ideal for intense use, like gaming.
This keyboard charges itself whenever there’s light and stays charged for at least three months in total darkness. Only 0.8 cm thick. Logitech Unifying receiver. You can easily add a compatible wireless mouse or keyboard without the hassle of multiple USB receivers. Simply plug the wireless receiver into a USB port on your computer and start using your keyboard right away without software. Want to know how much battery power you have? Or how much power you’re getting from your desk lamp? The Logitech Solar App can help.
Logitech • G810 Orion Spectrum (2016-01-01) 150 EUR
Logitech • G610 Orion Red (2016-01-01) 96 EUR
Logitech • G610 Orion Brown (2016-01-01) 96 EUR
Corsair • Gaming K95 RGB (2014-08-01) 145 EUR
Corsair • Gaming K70 RGB (2014-08-01) 130 EUR
Corsair K70 RGB
Cherry MX Mechanical Key Switch for Gamers and Typists
Mechanical keyboards are uncomfortable, overrated and annoyingly loud even with O-Ring switch dampeners. It is nearly impossible to use them with external microphone and voice activated chat during online gaming sessions and around other people in quiet environments – people will start to hate you for all that noise. Long key travel distance feels inferior by comparison with high quality scissor-switch chiclet keyboards, where you can pull/release trigger faster and with much less effort. Mechanical keyboard manufacturers know about this and some of them brag, how they reduced it by 25% and how faster it is now. Thin scissor-switch keyboards are twice as fast as mechanical, because key in them actuates usually at the same 2 mm distance, but release is instant. Long travel distance and no soft cushion in mechanical keyboard results in hurt fingers after longer gaming sessions, because of frequent attempts to reach button's contact point as fast as possible, which means hitting key's bottom quite hard. Playing intensive games online is not like playing some slow, peaceful and calming piano music. If you want to buy programmable mechanical keyboard "for gaming", you should try it first and can check Corsair K70 or K95. They are not comfortable as Logitech K750 or K800 keyboards.
The Corsair Gaming K70 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard begins with the performance of the legendary K70, and adds multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually unlimited customization. Every key is backed with a Cherry MX RGB key switch for precise actuation and superior feel. 104 full key rollover and 100% anti-ghosting ensure accurate gameplay.
• 100% Cherry MX Mechanical keyswitches
• 32-bit ARM Processor
• Panasonic display controller
• Up to 1000 Hz USB report rate
• Selectable 8ms, 4ms, 2ms, 1ms, and BIOS mode
WASD Kyboards • Cherry MX Rubber O-Ring Switch Dampeners (125pcs) (2014-08-01) 15 EUR
0.4mm Reduction - Blue
0.2mm Reduction - Red
"Bottoming out" is a term used to describe when a key stroke is pressed all the way down where the stem of the switch hits the inside of the switch casing. This causes a "clack" from the collision on mechanical keyboards. Switch sound dampeners are soft rubber O-rings that can be installed onto every single keycap stem to cushion the landing of the switch by stopping the key stroke just short of the point of bottoming out. This also very slightly reduces the max travel distance of the switch. (0.2-0.4mm of 4mm total travel distance. Varies by O-ring type.) This modification is popular among mechanical keyboard owners from around the world. Since most people will bottom out at least a fraction of their keystrokes, the switch sound dampeners will cut away extra noise giving your mechanical keyboard a consistent sound output while typing. The added shock absorption can also help with finger fatigue during long typing sessions. Made of industrial grade EPDM rubber which has much better resistance to cracking and tearing than nitrile or silicon rubber. Fits firmly onto the stem of your Cherry MX keycap.
Logitech • G13 Advanced Gameboard
(2009-02-21) 68 EUR
Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard
Naturally contoured design: Follows the natural shape of your hand and fingers for increased comfort during long sessions.
Large, concave buttons: Let you locate buttons by touch on the home row.
Solid, stable design: Helps assure that your gameboard will keep up when your game gets intense. Strategically placed feet. Stable weight (650 g.).
Twenty-five programmable keys: Customise keys to suit your style of play.
Quick macros: Assign complex actions to single keystrokes—on the fly.
Programmable mini-joystick: Maneuver quickly and easily. The control you need is under your thumb.
Backlit keys: Let you easily locate the right key in low-light conditions or lights-out play. Plus, you can customise the keys with any backlight color that you want.
Onboard memory: Saves your profiles so you can take your personal preferences with you.
Portable design: Keeps the game going wherever you go.
High-visibility GamePanel™ LCD: Gather tactical information, including live stats, system info, and communications from fellow players.
Public software development kit (SDK): Upload the latest enhancements developed exclusively for GamePanel™ by the Logitech open-source community.
Razer • Orbweaver (2013-08-01) 100 EUR
Full mechanical keys with 50g actuation force
20 fully programmable keys
Programmable 8-way directional thumb-pad
Adjustable hand, thumb, and palm-rests modules for maximum comfort
Instantaneous switching between 8 key maps
Unlimited macro lengths
Razer™ Synapse 2.0 Enabled
Backlit keypad for total control even in dark conditions
Unlimited customizable profiles via Razer Synapse 2.0
Approximate size: 55 mm / 2.17” (Depth) x 154 mm / 6.06” (Width) x 202 mm / 7.95” (Height)
Logitech • G700 (2010-10-06) 70 EUR
Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse G700s
13 programmable controls with macro capability
Individually sculpted buttons
Ideal for MMORPGs
Natural curves that fit your hand
Smooth gliding feet
Data over cable
Onboard memory profiles
Dual-mode scroll wheel
Windows mouse settings...
Extra mouse buttons: Proper gaming mouse is like HOTAS Joystick, it allows you to keep left hand on movement keys (W,A,S,D,SHIFT,SPACE) at all times, while performing most basic FPS functions (shoot, aim down sight, throw grenade, melee attack, crouch, prone, draw side gun, ...). This requires more than 5 buttons. True gaming mouse must have at least same amount of action buttons as a standard gaming controller which is 14 (A, B, C, D, LS, RS, LT, RT, LB, RB, D-PAD Up, D-PAD Right, D-PAD Down, D-PAD Left) and Logitech G700s, with its 13 programmable buttons, comes very close to perfection. Extra buttons is exactly, what makes mouse a "gaming mouse", because extra buttons gives advantage over other players. Of course, higher DPI, faster pool rate, memory profiles and scripting makes mouse a "gaming mouse" too.
DPI and muscle memory: It is important to make sure, that mouse sensitivity in Windows is the same as in the Game, because it allows you to move windows cursor to a specific location or move in-game target onto the enemy without conscious effort.
DPI higher than 6400 is mostly a marketing gimmick, because many games does not support DPI higher than 3200. You can use low sensitivity settings and 10.8 inches swipe on the mouse pad to turn 360 degrees in the game. Sensitivity of 1600 DPI is most convenient for that now:
a) Open Control Panel -> Mouse -> [Pointer Options] tab and
b) Set pointer speed at marker 3 (11 markers: from 0 to 10)
1. Most games allow to set 360° Turn = 10.8" swipe.
2. With 80° in-game Field on View (FOV) and 1920 pixel wide monitor it allows to shift in-game world with 1/2 pixel precision exactly. This gives two advantages in FPS games:
a) Partly removes "pixel snapping" effect and results in smooth and high quality precision movement when sniping far away targets, which occupies 1-2 pixels on the screen.
b) Removes the need to use medium or long-range scopes in FPS games when using high precision weapons, when aiming at far away targets, because "pixel snapping" is no longer screws precision and forces you to miss.
Use mouse-sensitivity.com website to convert distance (10.8") and mouse DPI (1600) into in-game sensitivity value.
Left-Hand gaming Mouse
Razer • DeathAdder Left Hand (2013-08-01) 60 EUR
Roccat • Kova (2015-11-01) 60 EUR
SteelSeries • Sensei [RAW] (2013-08-01) 50 EUR
SteelSeries Sensei [RAW]
Lighter weight and “V” shape makes Sensei [RAW] easier to lift-up and helps to move it across surface more precisely than Razer Naga. It is better than Razer Naga for FPS games. Doesn't have enough buttons for games, like “World of Warcraft”.
Logitech • G900 (2010-10-06) 158 EUR
Connection Type: Wired/Wireless
DPI (Min/Max): 200-12,000
Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
Indicator Lights (LED): RGB
Hyperfast scroll wheel
On-the-fly DPS adjustment
Up to 5 onboard profiles
USB Protocol: USB 2.0
USB data format: 16 bits/axis
USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
Wireless report rate: 1000Hz (1ms)
Wireless technology: Custom 2.4GHz
Battery life with lighting: 24 hours
Battery life without lighting: 32 hours
Height: 130 mm
Width: 67 mm
Depth: 40 mm
Weight: 107 g
Cable Length (Power/Charging): 1.83 M
Razer • Naga Left Hand (2013-08-01) 80 EUR
Razer Naga Left Hand
Total of 19 MMO optimized programmable buttons
12 button mechanical thumb grid
Tilt click scroll wheel
8200dpi 4G laser sensor
Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
Green LED backlighting
Up to 200 inches per second /50g acceleration
Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
7 foot/2.1m braided fibre cable
Logitech • G440 Hard Gaming Mouse Pad
(2013-11-01) 28 EUR
Width: 340 mm
Depth: 280 mm
Thickness: 3 mm
G440 features a low friction, hard polymer surface ideal for high DPI gaming, improving mouse control and precise cursor placement. Consistent surface texture can improve sensor performance, especially when used with Logitech G gaming sensors. And the rubber base and hard polymer core help maintain stability.
Logitech • G920 Wheel (2015-06-01) 150 EUR
Logitech G920 Driving Force
Logitech • G920 Shifter (2015-06-01) 50 EUR
G29 Driving Force Wheel:
• 900-degree steering
• Dual-motor force feedback
• Throttle, brake and clutch pedals
• Helical gearing with anti-backlash
• Hall-effect steering sensor
• Real leather
• Stainless steel
G29 Driving Force Shifter:
• Designed to work with G29/G920 Driving Force Racing Wheels
• Six speeds with push-down reverse gear
• Steel and leather components for comfort and durability
• Mounts securely to a racing rig
ThrustMaster • T500 RS Wheel (2014-11-01) 350 EUR
Thrustmaster T500 RS
ThrustMaster • TH8 RS Gearbox (2014-11-01) 150 EUR
To play such games as “Grand Theft Auto”, “Mafia” or “Saints Row” with steering wheel you may need Xbox 360 Controller Emulator.
T500 RS Wheel and pedals
• 30cm in diameter with 16-bit resolution (65536 values) wheel.
• Angle of rotation adjustable up to 1080° (3 full turns).
• Force Feedback (industrial motor, torque 150mNm, 3000rpm, 65W).
• Mechanism with large dual belts (fluid and smooth action).
• Rigid motorized stopper, no matter what angle of rotation you select.
• Detachable wheel (allows for future upgrades).
• Contactless magnetic sensor (precision won’t decrease over time).
• Authentic sequential gearshift levers crafted of brushed metal.
• 17cm in height (for instant access along 1080°).
• 3 adjustable pedals with your choice of 2 positions: floor-mounted position (F1-style) or suspended position (GT-style).
TH8 RS Gearbox
• 2 interchangeable shift plates: "H"-pattern (7+1), "Sequential (+/-)".
• 13 cm tall gear stick with knob.
• Detachable knob compatible with real universal knobs.
• 100% metal internal mechanism, lever, and clamping system.
• Contactless magnetic sensor ensures consistency over time.
• Adjustable resistance when changing gear.
• Shift-plate position and rotation adjustable by 360°.
• Clamping system position and rotation adjustable by 360°.
Joystick • HOTAS
Thrustmaster • Hotas Warthog (2016-01-01) 328 EUR
CH • Fighterstick USB (2014-04-30) 100 EUR
CH Fighterstick USB
• Three axis and 24 buttons
– X, Y and Z for aileron, elevator and throttle control
– three traditional push buttons, three 4-way hat switches, one 8-way POV hat switch and one mode switch button
• Total of 128 programmable functions with Control Manager software (included)
• Three color mode indicator LED's on base
• Stylized F-16 handle
• Dual rotary trim wheels for precise adjustment of ailerons and elevators
• Side throttle wheel
• Large, sturdy base with non-slide feet
• Plug and Play driverless USB installation with 7 foot USB cable for both PC and Macintosh
• Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OSX
CH • Pro Throttle USB (2014-04-30) 115 EUR
CH Pro Throttle USB
• Three axis and 24 buttons
• X and Y axis on miniature joystick and Z axis on accurate throttle sliding motion
• 3 Traditional push button, 1 mode switch button, 3 4-way directional hat and 1 8-way POV hat switch
• Total of 176 programmable functions with Control Manager software (included)
• Three color mode indicator LED's on base
• Ergonomic left handed H.O.T.A.S. design with forward and back slide motion
• Large, sturdy base with non-skid feet
• Plug and Play driverless USB installation with 7 foot USB cable for both PC and Macintosh
• Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OSX
CH • Pro Pedals USB (2014-04-30) 90 EUR
CH Pro Pedals USB
• 3 axis of control, X & Y axis for left and right toe brake control and Z axis for self centering sliding mechanism for rudder control
• Realistic heel-toe differential brake control
• Locking rudder axis for gas/brake emulation for racing games
• Large, sturdy base with 7 foot USB cable
• Plug and Play driverless USB installation for both PC and Macintosh
• Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OS
Creative • USB Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1
(2014-02-01) 65 EUR
Creative Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1 USB
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)
(Main) Headphone Out: 1 x 3.5mm jack
Line Out : 2 x RCA jacks (Front Out) 1 x 3.5mm ( Rear L/R ) 1 x 3.5mm (C / Sub)
Microphone In: 1 x 3.5mm jack
Line In: 1 x 3.5mm jack
Optical Out: 1 x TOSLINK
Up to 600 Ohms
Max Channel Output
SBX Pro Studio, CrystalVoice, Scout Mode, Dolby Digital Live Encoding
Creative • Sound Blaster ZxR 180 EUR
Creative • Sound Blaster Zx 115 EUR
Creative • Sound Blaster ZxR (2017-01-01) 180 EUR
Creative Sound Blaster ZxR
Audio Processor: Sound Core3D
SBX Pro Studio: Yes
Max. Playback Quality: 24-bit / 192kHz (Stereo-Direct Mode) 24-bit / 96kHz (5.1)
Max. Recording Quality: 24-bit / 96kHz 24-bit / 96kHz
Output: 5.1 Channels
Included Accessories: Audio Control Module (with Beamforming Microphone Built-in)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 124dB
Upmixing of Stereo to Multi-channels: Yes
Headphone: 1 x Amplified 1/4" jack
Speaker Out: 2 x RCA (L / R); 2 x 3.5mm jacks (Rear, C/Sub)
Microphone In: 1 x 1/4" jack
Line In: 2 x RCA (L / R)
Optical Out: 1 x TOSLINK
Optical In: 1 x TOSLINK
Scout Mode: Yes
Headphone Amp: Up to 600 Ohms
EAX: EAX Advanced 5.0
DTS Connect Encoding: Yes
Dolby Digital Live Encoding: Yes
Audio Fidelity: Up to 24-bit / 192kHz
Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 8; Windows® 7
Compatible Platform: PC - PCIe x1
Beamforming Microphone: Yes (Built into Audio Control Module)
Microphone Type: Dual-array Noise Canceling Condenser
Frequency Response: 100Hz to 20kHz
ASIO: ASIO 2.0
Multi-Speaker 5.1 or 7.1 Surround Headsets
We think, that future belongs to multi-speaker 5.1 or 7.1 headphones (like Roccat Kave XTD 5.1 Digital), enhanced with surround sound algorithms, provided by audio sound cards/amplifiers (like Creative Sound Blaster ZxR). 10 speakers (5 on each ear) with their own 8 audio channels can produce much clearer and better 7.1 surround sound than all 8 channels merged in only 2 channels/speakers. Bigger and more expensive speakers in stereo headphones is better, than small and cheap speakers in 5.1 or 7.1 headphones, for stereo sound. But, if you had chance to listen 5.1 music, like Jean Michel Jarre - Aero DTS 5.1 (2004), through good multi-speaker 5.1 or 7.1 headphones and through stereo headphones with virtual 5.1 or 7.1 enabled, you can notice immediately, that sounds are more clear and pleasant in multi-speaker headphones and more mashed, like indistinguishable chaos, in stereo headphones with virtual 5.1 or 7.1 enabled. Unfortunately, all multi-speaker 5.1 or 7.1 headphones still (2016) have issues with comfort and build or sound quality (also, because of small and cheap speakers) and, therefore, are on the edge of wasting money... often even for 5.1 or 7.1 audio content. They are not as good and comfortable, as, for example, Sennheiser HD 559 high-end headphones... especially for stereo audio content.
5.1 Multi-Speaker: Roccat Kave XTD 5.1, Zalman ZM-RS6F, Tritton Pro+ 5.1, Cyber Snipa Sonar 5.1, Psyko 5.1, CM Sirus 5.1
5.1 Virtual (stereo headphones): Logitech G35, JVC HA-RX700, Plantronics Gamecom 777, Razer Megalodon
Advice on buying 5.1 Headset / Headphones - these requirements will narrow your choice significantly:
• Must be Real 5.1 or 7.1 (4 or 5 real speakers on each side) not some virtual simulation from or to stereo.
• Must have external volume control - front, rear, centre, vibration.
• Must have subwoofer vibration.
• Must have soft, thick and wide headband cushion since 8 speakers have extra weight.
• Must have soft circumaural cushion - an earphone cushion that completely surrounds the auricle (ear).
• Can be plugged directly into Creative SoundBlaster in order to use its latest EAX technology.
• Must have USB cable or external amplifier to power subwoofers vibration properly.
• Note: External analog amplifier adds extra noise so pick only if it has some extra features like multiple input/output audio switch which is useful on multiple PC set.
Roccat • Kave XTD 5.1 Digital (2014-01-01) 165 EUR
Stereo sound is not as good as in Sennheiser high-end headphones.
Real 5.1 surround sound
With three driver units per earcup
Premium inbuilt multi-channel sound card
For rich, interference-free audio
Smartphone to headset bluetooth pairing
Let’s you handle calls on the fly
Fully-equipped desktop remote
Total audio control at your fingertips
Supreme comfort: ultra-light design
Suitable for lengthy gaming sessions
Noise-canceling mic with mute led
Fully rotatable and completely removable
Robust and durable engineering
Built to last for long-term use
5.1 speaker ports feature in remote
For a seamless hook-up to your existing sound system
Tangle-proof 3.6m cable
For distraction-free gameplay
Center/front/rear driver units
Frequency response: 20~20.000Hz
Drive diameter front: 40mm
Drive diameter rear: 40mm
Vibration driver units
Frequency response: 20~100Hz
Drive diameter: 30mm
Some notes about other headphones and headsets:
• SpeedLink Medusa NX 5.1 Surround Headset: Ear pads are too thin. Have weak points in construction.
• Razer Tiamat 7.1: Low quality sound and build.
• Kinyo KY-100 5.1: Sound good but have no microphone.
• Turtle Beach Ear Force HPA: Extremely uncomfortable. Push on your ears so it hurts.
• Turtle Beach EarForce X-51: Nothing special. Not comfortable.
• Zalman ZM-RS6F 5.1: Have no bass.
PS: Don't forget to use Control Panel and setup your speakers to 5.1 channels. Also set sample rate to at least "24-bit, 44100 Hz (Studio Quality)". If you hear hiss when no audio plays then try to mute your microphone playback volume (keep recording volume non-muted). If hiss is still present then check devices on your desk (like daylight lamp) which could create interference. Turn of these devices or try to move them away from audio cables or amplifiers.
Virtual 5.1 OR 7.1 Surround (5.1 OR 7.1 Sound Card and 2.0 Headset) Sample audio
To simulate 5.1 or 7.1 Surround Sound on 2.0 headset you can pair...
Creative Sound Blaster with SBX Pro Studio Surround
Virtual surround sound evolution... X-Fi CMSS-3D > THX TruStudio Pro > SBX Pro Studio ...recreates realistic surround sound from any audio source whether you are using multichannel speakers or headphones. X-Fi CMSS-3D Setup: Windows 7 Playback (Speakers: 5.1 Surround, Sample rate: 48000 Hz), SoundBlaster Audio Control Panel (Speakers: Headphones, X-Fi CMSS-3D: Enabled). SBX Pro Studio Surround Setup: Select 5.1 from windows control panel and enable SBX (you will need to use headphone out and select headphones through sound blaster CP). In stereo mode, just disable SBX. It doesn't have the data from rear channels so the position would sound just weird. If you don't play games and only listen to music, disable SBX and select 2.0.
Reference Audio Analyzer Pro
Compare Headphones (Graphs) • (?) • (558 vs 598)
Headphones or headset must have DETACHABLE cable.
VELOUR padding is more comfortable than LEATHER padding.
OPEN back headphones sound better, but leak sound in/out.
CLOSED back sound worse, but don't leak sound in/out as much.
“Open-back” headphones sound more natural and have wider sound-stage than “closed-back” headphones. But they leak sound to environment. When you are sharing space with other people, you should use “closed” type.
Sennheiser • HD 558 (open) (2017-01-01) 100 EUR
Sennheiser HD 558
HD 558 and 598 use the same drivers, only different pads and casing. Velour head pad on 558 is more comfortable than annoying and stiff leather head pad on 598. There are reports, that new 559 version doesn't sound as good, as old 558 version.
• Around-Ear open back headphones.
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• Frequency response: 15 - 28000 Hz
• Sound pressure level (SPL): 112 dB (1 kHz/1 Vrms)
• THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.2 % (1 kHz/100 dB SPL)
• Cable: 3 m OFC single -sided, 6.35 mm plug, detachable
• Weight: 260 g
Sennheiser • HD 569 (closed) (2017-01-01) 160 EUR
Sennheiser HD 569
HD 569 (closed) and 598 Cs (closed) have the same specifications. 559 (open) is comfortable, but there are reports, that this model doesn't sound as good, as old 558 (open). 569 (closed) is more comfortable and has better sound than 559 (open). 579 (open) and 599 (open) top padding is not as comfortable, but sounds better than 559 (open) and 569 (closed). 559 (open) has its own drivers. 599 (open), 579 (open), 598 SE (open) have the same drivers.
• Around-Ear closed back headphones.
• Impedance: 23 Ω
• Frequency response: 10- 28,000 Hz
• Sound pressure level (SPL): 115dBSPL (1kHz/1Vrms)
• THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.2% (1kHz, 100dBSPL)
• Cable: 3m, 6.3 mm plug, detachable
• Cable: 1.2m, 3.5mm plug, detachable, microphone, 1-button remote control
• Weight: g
Audio-Technica • ATH-M40x (2014-01-01) 100 EUR
Sennheiser • HD 380 Pro (2014-01-01) 100 EUR
Sound is not as good and spacious as in “open” headphones.
Recommended only, if you don't want sound to leak in/out.
• 8-27000Hz (54 Ω)
• Detachable cable
• “Closed” headphones
• Attenuation of ambient noise up to 32dB
Headphones Amplifier for "Silent cinema"
Behringer • Powerplay PRO-8 HA8000 (2012-10-30) 105 EUR
Behringer Powerplay PRO-8 HA8000
8-Channel High-Power Headphones Mixing and Distribution Amplifier.
• Professional multi-purpose headphones amplifier system for stage and studio applications
• Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
• 8 totally independent stereo high-power amplifier sections in one rack space
• 2 stereo Main inputs for two independent mixes, accessible from all 8 output channels
• 8 independent Direct inputs provide up to 8 individual stereo mixes
• Output level control and accurate 8-digit LED output meter per channel
• Mono/stereo switch per channel for more flexibility
• 1 front and 1 rear TRS phones connector per channel
• Direct input connector on each channel for easy connection of any sound source
• Parallel Main outputs allow cascading of several headphones amplifiers
• Toroidal transformer for noiseless operation and low magnetic interference
Belkin • RockStar (2015-01-01) 15 EUR
Belkin RockStar Headphone Splitter
• Five AUX ports for attaching headphones or auxiliary cables.
• One hard-wired auxiliary cable for connecting to devices.
• Mixing and fade-ins controlled by the standard controls of each connected device.
• Works with any device with an AUX port.
• 1-Year Limited Warranty.
5-port Audio RockStar
3.5mm to 3.5mm AUX cable
Wireless Audio for "Silent cinema"
End-to-end audio latencies: aptX Low Latency (~40ms), KLEER (~45ms), aptX (~165ms), SBC (~220ms)
|Audio to video synchronization tolerances
||– Sound delayed
||+ Sound advanced
|Recommended - 1998 - ITU BT.1359
|Recommended - 2003 - ATSC IS/191
|Recommended - 2007 - EBU R37
|Thresholds - ITU-R BT.1359 - Undetectable
|Thresholds - ITU-R BT.1359 - Detectable
|Thresholds - ITU-R BT.1359 - Becomes unacceptable
Kleer Wireless Audio
Microchip • KleerNet™
• Sennheiser wireless headphone comfort and sound quality is not as good as on wired HD 558 or HD 598.
• KLEER digital models have audio latency ~45 ms.
• Up to (channels) systems can potentially operate in the same area with no issues (2400-2483.5 MHz range).
Sennheiser • Kleer Headphones
Notes for previous Sennheiser RS 160 model: Transmitter doesn't charge batteries. Connecting two transmitters to one power source (charger) through split cable can lead to loud hiss in audio signal.
Sennheiser • RS 165 (2016-11-01) 130 EUR
Sennheiser RS 165
• Closed, circumaural headphones with excellent digital wireless audio transmission.
• High-quality Sennheiser transducers and a selectable Bass Boost mode for vibrant sound.
• Intelligently designed controls for maximum ease of use.
• Multi-purpose transmitter – also functions as ‘easy-charge’ cradle and docking station.
• Multi-receiver transmission – transmitter supports up to two pairs of headphones simultaneously.
• Ergonomic design for enhanced wearing comfort.
• 2-year warranty.
|Transmitter supports headphones
AptX Low Latency Wireless Audio
CSR • aptX® Low Latency • Receivers & Transmitters • Original Manufacturers
Bluetooth end-to-end audio latencies: aptX Low Latency (~40ms), aptX (~165ms), SBC (~220ms)
Both transmitter and receiver must support aptX-LL in order to have ~40ms audio latency.
Stereos: “The reason why the latency of aptX is so much lower than with other codecs is because they are frame-based, whereas aptX is sample-based. With a frame-based codec, an entire data frame (containing the core audio samples plus the information about how to unpack them) must be received and loaded into a memory buffer before it can be decoded. In comparison, while aptX does use data frames, the decoder can begin its work as soon as it starts receiving samples, rather than waiting for the rest of the data in the frame to arrive.”
• Compression ratio: 4:1
• Audio Format: 16-bit, 44.1kHz (CD-Quality)
• Data Rates: 352Kbit/s
• Frequency Response: 10Hz– 20kHz
• Algorithmic Delay: <1.89ms @ Fs 48KHzAlgorithmic + Bluetooth delay: 32ms
• Dynamic Range: 96dB
• THD+N: -68.8dB
Samsung • Level Link Adapter (2015-11-01) 72 EUR
Dimensions (W x H x D)
Level Link, Stereo Headphones, micro USB cable, Aux Cable
Avantree • Saturn Pro (2015-11-01) 70 EUR
Avantree Saturn Pro
Avantree Saturn Pro is a 2-in-1 Bluetooth receiver and transmitter incorporating the latest "aptX Low Latency" (32ms) technology for Bluetooth High quality audio streaming. Saturn Pro is simple to use and enables any audio device to transmit and receive. It can be used to enable a phone to transmit music to a home stereo system or just as easily, to allow a CD player or other device to transmit music to a Bluetooth enabled speaker system or headphones. With its low latency technology, Saturn Pro also supports online game playing; TV/Movie audio transmission; real-time music recording, etc. The compact design and internal rechargeable battery provides long play time and versatility in use.
• Bluetooth 3.0 (79 data channels)
• Bluetooth profile: A2DP and AVRCP
• Audio codec: aptX-LL (32 ms low audio latency), aptX, SBC, AAC
• Operation Range: Class 2, 10 meters
• Built-in rechargeable li-ion battery (Non-replaceable)
• TX mode working time: up to 15 hours
• RX mode working time: up to 10 hours
• Standby time: up to 150 hours
• Product size: 50mm(L)x37mm(W)X13mm(H)
• Product weight: 48.5ge
Bluetooth 3.0 uses 79 data channels (1 MHz), 2402-2480 MHz.
Bluetooth 4.0 uses 37 data channels (2 MHz), 2402-2480 MHz.
You can buy Audio-Tehnica, Sennheiser, Sony microphone or Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 or Creative Sound Blaster with microphone instead.
RØDE • PSA1 Studio Arm (2014-01-01) 88 EUR
Audio-Technica • AT2020USB+ (2014-01-01) 135 EUR
Audio-Technica AT2020USB Plus
• 20 – 20,000 Hz frequency response.
• Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording.
• High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio.
• Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay.
• Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio.
• High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall.
• Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use.
• Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X.
• Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
Sony • ECM-PC60 (2013-11-01) 8 EUR
Sony ECM PC60
Frequency Response: 50 - 15,000 Hz
Three-Conductor Gold-plated, straight plug
1. For good sound it is better to buy Separate Component System than All-in-one Home Theater in a Box System.
2. The human ear can nominally hear sounds in the range 20 Hz to 20000 Hz (20 kHz). Anything over 20000 Hz (20 kHz) and below 20 Hz is waste of money, because the human ear can't hear it.
3. Most consumer speakers today range in impedance from 4 to 8 ohms. The lower the impedance, the more power they will pull from the same amp. So an amp that puts 50 watts into an 8 ohm speaker can put as much as 100 watts into a 4 ohm speaker, assuming its power supply and circuitry is up to the task.
If you want good quality for rational price, you can choose SONY (SS-F6000 / 40-50,000 Hz / 75 EUR) or YAMAHA (NS-F51 / 43-26,000 Hz / 122 EUR) receivers and speakers. If you want to pay 5-8 times more for almost the same, you can choose POLK AUDIO (RTiA7 / 20Hz-27000Hz / 368 EUR), CANTON (GLE 409 / 20Hz-30000Hz / 416 EUR) or DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY (BP7004 / 16Hz-30000Hz / 590 EUR) speakers.
Studio Rack • 1U • 2U • 3U • 4U • 5U • 6U • VP • FP
HAMMFG • RCBS Desktop Rack (2016-01-01) 128 EUR
Zaor • MIZA Desktop Rack (2016-01-01) 130 EUR
ZAOR MIZA Desktop Racks come in three sizes (2, 4 or 6 rack units) as well and complement the series with some further rackspace for 19″ rack-able gear. Admittedly, the amount of outboard is shrinking, but there are still a large number of you out there who own a nice Armada of external processors, keyboard expanders, converters, CD/DVD players, tuners, power conditioners and UPS (not the shipping guys but uninterrupted power supply for PCs ) and much more. So when the main vintage gear has taken up all the space in your workstation, and you need more space to put all of this equipment, the MIZA Desktop Racks come in handy, at a reasonable cost and yet with a fresh designer look, that goes well with other MIZA elements such as the workstation the keyboard workstations or the stands.
Behringer • POWERLIGHT PL2000 (2016-01-01) 55 EUR
• Rotary light tube for directing light exactly where you need it.
• 8 standard IEC power connector outlets.
• Dedicated On/Off switches for power outlets and light.
• Resettable rear-panel circuit breaker protects all connected equipment up to an 8-Ampere load.
Behringer • ULTRA-DI PRO DI800 (2016-01-01) 115 EUR
Behringer ULTRA-DI PRO DI800
• Professional, multi-purpose 8-channel Direct Injection box for stage and studio applications.
• Converts unbalanced line inputs into balanced outputs.
• Optional mains or phantom powered operation.
• Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation.
• Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with more than 3,000 Watts.
• Ultra low-noise operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance.
• +20 dB gain switch for pre-amplification of low-level signals.
• Attenuation switch for input levels up to +40 dBu.
• Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems.
• Link output for easy connection to further equipment.
• Gold-plated XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors.
• Illuminated switches enable perfect operation in dark stage environments.
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and durability.
• Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system.
Sony • STR-DN1080 AV Receiver (2017-01-01) ??? EUR
Sony • STR-DN1070 AV Receiver (2017-01-01) 550 EUR
Input and Output Terminals:
HDMI Video In/Out (6/2)
HDCP2.2 In/Out (6/2)
Composite Monitor Out (1)
HDMI Input for Audio (2)
Audio Input Coax (1)
Analog Audio Input (4)
Audio Input Opt (1)
Headphone Output (1)
Pre Out Subwoofer (2)
USB (1 Front)
Ethernet Port (1)
Other Specifications and Features:
DSD native playback via DLNA or USB
DTS-HD and Dolby® TrueHD audio
Channels: 7.2 channel, 165 W / K
High quality DA converter
32 bit processing
Supports full-spec 4 K images
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
Seamless streaming with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Integrated Streaming Options: Spotify / Google Cast Ready
Dimensions: 430 x 172 x 329.4 mm
Sony • SS-CS3 Speaker (Front/Rear/Side)
(2017-01-01) 180 EUR
Sony SS-CS3 Speaker
Frequency Response: 45 Hz–50 kHz
System: 3-way, 4-driver speaker system
Enclosure: Bass reflex
Impendance: 6 ohms
Input Terminal: Screw type
Woofer: 5.12 in cone type x 2
TweeterR: 0.98 in dome type x 1
Dimensions (W X H X D): 9.05 x 36.30 x 10.24 in
Sony • SS-CS5 Speaker (Front/Rear/Side)
(2017-01-01) 80 EUR
Sony SS-CS5 Speaker
Frequency Response: 53Hz-50kHz
System: 3-way, 3-driver speaker system
Enclosure: Bass reflex
Finish: Cloth (Grille), PP Sheet (Cabinet)
Impendance: 6 ohms
Maximum Input Power: 100W
Sensitivity: 87 dB (2.83V, 1m)
Input Terminal: Screw type
Woofer: 13cm cone type x 1
Tweeter: 25mm dome type x 1
Dimensions (W X H X D): 178 x 335 x 220 mm
Sony • SS-CS8 Speaker (Center)
(2017-01-01) 112 EUR
Sony SS-CS8 Speaker
Frequency Response: 55 Hz–25 kHz
System: 2-way, 3-driver speaker system
Enclosure: Bass reflex
Finish: Cloth (grille), PP sheet (cabinet)
Maximum Input Power: 145 W
Impendance: 6 ohms
Woofer: 3.94 in cone type x 1
Ttweeter: 0.98 in dome type x 1
Corsair • Carbide 330R (2014-01-01) 65 EUR
Corsair Carbide 330R
• E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX and Mini ATX motherboards.
• Extensive noise damping material on front door, side panels, and top removable panel to quiet noisy internal components.
• Front door is reversible, with angled air intakes to reflect internal noise away from the user.
• Direct airflow to components – the front 140mm fan is unrestricted by hard drive cages and has a low-restriction dust filter in front for excellent cooling and low noise levels.
• Removable top panel, with top fan mounts pre-drilled for 240mm or 280mm radiator compatibility.
• Up to five separate fan mount locations Front: 140mm included (upgradeable to dual 120mm or 140mm).
• Top: Dual 120mm or 140mm.
• Rear: 120mm included.
• USB 3.0 on front panel with internal motherboard connector.
• Four 3.5” / 2.5” hard drive bays with full SSD compatibility.
• Up to 450mm of space for long graphics cards.
• Up to 160mm of space for CPU coolers.
• Cable routing cutouts to keep your cables out of the airflow path.
• Tool free installation of 5.25” and 3.5” drives.
• Front IO - (x2) USB 3.0, (x1) Headphone, (x1) Mic
Jonsbo • UMX2 (Silver) (2014-02-01) 175 EUR
You should buy UMX2 only, if design is the most important factor. You will not be able to use it without some compromises • Review
Model: UMX2 (Silver)
Dimension: 200 mm (W) x 421 mm (D) x 445 mm (H)
Material: External Structure: 2.5mm Aluminum Alloy (Anodized wire-drawing workmanship)
Internal Structure: 1.0 + 0.8 mm SGCC Steel (fully blackened)
Side Plates: 2.0 mm Aluminum Alloy (Anodized wire-drawing workmanship)
Motherboard: ATX, MATX, ITX
Drive Bay: 3 × 3.5", 2 × 2.5", 1 × slot-in Optical Drive
Cooling System: Top: 1 × 140mm fan (built-in)
Bottom: 2 x 120 mm fan (built-in with speed control switch)
Back: 2 x 80 mm fan (optional) CPU Cooler: Not higher than 150mm
Display Card: Not longer than 280mm
Expansion Slot: 7
Front I/O: USB3.0 × 2, USB2.0 × 2, Audio × 1, Mic × 1
Power Supply: Standard ATX PSU (Not longer than 16cm)
NET/Gross Weight: 7.4kg / 9kg
Intel • 7th Gen i7-7700 Processor (2016-11-01) 310 EUR
Intel • 7th Gen i5-7600 Processor (2016-11-01) 220 EUR
Code Name: Kaby Lake
Processor Number: i5-7600
Launch Date: Q1'17
Sockets Supported: Flip-Chip LGA1151
Lithography: 14 nm
Processor Base Frequency: 3.50 GHz
Max Turbo Frequency: 4.10 GHz
Cache: 6 MB
Bus Speed: 8 GT/s DMI3
TDP: 65 W
Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type): 64 GB
Memory Types: DDR4-2133/2400, DDR3L-1333/1600 @ 1.35V
Max # of Memory Channels: 2
ECC Memory Supported: No
Processor Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 630
Graphics Base Frequency: 350.00 MHz
Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.15 GHz
Graphics Video Max Memory: 64 GB
4K Support: Yes, at 60Hz
Max Resolution (HDMI 1.4): 4096x2304@24Hz
Max Resolution (DP): 4096x2304@60Hz
Max Resolution (eDP - Integrated Flat Panel): 4096x2304@60Hz
Displays Supported: 3
PCI Express Revision: 3.0
PCI Express Configurations: Up to 1x16, 2x8, 1x8+2x4
PCI Express Lanes: 16
Thermal Solution Specification: PCG 2015C (65W)
Instruction Set: 64-bit
Arctic Silver • ArctiClean (2014-02-01) 9 EUR
Arctic Silver ArctiClean
ArctiClean is a two-step cleaning process that removes existing thermal grease or pads and prepares the thermal surface for a fresh application of thermal interface material.
Arctic Silver • 5 Thermal Compound (2014-02-01) 7 EUR
Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound
High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound Arctic Silver 5 is optimized for a wide range of bond lines between modern high-power CPUs and high performance heatsinks or water-cooling solutions.
Noctua • NH-U12S (2016-11-01) 66 EUR
Socket compatibility: Intel LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3 (Square ILM), LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150 & AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2, FM2+ (backplate required)
Size (without fan): H158 x W125 x D45 mm
Size (with fan): H158 x W125 x D71 mm
Material: Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
Fan compatibility: 120x120x25
Scope of Delivery: NF-F12 PWM premium fan, Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.), NT-H1 high-grade thermal compoun, SecuFirm2™ Mounting Kit, Anti-vibration pads and fan-clips for second NF-F12, Noctua Metal Case-Badge
Warranty: 6 Years
Model: Noctua NF-F12 PWM
%s: 1500 RPM
Max. Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/- 10%): 1200 RPM
Min. Rotational Speed (PWM, +/-20%): 300 RPM
Max. Airflow: 93,4 m³/h
Max. Airflow with L.N.A.: 74,3 m³/h
Max. Acoustical Noise: 22,4 dB(A)
Max. Acoustical Noise with L.N.A.: 18,6 dB(A)
Input Power: 0,6 W
Voltage Range: 12 V
MTTF: > 150.000 h
pc enclosure Fans
If you want SILENT PC, don't buy powerful fan if you don't need it. Look for minimum m³/h values as much as possible for your PC configuration. The biggest noise comes not from the fan itself, but from airflow, which goes through holes in case, where fan is attached. Bigger holes and space between case grid and fan means less noise. Even quiet fan with slow airflow, attached to case with small holes for ventilation, can become noisy. Ability to set fan speed manually is useful also.
QuietPC.com Quiet 120mm fans (sort by noise)
SpeedFan • NZXT • AeroCool • AcousticPC
Noctua • NF-S12A PWM (4-Pin PWM) (2014-02-01) 18 EUR
Noctua NF-S12A PWM
Noctua • NF-S12B FLX (3-Pin) (2014-02-01) 18 EUR
Noctua NF-S12B FLX
|Speed (+/- 10%)
/ Noise / Airflow
|1200 RPM / 17,8 dB(A) / 107,5 m³/h
|Speed (+/- 10%)
/ Noise / Airflow
|900 RPM / 10,7 dB(A) / 83,2 m³/h
|Speed (+/- 10%)
/ Noise / Airflow
||700 RPM / 7,4 dB(A) / 65,8 m³/h
Consumer (Z, H) • Business (Q, B) Chipsets (2013-06-02)
MSI • Z270 GAMING M5 (2017-01-01) 200 EUR
MSI Z270 GAMING M5
• Supports 7th / 6th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket.
• Supports DDR4-3800(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3200(OC) / 3000(OC) / 2800(OC) / 2600(OC) / 2400 / 2133 MHz Memory.
• DDR4 Boost with Steel Armor: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost.
• VR Ready and VR Boost: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness.
• Mystic Light RGB and Mystic Light Sync: 7 colors / 5 effects controlled in one click with GAMING APP or a mobile device.
• Twin Turbo M.2, Steel Armor, M.2 Shield. Intel Optane Memory Ready, Turbo U.2, Lightning USB 3.1 Gen2.
• Audio Boost 4 with Nahimic 2: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience.
• GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Killer™: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management.
• BIOS Flashback+: Easy BIOS recovery without the need of a CPU, memory and VGA card.
• Military Class 5, Guard-Pro: Latest evolution in high quality components for best protection and efficiency.
• MULTI-GPU: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports NVIDIA SLI™ & AMD Crossfire™.
• In-Game Weapons: Game Boost, GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost, Xsplit Gamecaster.
• EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
• Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function.
• GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players.
RAM return rates / reliability • HardWare.fr 2014-11-06
1. Kingston 0,36% (0,29%)
2. Crucial 0,57% (0,41%)
3. G.Skill 0,97% (0,91%)
4. Corsair 1,20% (1,41%)
Kingston • Find the right memory
Memory for MSI Z170A GAMING M5 Motherboard
16GB+ of RAM recommended.
Kingston • Fury HyperX 8GB (2016-11-01) 60 EUR
HyperX HX424C15FB2/8 (Single-rank) is a 1G x 64-bit (8GB) DDR4-2400 CL15 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) 1Rx8, memory module, based on eight 1G x 8-bit FBGA components per module. Each module has been tested to run at DDR4-2400 at a low latency timing of 15-15-15 at 1.2V.
Kingston • Fury HyperX 2x8GB (2016-11-01) 104 EUR
HyperX HX424C15FB2K2/16 (Single-rank) is a kit of two 1G x 64-bit (8GB) DDR4-2400 CL15 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) 1Rx8, memory module, based on eight 1G x 8-bit FBGA components per module. Total kit capacity is 16GB. Each module has been tested to run at DDR4-2400 at a low latency timing of 15-15-15 at 1.2V.
P.S.: Norint pasiekti maksimalų kompiuterio greitį į naujas plokštes yra statoma speciali "Dual-Channel" atmintis, kuri parduodama poromis. T.y. jeigu jums reikia 8GB tai pirkite du atminties modulius po 4GB, tokiu atveju pagrindinė plokštė sugebės skaityti duomenis iš abiejų modulių atskirai, taip pasiekdama dvigubą greitį.
Graphics card return rates / reliability • HardWare.fr 2014-11-06
1. MSI 2,25% (2,10%)
2. Gainward 2,67% (1,97%)
3. Gigabyte 2,98% (3,64%)
4. ASUS 3,00% (1,92%)
5. Zotac 3,09% (1,61%)
6. Sapphire 4,04% (2,80%)
7. HIS 5,09%
Graphics card market share • Geek.com 2013-04-18
1. Palit (Gainward)
2. PC Partner (Sapphire, Zotac)
It is not worth it to pay +50% price for +9% 1080 performance - you can save this money for future upgrades-replacements • Benchmark
|GeForce GTX 1080
|GeForce GTX 1070
|M.2 SSD B Key • 6 Contacts
||M.2 SSD M Key • 5 Contacts
||M.2 SSD B+M Key • 6+5 Contacts
|SATA and/or PCIe x2
||SATA and/or PCIe x4
||Depends on what M.2 SSD and connector supports (B or M). Check system and M.2 SSD documentation.
HDD & SSD Reliability • Bench • (2014-01-01)
Intel • SSD 750 Series (400GB) (2017-09-01) 320 EUR
Samsung • SSD 850 Evo (250GB) (2017-01-01) 85 EUR
Samsung • SSD 960 Evo (250GB) (2017-01-01) 150 EUR
Samsung SSD 960 Evo
||M.2 Key M
||NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 32Gb/s
||SATA III 6Gb/s
|Read Up to
|Write Up to
RAM - Random-access (volatile computer) memory.
NVM - Non-volatile (computer) memory.
SSD - solid-state drive based on NVM.
M.2 ####, 2.5" - form factors (physical size) of SSD.
PCIe(fastest),SATA(medium),USB(slowest) - data transfer interfaces.
M.2 connector - can provide PCIe, SATA, USB interfaces.
NVMe - protocol for getting NVM to operate as an SSD via PCIe.
List of storage device bit rates (Wikipedia)
Solid State Drives (SSD) for OPERATING SYSTEM. SSDs provide peak performance for booting and high read and write performance to supporting computing that requires enhanced multitasking capabilities. HDDs provide the lowest cost per gigabyte. SSHDs provide a cost per gigabyte that’s just slightly higher than HDDs.
Seagate • IBM • Western Digital • 60 EUR
Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHD) or Hard Disk Drives (HDD) for DATA. HDDs are the workhorses when it comes to sheer capacity and how much data can be stored. SSHD technology also offers maximum capacity points at affordable price points while SSDs are only affordable at lower capacities. High-capacity SSDs are extremely expensive. On the other hand, an SSHD can provide near–SSD performance for booting, launching, and loading data. HDDs usually provide ample performance for the majority of PC platforms available today.
StarTech • Removable HD Enclosure (2014-01-01) 56 EUR
Removable 2.5" SATA HDD Enclosure, Backup System, Mobile Rack for 3.5 or 5.25" Bay
Icy Dock • MB982IP-1S 2.5" to 3.5" SAS & SATA HDD & SSD Converter (2011-08-24) 20 EUR
• Converts your 2.5” SATA/SAS HDD or SSD to a 3.5” SATA/SAS hard drive, for 3.5” SATA/SAS drive bay usage.
• Support SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) hard drive.
• Full Metal and Heavy Duty with Easy Access to Drives.
• Airflow Vents for Heat Dissipation with Anti-vibration Design.
• Universal Mounting Holes for Most Common PC Cases.
• Compatible with Most 3.5” HDD Backplanes and Hot Swap Devices.
• Compatible with Mac Pro.
• Screw-less Design For Quick & Easy Installation.
• Perfect For System Integrators and IT Professionals.
• Compatible with 15mm height drives.
RAID Level 0 (Striping) (Greitis):
RAID kontroleris padalina informaciją į blokus (pvz. po 4KB, 64KB arba 128KB) ir rašo juos į skirtingus diskus. Tarkime, jūsų kompiuteryje yra vienas 40GB diskas. Maksimalus greitis, kuriuo šis diskas gali perduoti duomenis, yra 150Mbps. Tačiau pagrindinė plokštė sugeba duomenis priimti kur kas greičiau. Todėl jeigu įstatote antrą diską ir įjungiate duomenų perdavimą per RAID kontrolerį, plokštė perduoda informaciją RAID kontroleriui, kuris padaliną ją per pusę ir tuo pačiu metu rašo į du diskus po 150Mbps. Tokiu būdu sistema gali paduoti ir traukti duomenis per RAID kontrolerį dvigubu (teoriškai) greičiu t.y. 300Mbps (2x150Mbps).
Privalumas: Duomenų perdavimas yra 32-37% didesnis už vieno disko greitį.
Trūkumas: saugumas - jeigu nors vienas diskas suges neatstatomai, neteksite duomenų abiejuose diskuose.
Talpa: Loginio disko talpa yra du kartus didesnė už mažesniojo disko talpą (pvz. naudojant du 40GB talpos diskus, Loginio disko talpa bus lygi 80GB).
Pastaba: greičiui padidinti galite naudoti du mažesnės talpos, bet greitus diskus (10000rpm). Tai labai patogus sprendimas dizaineriams, dirbantiems su dideliais failais t.y. situacijose kada kietas diskas yra dažnai maksimaliai apkraunamas. Jeigu su kompiuteriu žaidžiate kortomis ir landžiojate po internetą tai RAID 0 jums nereikalingas.
RAID Level 1 (Mirroring) (Saugumas):
RAID kontroleris paraleliai dubliuoja informacijos blokus (pvz. po 4KB, 64KB arba 128KB) abiejuose diskuose. Duomenų perdavimo greitis nesikeičia.
Privalumas: Jei vienas diskas fiziškai suges, antras diskas veiks toliau. Pakeitus sugedusį diską, jame bus padaryta gerojo disko informacijos kopija.
Trūkumas: Kaina - vietos praradimas dėka informacijos dubliavimosi (pvz. naudojant du 80GB diskus, Loginio disko talpa bus lygi 80GB).
Talpa: Loginio disko talpa yra lygi mažesniojo fizinio disko talpai.
Pastaba: saugumui padidinti galite naudoti didelės talpos lėčiau besisukančius diskus (5400rpm). Tai patogus sprendimas saugoti svarbius archyvus.
RAID Level 0+1 (Striping + Mirroring) (Saugumas ir Greitis):
RAID kontroleris dubliuoja ir padalina informacijos blokus keturiuose diskuose. Šiai konfigūracijai reikia keturių diskų. (pvz. naudojant keturis 40GB talpos diskus, Loginio disko talpa bus lygi 80GB). Šiuo atveju galite naudoti didelės talpos standartiniu greičiu besisukančius diskus (7200rpm).
Privalumas: sistema veikia 20-32% greičiau, o sugedus vienam diskui informacija bus saugi. Informacija bus apsaugota ir sugedus dviem diskams - išskyrus atvejį jei tuo pačiu metu suges du diskai su vienoda informacija.
Trūkumas: kaina - vietos praradimas dėka informacijos dubliavimosi (pvz. naudojant keturis 40GB diskus, Loginio disko talpa bus lygi 80GB).
Talpa: Loginio disko talpa yra dvigubai didesnė už mažiausiojo fizinio disko talpą.
Pastaba: Šiuo atveju galite naudoti didelės talpos normaliai besisukančius diskus (7200rpm).
RAID Level 5 (Striping + Parity) (Saugumas ir Greitis):
RAID kontroleris padalina informacijos blokus per visus diskus ir vieną bloką (parity) palieka kontrolinei sumai. Šiai konfigūracijai reikia ne mažiau nei 3 diskų. kontrlinė suma visada užims vieno disko didį.
Privalumas: Su 3 diskais sistema veikia taip pat greitai kaip ir RAID 0 (kuo daugiau diskų, tuo teorinis greitis didesnis), o sugedus vienam diskui, trukstamą informaciją galima atstatyti. Tai viena iš populiariausių RAID konfiguraciju.
BD / DVD / CD
LG • BH10LS30 (2012-10-31) 78 EUR
Blu-ray rewriter: allows you record Up to 50GB of files photos or business documents onto a single dual layer BD-R blu-ray disc.
LightScribe: laser-printing technology that allows users to create silkscreen-quality labels right inside LG optical drives with a simple clip of the disc.
BD-R(DL)/BD-RE(SL/DL) 2x, 4x CLV, 6x, 8x, 10x PCAV / 2x, 4x CLV, 6x, 8x PCAV
DVD+R: 2.4x, 4x (CLV), 8x (ZCLV), 12x (PCAV), 16x, 18x, 20x (CAV)
DVD-R: 2x, 4x CLV, 8x ZCLV, 8x, 12x PCAV, 16x CAV
DVD+RW: 2.4x, 4x, 6x CLV, 8x ZCLV
DVD-RW: 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x CLV
DVD-RAM: 2x, 3x CLV, 5x, 12x PCAV
CD-R: 8x, 16x CLV, 24x, 32x, 40x PCAV, 48x CAV
CD-RW: 4x, 10x, 16x CLV, 24x ZCLV
DVD+R DL: 2.4x, 4x CLV, 8x PCAV
DVD-R DL: 2x, 4x CLV, 8x PCAV
Power Supply Unit
Who is the manufacturer of your PSU? • Power Supply Manufacturer TOP 10 (2006-10-19)
1. CWT - Channel Well Technology (Antec, Corsair, Gigabyte, OCZ, Thermaltake, Lead Power, Enermax)
1. Sea Sonic - (Antec, Corsair, OCZ, XFX)
1. FSP - Fortron Source Power (Fortron, Sparkle, Cooler Master*, Zalman, Aopen)
1. Topower (some TTGI - Super-Flower, OCZ, EPower/Tagan, RaidMax, Vantec, ACI)
2. Wintech (Ultra X-finity)
2. Acbel Polytech (Stateside, just the Cooler Master True Power)
3. Sirtec (Chieftec, Enlight, ThermalTake, High Power)
3. HEC - HeroIchi Electronic Co. (HEC, CompuCase)
3. AMS - American Media Systems (Mercury)
4. Youngyear (Aspire, Logisys, MGE, Ultra X-Connect, Rosewill)
4. ATNG (Coolink, CoolMax, Rosewill, StarTech)
5. CRAP! (L&C, Deer, Allied, Eagle, CodeGen/Foxconn, EverPower, Maxpower)
PSU return rates / reliability • HardWare.fr 2014-11-06
1. FSP 0,83% (1,57%)
2. be quiet! 0,84% (0,77%)
3. Corsair 1,32% (1,52%)
4. Cooler Master 1,51% (1,42%)
5. Zalman 1,72% (0,84%)
6. Thermaltake 1,86% (2,48%)
7. Sea Sonic 2,31% (2,91%)
8. Akasa 2,97% (2,39%)
9. Cougar 4,74% (1,81%)
It is useful, if your PSU can support two NVIDIA graphics cards. When you buy new one, you can set old one as NVIDIA PhysX Processor.
Power Supply Calculator
Corsair • RMx 650, 750, 850 (2016-01-01) 100-148 EUR
Corsair RMx PSU
Corsair is re-branded Sea Sonic, CWT, Chicony
Corsair RMx series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control and quiet operation. Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Gold efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat. Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads. Fully modular DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results. 10 years warranty.
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
APC • Back-UPS Pro (2015-10-01) 120-300 EUR
APC Back-UPS Pro
Peace of mind from the world's most trusted UPS. The Back-UPS Pro family offers guaranteed power protection for high performance computer systems, routers/modems, external storage devices, game consoles and other electronics in your home or business. These UPSs supply electronics with abundant battery backup during outages and stabilize unsafe voltage levels. They also provide power protection from damaging surges and spikes, and allow the use of management software so you get the most out of your UPS. Premium features of this family may include Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), an LCD display, Smart Outlets, energy saving functions that reduce electricity use, network manageability, Watchdog, or configurable outlets. Together with the rest of the Back-UPS Pro's standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep your system available.
Belkin • SOHO KVM Switch, DVI and 4 USB
(2014-01-01) 452 EUR
Belkin • SOHO KVM Switch, DVI and 2 USB
(2014-01-01) 316 EUR
With Belkin's newly redesigned Desktop KVM Switch, you can share your monitor, keyboard, and mouse with up to four USB and PS/2 computers. You can also connect one set of speakers and use them for all your computers. The Desktop KVM Switch helps to increase your efficiency and productivity at home or in the office by reducing desktop clutter while keeping access to all of your programs and files spread across multiple computers.
• Switches easily between Mac computers and PCs with DVI monitor connections.
• Front-panel buttons with NEW LED indicator lights allow you to access audio and video content from multiple computers simultaneously.
• Requires no software for installation.
• Now includes a built-in USB 2.0 hub for connecting your peripherals.
• Included cables are color-coded to match the front buttons and back panel for trouble-free installation.
• Now supports hot-key functionality for optional switching.
• Available in 2-port and 4-port models.
• Supports monitors with DVI connections.
• Supports USB and PS/2 keyboards and mice.
• Supports both USB- and PS/2-based computers.
IOGear • 2-Port Dual-Link DVI Cable KVM with Audio (2014-01-01) 158 EUR
• One dual-link DVI console controls two dual-link DVI / USB computers.
• Dual-link DVI resolution up to 2560x1600 @ 60Hz.
• Port switching via remote switch button, mouse or hotkeys.
• Hotkeys allows independent KVM and audio switching between computers.
• 2.1 stereo sound and microphone support.
• USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing via mouse port - Connect a powered USB hub to expand your USB connectivity*.
• IOGEAR's DynaSync** technology reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers.
• USB mouse and keyboard emulation for error-free boot-up and instantaneous recognition when switching computers.
• Power-On Detection - If one of the computers is powered off, it will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer.
• Re-programmable Hotkey activation for keyboards without a Scroll Lock key.
• Mouse emulation can be disabled to support mice with special keys.
• Mac and Sun keyboard support.
• Firmware upgradeable.
• Plug-n-Play; No software required.
*Mouse emulation must be disabled for this feature to function correctly.
**IOGEAR's DynaSync provides the EDID support for Windows 7.
Microsoft • LifeCam Studio (2013-08-01) 60 EUR
Logitech • HD Pro Webcam C920 (2013-08-01) 70 EUR
Logitech Pro Webcam
Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows*
720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with a recommended system**
Logitech Fluid Crystal™ Technology
H.264 video compression*
Carl Zeiss® lens with 20-step autofocus
Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction
Automatic low-light correction
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
* H.264 recording requires installation of QuickTime®.
** Requires installation of included software.
Top 50 Security Companies • asmag Rankings 2014
The Ultimate IP Camera Guide (2011)
Amcrest • ProHD 1080P IP Camera (2015-10-01) 108 EUR
Amcrest ProHD 1080P IP Camera
• Stunning Full-HD 1080P Video at 30fps with Latest Ambarella S2LM Chipset and Sony IMX322 Sensor.
• Quick and Easy Wi-Fi Setup via iOS or Android Device with Amcrest View App, Stream Video and Audio Directly to Your Smartphone, Tablet, Apple Mac or Windows PC.
• Remarkable Field of View with Super-Wide 90º Viewing Angle, Remote Pan/Tilt, Intelligent Digital Zoom and Night Vision upto 32ft.
• Stay in Touch with Two-Way Talk, Intelligent Motion Alerts as well as Mobile and Web Apps, Secure SSL Connectivity with HTTPS and AES Encryption.
• Cloud Recording and Playback with Free Live Viewing and 4 Hours of Free Storage via AmcrestCloud, Record and Playback Directly on Internal SD Card (Not Included) or Amcrest NVR (Not Included)
Set Top Box (STB)
3D TV and Home Cinema (DVB-Terrestrial, DVB-Satelite/S2, DVB-Cable)
Low 3D resolution in Samsung UE##D6### TV series
Samsung • ES8000 Series 8 SMART 3D Full HD LED TV
(2013-11-01) 1500-3500 EUR
Screen Size: 55" (138cm)
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Wide Colour Enhancer Plus
Ultra Clear Panel available
800 Clear Motion Rate
Micro Dimming Ultimate
3D Converter available
3D Sound available
3D Active Glasses included (2)
Wireless LAN Built-in available
Component In (Y / Pb / Pr) x 1
Composite In (AV) x 1 (Common Use for Component Y)
Digital Audio Out (Optical) x 1
PC In (via HDMI)
1 Scart available
RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) x 1
RF In (Satellite Input) x 1
DVI Audio In (Mini Jack) x 1
Ethernet (LAN) x 1
Digital PC TV
Hauppauge • WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick (2012-02-26) 28 EUR
Hauppage WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick turns your PC monitor into a high quality digital TV receiver. You can watch digital TV broadcasts in a window on your PC screen, or watch TV full screen. Record your digital TV shows to disk, and play them back at any time. You can also listen to digital radio in stereo*.
DVB Viewer (2012-052-26) 15 EUR - puiki programa žiūrėti skaitmeninei DVB-T (žinoma, reikalingas prie kompiuterio pajungtas ar kompiuteryje esantis skaitmeninės TV imtuvas).
Įsidiegus ir CybeLink PowerDVD 7 (kartu su juo į kompiutrį įdiegiamas tinkamas-veikiantis CyberLink H.264 "kodekas", galite žiūrėti skaitmeninę DVB-T televiziją Lietuvoje. Reikia tik opcijose nurodyti, kad H.264 signalą atkoduotų su CyberLink'o "kodeku".
DVB Viewer palaiko Windows Media Center distancinio valdymo pultą, kas padaro ją patogia naudojimui ne tik sėdint prie kompiuterio. Taip pat su šia programa galima žiūrėti DVD. Kita gera šios programos savybė - nefiksuotas vaizdo didinimas. Kadangi lietuviai transliuoja plačiaekranius filmus įspraudę į 4:3 formatą (kaip tikri lopai :), naudojantys plačiaekranius monitorius ar televizorius gali tą vaizdą patogiai išsididinti per visą ekraną.
Winegard • RCA • Channel Master
Antennas Direct • ClearStream™ 2V Long Range UHF/VHF DTV Antenna (2013-11-01) 66 EUR
The ClearStream™ 2V antenna has a unique integrated diplexer to take on the challenge of combining UHF and VHF signals. It has a 50+ mile range and it's the perfect back up in case of emergencies or bad weather. The ClearStream™ 2V comes with a 20 inch CJ-Mount and 30ft. Coaxial Cable.
Range 50+ Miles
New engineering for current UHF/VHF DTV frequencies
Great for indoor, outdoor and attic use
VHF 174 - 216 MHz (Channels 7-13)
UHF 470 - 806 MHz (Channels 14-69)
Impedance: 75 Ohm output F connection
Max gain: 10.4 dBi UHF;3.1dBi VHF
Dimensions: 20"L x 35.5"W x 6.5"D
Polarizing Filters (For “PASSIVE” Stereo 3D Projection)
Texas Instruments DLP for 3D
Silver Fabric • Polarizing Filters
So called 'Polarizers' are applied on dual projection displays based on DLP™ or LCD projectors to achieve an immersive perception. Experts call such displays "Passive 3D Displays". Linear or circular polarization are the two main methods to achieve this optical effect.But each method has it's own advantages.
The main advantage of circular polarizers is that the recipient can tilt their heads without losing the immersive 3D perception. However, plain circular polarizers can cause ghosting and color saturation errors which is why we use enhanced methods and high quality materials to induce this both phenomens.
In comparison to the circular method the linear method gives a likewise better signal blocking. Moreover, linear polarizers are not that exspensive as polarizers based on the circular method. Thus, linear polarizers are the most common application for passive 3D dispalys and we recommend to prefer the linear method whenever possible.
||Affordable system with high quality results and excellent transmission
||LCD & DLP
||Enhanced optical quality and extra heat resitance
||LCD & DLP
||Best performance and extra high transmission
||LCD & DLP
||Revolutionary technology for 3D with LCD projector displays
||Revolutionary technology for 3D with LCD projectors
||Unparallel high transmission
||soon to come
||Filtermount systems up to 110 mm diameter
Polarizing Filters: Silver Fabric • Hoya • American Polarizers
3D “PASSIVE” Projection Screens
To reduce ghosting: Choose a screen with best (hight) extinction. The typical extinction of polarizers used in 3D projection displays is 1000. Choosing a polarizer with the maximum possible extinction is not necessarily the best choice, because high extinction polarizers usually have less transmission, and are less resistant to heat. Use polarizers with extinctions at least fifteen times larger than the screen extinction, both for the projector and for the eyewear.
When the viewer’s head is in normal position (upright), linearly polarized setup gives better performance due to its higher extinction. When the viewer’s head is rotated by 90º, both linear and circular setups are useless, because the parallax appears vertical instead of horizontal. The circular polarization offers a real advantage only in a certain interval of angles [A, B], where A > 0º, and B < 45º.
STEWART • Screens
Silver 3D for front projection material is generally accepted as the Rolls Royce of 3D screens, with a price to match. The frame they supply is their SNAPPER, which looks real nice, but does NOT FOLD or break down (four sides are solid).
FilmScreen 150 for rear projection is a flexible rear projection screen material formulated with a neutral density gray tint for enhanced contrast. Excellent in rooms where high ambient light is a concern. Appropriate for moderate viewing angles. This material is a perfect choice for passive 3-D applications.
TechPlex 150 for rear projection is an acrylic rear projection screen material formulated with a neutral density gray tint for enhanced contrast. Excellent in rooms where high ambient light is a concern. Appropriate for moderate viewing angles. This material is a perfect choice for passive 3-D applications.
TechScreen 150 for rear projection is excellent for use in 3D applications due to the screens ability to preserve stereoscopic images.
HARKNESS SCREENS • Screens
Good brightness, good extinction, and looks to be good portability. Not cheap, but about half the price of Stewart. They claim to be the choice of DISNEY for 3D screens. They now have a rear screen material, but it is quite dark. They also offer a ROLLER screen with 3D material that would be produced on a custom basis.
Spectral 240 3D is used for ‘passive’ front projection with 3D systems using polarised light. The extinction ratio is high and provides spectacular 3D images. The surface also supports 2D images and so can be used successfully in applications where 2D and 3D are both shown. The intrinsically high gain (2.4) overcomes light losses in 3D systems. Seams are invisible under projection conditions.
Perlux 220 surfaces are recommended for ‘active’ (shutter eyewear) 3D systems and ‘passive’ systems not using polarised light. 3 levels of gain are available for different screen sizes to overcome inherent light losses in 3D projection. All Perlux screens give excellent images with 2D projection. Seams are invisible under projection conditions.
RP 3D is specially formulated for ‘passive’ 3D in applications where rear projection is required. Seams are virtually invisible under normal projection conditions.
There are two Stereo 3D projection techniques:
||Rear projection (transparent projection screens)
|The main advantage of front projection is that it takes less space to setup i.e. you don’t need space behind the screen to place the projectors.
||Rear projection is useful when you have space behind your screen for the projectors.
|The audience will cast a shadown on the screen if they stand close to the screen. The immersive experience is lost.
||If you want the experience to be immersive you must use rear projection so that the viewer can walk up to the screen to allow their peripheral vision to be covered by the screen. Setting up a tracking system works better with rear projection.
|Front projection screens are commonly available and are known in normal parlance as 'silver screens'.
||Rear projection screens called 'disney black screens' are custom made and more expensive. The color contrast is much better than front projection screens.
If immersion isn’t absolutely necessary, and stereoscopic 3D is the main goal, then front projection works effectively. Rear projection systems are a little more cumbersome to set up and more expensive, but the display is more compelling than front projection.
For Passive Stereo 3D Projection screens must have silver matte surface to preserve polarization.
NaturalPoint • TrackIR 4:PRO (2008-06-28) 114 EUR
Experience real time 3D view control in video games and simulations just by moving your head! The only true 6DOF head tracking system of its kind. TrackIR takes your PC gaming to astonishing new levels of realism and immersion!
The TrackIR 4:PRO is NaturalPoint's premium product - the best optical headtracking system available.
Put Your Head In The Game!®
DrayTek • Vigor 2860 Series VDSL/ADSL Router Firewall (2013-11-01) 250 EUR
Vigor 2860, Vigor 2860n, Vigor 2860Vn
• Supports VDSL, ADSL, 3G and Ethernet-based Broadband
• Supports either VDSL or ADSL, ideal if you have ADSL
• now and might get VDSL later
• VDSL with compatible BT Infinity™
• 3-WAN Simultaneous : VDSL/ADSL, Ethernet and 3G(USB)
• IPv6 Ready - See below for feature support
• High performance - up to 200Mb/s firewall throughput
• 802.11n Wireless LAN (Vigor2860n)
• DrayTek Firewall with huge flexibility
• 6-Port Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
• Temperature Monitoring (optional Thermometer)
• Wireless Guest Portal
• Multiple Private LAN Subnets
• SMS (Text Message) Alert
• VLANs (Port or 802.1q based)
• IGMP v3 MultiCast
• Includes SmartMonitor software
• Content Filtering (by keyword, data type or category)
• Ethernet and WiFi VLANs (common/distinct groups)
• LDAP Integration for VPN and user access
• QoS (Layer 2&3, 802.1p & TOS/DCSP)
• Up to 32 VPN tunnels for LAN-to-LAN or teleworkers
• VPN Trunk/Backup to remote sites
• SSL VPN - Tunnel or Proxy (5 users)
• USB Port for Printer, Logs or 3G Modem
• Optional VigorCare Available
Linksys • WAP300N Wireless Access Point N300 Dual Band (2013-11-01) 56 EUR
The Linksys WAP300N is a 4-in-1 device which functions as an access point, access point client, bridge or as a range extender. With Wireless-N technology and selectable dual band of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz you will be able to gain more speed and range while minimizing any interference. Equipped with the detachable antennas, built in DHCP server and IPv6 support, you will be guaranteed the latest in technology
• Create a new wireless network in hard to reach areas
• Upgrade your network to Wireless-N
• 4-1 product to customize your wireless expansion
• Experience faster video streaming and sharing
Linksys • AE3000 Dual-Band N USB Adapter (2013-11-01) 38 EUR
Wireless-N: Built with leading 802.11n technology for top performance and range.
Maximum Speed: Wireless speeds up to 450 Mbps for a powerful home networking experience.
Optimal Range: Full 3x3 MIMO antenna array for optimal coverage and reliability.
Selectable Dual-Band: Operates at either 2.4 or 5 GHz to avoid wireless interference.
Advanced Security: Advanced security features such as WPA2 wireless encryption help you keep your data protected.
Easy Setup: The included Cisco Connect setup software installs your adapter quickly and makes going wireless easy.
Adapter Cradle: USB cradle for flexible placement of the adapter when used with a laptop or desktop.
Epson • EcoTank L355 (2015-06-01) 190 EUR
Epson EcoTank L355
All-in-One Functions: Print, Scan, Copy. 4 x 70ml individual ink bottles (Bk,C,Y,M), Driver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, User manual (CD).
• T6644 Yellow ink bottle - 70 ml - 6,500 pages - 10 EUR
• T6643 Magenta ink bottle - 70 ml - 6,500 pages - 10 EUR
• T6642 Cyan ink bottle - 70 ml - 6,500 pages - 10 EUR
• T6641 Black ink bottle - 70 ml - 4,000 pages - 10 EUR
• Printing Method: On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric)
• Nozzle Configuration: 180 Nozzles Black, 59 Nozzles per Color
• Printing Resolution: 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
• Scanning Resolution: 1,200 DPI x 2,400 DPI
• Output formats: JPEG, PDF
• Scanner type: Contact image sensor (CIS)
• Number of paper trays: 1
• Paper Formats: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, 16:9, Legal
• Duplex: Manual
• Print Margin: 3 mm (top, right, bottom, left
• Paper Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Standard (20 Photo Sheets)
• Compatible Paper Weight: 75 g/m² - 255 g/m²
• Energy: 4.5W (ready), 11W (copying), 0.3W (off), 2.3W (sleep)
• Interfaces: WiFi, USB
• WLAN Security: WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (TKIP), WPA PSK (AES)
• Mobile and Cloud printing services: Epson Connect (iPrint)
Dymo • LabelManager 280 (2016-01-01) 60 EUR
Dymo LabelManager 280
With a large graphical display, fast-formatting keys and a long-lasting rechargeable battery, the LabelManager® 280 is your ticket to fast, uninterrupted labeling. The computer-style keyboard is perfect for typing text quickly, comfortably and easily. Plus, PC or Mac®*connectivity enables you to customize labels with fonts and graphics of your choosing from your computer. The LabelManager® 280 prints DYMO D1 labels in 1/4”, 3/8”, and 1/2” (6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm) widths in a variety of colors – perfect for labeling your files, shelving, equipment and more.
Dymo • Labels (2016-01-01) 20 EUR
Created specifically for your LabelManager® and LabelWriterr® Duo label makers, DYMO D1 labels offer the performance and variety you need for most labeling jobs. They adhere to most clean, flat surfaces – including plastic, paper, metal, wood and glass – and feature easy-peel backing for trouble-free application. Versatile, durable and available in a wide variety of widths and colors, D1 labels take the hassle out of home and office organization.
Black on White
Black on Clear
Black on Yellow
Black on Blue
Black on Green
Black on Red
White on Clear
White on Black
Blue on White
Blue on Clear
Red on White
Red on Clear
UltiMaker • UltiMaker 2 (2015-06-01) 2010 EUR
UltiMaker 3D Printer
• Layer resolution: Up to 20 micron
• Speed: 30 mm/s - 300 mm/s
• Nozzle temperature: 180° - 260° C
• Nozzle / filament diameter: 0.4 mm / 2.85 mm
• File transfer: Stand alone SD card printing
• Print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
Ultimaker 2 Go - 1270 EUR
• Build volume: 120 x 120 x 115 mm
• Desktop space: 258 x 250 x 287.5 mm
• Print surface: Glass plate with blue tape
• Supported filaments: PLA
• What's included: Ultimaker 2 Go, power supply and cable, USB cable, quick start guide with online user manual, 0.75kg filament, SD card, glass plate, blue tape, grease, hex wrenches and portable packaging.
Ultimaker 2 - 2010 EUR
• Build volume: 223 x 223 x 205 mm
• Desktop space: 357 x 342 x 388 mm
• Print surface: Heated bed (50° - 100° C)
• Supported filaments: PLA, ABS, CPE
• What's included: Ultimaker 2, power supply and cable, USB cable, quick start guide with online user manual, 0.75kg filament, SD card, glass plate, glue stick, grease and hex wrenches.
Ultimaker 2 Extended - 2650 EUR
• Build volume: 223 x 223 x 305 mm
• Desktop space: 357 x 342 x 488 mm
• Print surface: Heated bed (50° - 100° C)
• Supported filaments: PLA, ABS, CPE
• What's included: Ultimaker 2 Extended, power supply and cable, USB cable, quick start guide with online user manual, 0.75kg filament, SD card, glass plate, glue stick, grease and hex wrenches.
The Best Home Appliances
Whirlpool • Jet Chef JT 369 BL (2012-05-25) 300 EUR
Jet Chef black combination microwave oven with 6th Sense® steam & crisping functions that cooks like a conventional oven assisted by microwave power.
Defrost System : Jet defrost
Steam : 6th Sense
Grill Type : Quartz
Colour / Finish : Satina mist or black
Capacity (litres) : 31
Jet start : Yes
6th Sense Steam : Yes
Crisp function : Yes
Tefal • Actifry Family (2012-05-25) 250 EUR
Home-made crispy chips with only 3% fat for all the family. Using new oil each time you cook, preserving the nutritional quality. Delicious: Vary your pleasure for a balance diet: cook vegetables, fish, meat and more.
Power: 1350 Watts
Food capacity: 1,5 kg
New mixing paddle
Ceramic-coated pan. Resistant
S-Technology for 10 years of use
Large LCD screen
Stockli • Dehydrator with Timer (2012-05-25) 148 EUR
Stockli Dehydrator with Timer
Swiss made Dörrex dehydrator (0076,71M / 0076,74M) with timer, steel mesh trays and equipped with a continuously variable, fine temperature adjustment and active warm-air circulation. Easy-clean plastic body. The appropriate processing times for a variety of foods are stamped into the transparent plastic lid. LED light when the heating element is activated. Complete with 3 steel mesh drying trays. The metal mesh is very fine and therefore also most suitable for drying herbs. Drying with the Stockli Dörrex dehydrator is a natural and simple way to conserve fruit, vegetables, mushrooms, herbs, meat and home-made jerky. The apparatus is fully S+ and CE qualified.
• Capacity: Up to ten drying trays.
• 0-12 h countdown timer.
• 0-70 °C Variable temperature control.
• Dimensions (cm): 28h x 33.5 dia.
• Power requirements: 600 Watts.
• Free from bisphenol A.
• Plastic frame and stainless steel mesh grid.
Breville • Hot Cup VKJ318 (2014-01-01) 70 EUR
Breville • the Smart Kettle (2014-01-01) 105 EUR
Breville the Smart Kettle
• 5 temperature Settings: boil, coffee, black tea, oolong tea, green tea, white tea, plus keep warm.
• Slow Release Lid: Cushion controlled soft open lid prevents hot water splash back.
• Keep Warm Function: 20 minute keep warm setting holds the temperature of the water for 20 minutes.
• Auto Off: Safety auto cut-off & boil dry protection.
• Capacity: 1.7 litres, 7 cups.
• Water Windows: Dual water windows.
• Ready Bell: Ready bell rings when water has boiled.
• Filtration: Removable scale filter for easy cleaning.
• Cord Storage: Wrap under base with adjustable cord length.
• Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts.
• Construction: Stainless steel.
• Wattage: 3000 Watts.
Morphy Richards • Redefine Hot Water Dispenser (2012-05-25) 196 EUR
Morphy Richards Redefine Hot Water Dispenser
• Only boil the water you need so it's ready faster, uses less energy and doesn't waste a drop of water.
• Select the ideal water temperature, whether it’s 100 degree Celsius for your pasta, 95 degree Celsius for your coffee or 85 degree Celsius for your herbal tea.
• You can select to automatically dispense amounts of water of up to 600 ml. Anything over this amount you can dispense at the push of a button.
• Water tank holds up to 3 litres so you refill less often, then select from 150 ml to 1.5 L at a time so you can make a single cup of tea or boil water for a panful of pasta.
• BRITA technology reduces unpleasant and unwanted substances like limescale, metals or chlorine to make your drinks look and taste better.
Rye Bread Flour Mix by Malsena (Lithuania)
Buy Rye Bread Flour Mix by Malsena in UK + Yeast
Rye Bread Recipes • 10 Recipes (RU) • 1 Recipe (EN)
Panasonic • SD-ZB2512 (2015-10-01) 170 EUR
• Variable bread size up to large setting (XL, X, M)
• Crust colour (Light, Medium, Dark)
• Yeast Dispenser
• Raisin Nut dispenser (150g)
• Timer (up to 13 hours)
• Temperature control sensor
• Diamond Fluoro-coated bread pan, kneading blade
2 Basic Rapid
3 Basic Raisin
4 Rustic Artisan
5 Whole wheat
6 Whole wheat Rapid
7 Whole wheat Raisin
10 Rustic Sourdough
14 Gluten Free
16 Speciality Raisin
17 Rustic Scone
18 Bake only
20 Basic Raisin
21 Rustic Artisan
22 Whole wheat
23 Whole wheat Raisin
26 Rustic Sourdough
27 Sourdough starter
31 Speciality Raisin
Brød & Taylor • Folding Proofer (2013-03-29) 188 EUR
Brød & Taylor Folding Proofer
The Brød & Taylor Folding Proofer. Professional bread bakers prize the ability to control fermentation and rise temperatures to produce the best flavors in their loaves. Now home bakers can have the same reliability and control as the pros with a countertop proofer that folds flat for storage. It also makes exquisite yogurt and holds chocolate at temperatures ideal for melting or use after tempering.
SEB Yogurt Maker
Exo Terra Incubator
Multi Cookers (RU)
Tefal • Cook4Me (Black) (2014-01-01) 220 EUR
Moulinex • Cookeo USB CE7021 (2014-01-01) 225 EUR
Moulinex • Cookeo CE7011 (2014-01-01) 165 EUR
Moulinex's intelligent multifunction cooker. It provides step-by-step instructions for preparing everyday meals both quickly and well. Cookeo cooks everything (vegetables, soup, meat, fish, rice, grains, desserts), with a variety of recipes, in record time and without supervision. Everything is automatic. The intuitive and interactive screen, featured prominently on the round, white base, guides the user:
Breville • the Fast Slow Pro (2015-08-01) 230 EUR
Breville the Fast Slow Pro
The Combination Pressure and Slow Cooker That Knows The Time, Temperature and Pressure Different Foods Need
Some foods are tender with time, others are tastier under pressure, but how do you know the pressure, temperature and time different foods need?
Its all possible with the 'Fast Slow Pro' a multicooker with pressure and slow cook menus that automatically adjust time, temperature and pressure between fast and slow cooking. Dual sensors at the top and bottom monitor ingredients for more accurate temperature and pressure control, while the hands free steam release automatically varies across foods to maximise flavour and texture.
So now you can pressure cook, slow cook, steam, reduce, saute and sear with the press of a button and you can rely on the fully interactive LCD to tell you when its building pressure, cooking and releasing steam.
• one menu to select the ingredients to be cooked: Cookeo adjusts the temperature and cooking time
• another to choose from 50 preprogrammed recipes
• Manual mode allows users to choose between rapid cooking or browning for their personal recipes
• and the fourth menu is for favorites. The "OK" button validates all the selections.
Tefal • Snack Collection (2014-01-01) 90+ EUR
Chef's Choice • WafflePro 854 (2013-05-07) 88 EUR
Sage • No-mess Waffle Maker (2014-01-01) 115 EUR
Breville • Smart Waffle Maker (2014-01-01) 186 EUR
Breville Smart Waffle Maker
If you have bread maker, like Panasonic SD-ZB2512, you can use it to prepare bread dough and bake in this waffle maker mini-bread pieces.
Capacity: 4 Slice
Controls: Waffle type select allows you to choose from 4 different batters and a custom setting. Browning control allows you to customise your waffle colour from light to dark with 12 different settings.
Nonstick Surface: Premium PFOA-free non-stick prevents waffles from sticking.
Additional Features: Thermal engineered heating elements ensure even heat distribution. Timer and progress indicator will automatically begin to count down once the lid is closed. A Bit More adds additional time to get your waffle just right without having to reset the timer.
Construction: Stainless steel housing with cast aluminium cooking plates. Deep cooking plates for thicker, fluffier waffles.
KitchenAid • 4-Slice Toaster (2012-05-25) 80 EUR
KitchenAid® 4 Slice, One-touch motorized lift control Toaster with LCD display with digital progress bar, extra-wide 1.5 inch slots, adjustable shading control, and a TOAST/CANCEL button.
KitchenAid® 4 Slice, One-touch motorized lift control Toaster with LCD display with digital progress bar, extra-wide 1.5 inch slots which will accept the thickest bagels, breads or pastries, adjustable shading control which regulates browning of the toast, and a TOAST/CANCEL button.
Market Share of Rice Cookers in Japan
GfK Marketing Service (2012-01-24)
1. Zojirushi 22.1%
2. Tiger 16.9%
3. Panasonic 15.4%
Zojirushi • NP-NVC10 Rice Cooker (2013-05-07) 330 EUR
Zojirushi • NP-NVC18 Rice Cooker (2013-05-07) 390 EUR
Zojirushi's top-of-the-line Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer uses pressurized cooking and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to cook perfect rice. Platinum infused nonstick inner cooking pan helps rice cook sweeter. Pressure cooking helps turn beta starch into alpha starch for softer and easier to digest rice.
Advanced fuzzy logic technology with AI
Platinum infused nonstick inner cooking pan
Automatically selects from three pressure levels according to the menu selected
Superior induction heating (IH) technology
Healthy cooking options: brown rice and GABA brown rice settings
Easy-to-clean clear coated stainless steel exterior
Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycles
Menu settings include: white (regular, softer or harder), umami, mixed, sushi/sweet, porridge, brown, GABA brown, steam-reduce, scorch, rinse-free and quick cooking
cETLus listed, tested to comply with FCC standards
Hand and Stand Mixer
Breville • VFP040 (2013-05-07) 120 EUR
The Breville VFP040 Digital Twin Motor Stand and Hand Food mixer combines the high performance stand food mixer with the ease, speed and versatility of a hand food mixer. Make light work of baking and let the VFP040 step in to mix cake mixtures, whip egg whites, mash potatoes, knead dough and make homemade dips and sauces.
Dual mixing power: This food mixer has a powerful 500w motor, and a patented twin motor - one to power the beaters and the other rotates to rotate bowl which means you have double mixing power to ensure your food is thoroughly mixed. Intelligent Mixing.
12 speed detachable mixer plus 2 bowl speeds: Although you have a choice of 12 speeds to choose from, you can leave the work to the VFP040’s Intelligent motor which senses tougher food mixtures and adds more torque to power through, and you can set the timer on the mixers digital LCD screen so you can continue with the rest of your baking.
4 Attachments Included with the digital hand and stand food mixer are stainless steel spring loaded beaters to ensure 100% contact with the bowl, offset beaters to make it easy to add ingredients whilst mixing, a shaped spatula made especially for the VFP040, and two dough hooks for bread.
Kenwood • Cooking Chef (2012-05-25) 900 EUR
Wattage: 1500W mixing; 1100W cooking
Colour: Ceramic Silver Paint with Chrome Coloured Detailing
Body Material : Die Cast Aluminium
Speeds: 8 Variable Mixing Speeds and 3 Stirring Speeds
Bowl Tool Material: Stainless Steel
K - Beater: Yes
Dough Tool: New Spiral Dough Tool
Whisk: New Power Whisk
Flexible Beater Included: New Design Cooking Flexible Beater
Splashguard : Yes
Bowl Material: Stainless Steel and Aluminium
Bowl Capacity : 6.7L total capacity; 3L cooking capacity
Capacity - Cake : 4.6kg
Capacity - Dough : 2.6kg
Capacity - Egg Whites: 16
Capacity - Flour for Pastry: 910g
Fold Function: Yes
Timer Function : 3 Hour Timer
Bowl Attachment Outlet : Yes
Slow Speed Attachment Outlet: Yes
Medium Speed Attachment Outlet : Yes
High Speed Attachment Outlet: Yes
Cord Storage: No
Dishwasher Safe: Yes
Recipe Suggestions: Yes
Size: 38.0H x 41.0W x 33.5D
Weight: 13.6kg including Bowl and K Beater
Salter • Heston Blumenthal Dual Platform Scale
(2016-01-01) 45 EUR
Heston Blumenthal Dual Platform Scale
• Large platform (10kg) measures in 1g increments.
• Precision platform (200g) measures in 0.1g increments.
• Add & weigh function for multiple ingredients in the same bowl.
• Aquatronic feature lets you measure liquids.
• Stainless steel platforms for easy and hygienic cleaning.
• Metric and imperial measurements to suit your recipe.
• Use the storage case to keep the platform safe and handy.
Cookware and Kitchenware
Oral-B • Pro 6000 (2015-01-01) 96 EUR
Oral-B Pro 6000
• The world’s first of its kind electric toothbrush with Bluetooth communication between brush and smartphone.
• Removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush.
• Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up and remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush.
• Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity connects to the Oral-B App and provides real-time brushing guidance that can be adjusted by your dental professional. Also receive focused care through personalized dental care journeys to meet your specific oral care needs.
• Rechargeable electric toothbrush with 5 modes: Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening, and Deep Clean.
• Features Bluetooth Connectivity, Travel Case, Pressure Sensor, and Wireless SmartGuide.
• Included in pack: 1 rechargeable electric toothbrush handle, 1 CrossAction toothbrush head, 1 3DWhite toothbrush head, 1 Sensitive toothbrush head, 1 charging station with brush head storage, travel case, and wireless SmartGuide.
Sensodyne • Pronamel Daily Protection
(2016-01-01) 4 EUR
Sensodyne Pronamel Daily Protection
Dirt sticks better to mate surfaces, than to gloss surfaces. Low abrasivity index (35) means, that this toothpaste will not sand-off everything from your teeth as fast and effective, as other toothpastes can with higher abrasivity index (70-165). But, after some time, you will notice positive trade-off - various type of dental plaque simply will not stick to your teeth, as well, as with more abrasive toothpastes, because surface of your teeth will be more polished-glossier, than sanded-matte. Even after night, teeth, usually, will remain clear and slippery, like they were cleaned not long ago.
Abrasivity Index: 35
Abrasive: Hydrated Silica
pH neutraliser: Sodium Hydroxide
Preventing tooth decay: Potassium Nitrate 5%
Preventing tooth decay: Sodium Fluoride 1450ppm 0.315%
Smoking stain-dissolver: Limonene
Foaming agent: Cocamidopropyl Betaine
Flavour: Anise Alcohol
Thickener: Xanthan Gum
Thickener / Humectant: PEG-6
Sweetener: Sodium Saccharin
Sweetener / Humectant: Sorbitol
Sweetener / Preserving agent : Glycerin
Aesthetic of toothpaste (white dye): Titanium Dioxide
Oral-B • Dental Floss Picks (2016-01-01) 6 EUR
Oral-B Glide Floss Picks
Oral-B Glide Floss Picks are easy to use and provide a more complete clean. They combine the silky-smooth texture of Glide floss with the ease of a pick. Glide Floss Picks slide more easily in tight spaces and effectively help remove plaque and food particles between teeth and just below the gum line vs. brushing alone.
• Shred resistant floss.
• Slides easily in tight spaces.
• Easy to reach back teeth.
• Tension control design allows floss to surround the tooth surface.
• Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection - helps protect against Gingivitis, Cavities, & Bad Breath as part of a comprehensive dental program.
Casio • PRW-3100T-7ER (2015-10-01) 365 EUR
Super-Full-Auto-LED light: If the ambient light fades, a turn of your wrist illuminates the watch display particularly brightly and in coulor.
Low-temperature resistant (-10 °C): Even temperatures as low as -10 °C have no effect on this watch.
Solar Power: A solar cell provides power for operation.
Radio signal reception (EU, USA, Japan, China): Whether in Europe, North America and Japan or in the outer reaches of Canada, Central America and China - once the watch has been set to the local time, it receives the relevant signal and shows the correct time wherever you are. In many countries, it also sets itself automatically to summer and winter time.
Digital-compass: A built-in direction sensor detects the magnetic north.
World time function: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
Barometer (260 / 1.100 hPa): A special sensor measures the air pressure (measuring range: 260/1100 hPa) and presents this on the display in the form of a symbol. This enables early detection of weather trends.
10,000 m Altimeter: A pressure sensor detects changes in the air pressure and converts the result into an altitude up to 10,000 m.
Height Gain: The height gain sums all the meters you have climbed in a session, so that you can see at a glance the total ascent on a tour.
Altimeter data memory: Depending on the model, up to 40 sets of elevation data can be stored in the watch's data memory and re-accessed at any time. Each of these data sets consists of a measured altitude as well as the date and time. In addition to the individual altitudes, the maximum and minimum altitudes during a measurement are also stored.
Thermometer (-10°C / +60°C): A sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it in °C (-10°C /+60°C).
Sunrise/sunset display: After entering the geographical location, sunrise and sunset times can be displayed for any given date.
Stopwatch function - 1/10 sec - 1.000 hours: Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/10-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1000 hours.
Timer - 1/1 min. - 24 hours: For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
5 daily alarms: The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. You can also activate hourly time signal that indicates each full hour. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
Snooze feature: Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
Button tones on/off: The button tones for using the mode button can be turned off. This means that the watch no longer beeps when switching from one function to another. Preset alarm or countdown timers remain active when the button tones are deactivated.
Automatic calendar: Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
12/24-hour timekeeping: Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
Mineral glass: The tough mineral glass resists scratching.
Solid titanium band: Stylish look and lightweight properties set titanium apart. The high-quality material is resistant to corrosion and is gentle on the skin, making it ideal for allergy sufferers.
Safety Catch: Always reliable: This watch has a particularly secure safety catch, which helps prevent the strap from opening by mistake.
Battery level indicator: An indicator shows the current battery level.
Water resistance classification (10 bar): Perfect for swimming and snorkelling: the watch is water resistant to 10 bar / 100 metres. The metres value does not relate to a diving depth but to the air pressure used in the course of the water resistance test. (ISO 22810)
Type of battery: CTL1616
Dimensions: approx. 56,0mm x 47,1mm x 12,0mm (H x W x D)
Weight: approx. 106,0 g
Suunto • Clipper Compass (2016-01-01) 14 EUR
Suunto Clipper Compass
• Clips to watch strap, sleeve, strap of backpack, side of map etc.
• Liquid filled jewel bearing compass
• NH Model - Balanced for northern hemisphere
• SH Model - Balanced for southern hemisphere
• Cardinal directions in luminous prints on card
• Direction on rotating bezel in 10 degrees increments
• A fun, supercompact aid for underwater navigation
• Suunto limited lifetime warranty
• Made in Finland
Sharp • EL-W506X (2013-11-01) 24 EUR
Calculator EL-W506X. Number of Functions: 556 Formula in memory. For high school, the university students and for technical and scientific applications. Not be approved in all states. Large display allows fractions, roots and formulas to be typed in the same order in which the student writes it into workbook (WRITE), display looks like in the textbook (VIEW). Entries can be recalled and changed and compared with its multiline playback function. [CHANGE] button to convert a fraction to a mixed number or a decimal number. Other features: Statistics (1 & 2 variable regressions 7 ), complex numbers, nBasis calculations (dex , hex , cot , bin, pen) and logical operators or 52 physical constants and 44 metric conversions and much more. Power supply: Solar, 1 x LR44 . Size (W x H x D ): 80 x 168 x 14 mm.
Batteries and Chargers
Anker • External Batteries and Chargers (2013-11-01)
Panasonic Eneloop Batteries & Chargers • Catalogue
Standard eneloop batteries - 4th generation (Source):
BK-4MCC: AAA (70% Claimed capacity after 5 years, 2013)
BK-3MCC: AA (70% Claimed capacity after 5 years, 2013)
Standard eneloop batteries - 4th generation: Export
BK-4MCC: AAA (70% Claimed capacity after 10 years, 2015)
BK-3MCC: AA (70% Claimed capacity after 10 years, 2015)
Standard eneloop batteries - 4th generation: Japan
BK-4MCC: AAA (90% Claimed capacity after 1 year, 2015)
BK-3MCC: AA (90% Claimed capacity after 1 year, 2015)
Panasonic Eneloop • BQ-CC16 (2015-01-01) 25 EUR
This charger has “Smart Charge” function which checks voltage and temperature of battery automatically. Thanks to Smart Charge funcion, it saves time of charging and loss of energy & money.
• Input: Can be used all over the world (AC100-240V 50-60Hz).
• Input part Structure: Plug in and attachment plug.
• Charging output: DC1.5 V 550mA×4/275mA×4.
• Individual Charging Control: Smart Charge / -ΔV / Timer.
• Indicator: LED x 2 Charging: ON, Full charged: OFF.
• Charger battery: AA x 1, 2, 3, 4 / AAA x 1, 2, 3, 4 cells.
• Charging time: AA: ~2h/4h [2,000mAh]; AAA: ~1.5h/3h [800mAh].
• Charger size (cm): (W x H x D) 6,5 x 10,5 x 7,5.
• Weight: 97 g.
• Case color: white.
• 4 Eneloop AA Batteries
• Minimum Capacity: 1900mAh
• Voltage: 1,2
• Self-Discharge: Hold 70% charge up to 10 yearss
• Life Cycles: 2100
Panasonic Eneloop • AA 4-Pack (2015-01-01) 10 EUR
Panasonic Eneloop AA
Panasonic BK-3MCCA4BA Eneloop AA 2100 Cycle Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries (Pack 4).
• eneloop Ni-MH 2000mAh typical /1900mAh minimum (AA).
• 800mAh typical / 750mAh minimum (AAA).
• Hold up to 70% of their charge after 10 years of non-use.
• Can be recharged up to 2100 times.
• Pre-charged at the factory using power generated from solar energy and ready to use right out of the package.
• Work in extreme temperatures down to -4° F.
• Batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained.
• Ni-MH, Low Self Discharge rechargeable batteries.
Maintains up to 90% charge after 1 years of storage.
Maintains up to 80% charge after 3 years of storage.
Maintains up to 75% charge after 5 years of storage.
Maintains up to 70% charge after 10 years of storage.
Panasonic Eneloop • AAA 750 mAh 4 Blisterpack (2015-01-01) 10 EUR
Panasonic Eneloop AAA
Panasonic BK-4MCCA4BA Eneloop AAA 2100 Cycle Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries, 4 Pack
• eneloop Ni-MH 2000mAh typical /1900mAh minimum (AA).
• 800mAh typical / 750mAh minimum (AAA).
• Hold up to 70% of their charge after 10 years of non-use.
• Can be recharged up to 2100 times.
• Pre-charged at the factory using power generated from solar energy and ready to use right out of the package.
• Work in extreme temperatures down to -4° F.
• Batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained.
• Ni-MH, Low Self Discharge rechargeable batteries.
Maintains up to 90% charge after 1 years of storage.
Maintains up to 80% charge after 3 years of storage.
Maintains up to 75% charge after 5 years of storage.
Maintains up to 70% charge after 10 years of storage.
Powerex • MH-C9000 WizardOne Charger-Analyzer
(2010-03-27) 45 EUR
Sky RC • MC3000 Charger & Analyzer
(2016-03-01) 92 EUR
Sky RC MC3000 Charger Analyzer
Multi-Chemistry, Powerful & Accurate, Compact Display, Rich User Interface, Easy Programmability, Secure Stand, No-nonsense Modes, Maximum Safety, APP Control, PC Control.
Input Power: DC 11-18V/4A
Charge Current Range: 0.05-3.00A
Discharge Current Range: 0.05-2.00A
Max. Charge Power: 50W
Max. Discharge Power: 15W
Battery Chemistry Type: NiMH, NiCd, NiZn, Eneloop,Lithium-Ion, LiIo4.35, LiFePO4
Battery Capacity: 100-50000mAh
Operating Temperature: 0-40?
USB Power Output: DC 5V/2.1A
Weight(Without DC Adaptor): 600g
Ansmann • Energy XC3000 Charger-Tester
(2010-03-27) 188 EUR
Ansmann Energy XC3000
Charges all round cells and 9V-blocks
Charges most battery packs (Li-Ion + Li-Po)
Battery capacity check (displayed in mAh)
5 (!) over charging protections
Intuitional handling with only 3 function keys
Informative, clear LCD display
4 Individual selectable charging programs per charging slot
Program for reactivating batteries
Microprocessor controlled charging and supervision of each cell
Faulty cell detection and Alkaline detection
Wrong polarity protection
Switch mode power supply for world wide use
3 year warranty
Masterplug • SRPMSTU82PB (2014-01-01) 38 EUR
• Automatically switches OFF 5 sockets when the Master device is powered down. Two sockets permanently on.
• Two USB charger outputs ideal for use with, iPhone’s, iPad, iPod and other MP3’s, Mobile phones, PDA’s and Digital Cameras.
• Surge protected 13A sockets with three channel protection and safety thermal cut-out.
• Includes telecom protection to further protect your equipment from damaging surge or spikes via broadband, ISDN or modem connections.
• Power and surge LED indicators.
• £ Unlimited connected equipment warranty.
Belkin • Conserve Switch (2014-01-01) 26 EUR
• Surge Protector with Remote.
• Control power to your computer system.
• Wireless remote works up to 60 feet away.
• Reduce standby power.
Control standby power to your whole computer system.
Your computer system components use energy around the clock, even when they're not in use, wasting energy and driving up your electric bill. The Conserve Switch Surge Protector with Remote lets you shut off power — including standby power — to all your computer system components with a single click.
The wireless remote controls six Remote-Switched outlets for all your peripherals — your monitor, printer, external hard drives, speakers and more. Two Always-On outlets stay on for devices that need continuous power, like your wireless router or cordless phone. Place the remote on your desk or shelf, or mount it on the wall, for the convenient way to save energy.
Health & Environment
Extech • CO210 Air Quality C02 Monitor/Datalogger (USB)
(2013-03-14) 218 EUR
• Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations
• Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor
• Indoor Air Quality displayed in ppm with Good (380 to 420ppm), Normal (<1000ppm), Poor (>1000ppm) indication
• User programmable High/Low Visible and Audible CO2 warning alarms
• Measurement ranges:
◦CO2: 0 to 9,999ppm
◦Temperature: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
◦Humidity: 0.1 to 99.9% RH
• Displays Year, Month, Date, and Time
• Max/Min CO2 value recall function
• Automatic Baseline Calibration or manual calibration in fresh air
• Complete with Universal AC adaptor, software and cable
Telaire • 7000SK C02 Meter (2010-02-01) 285 EUR
Dirbantiems su kompiuteriu žmonėms didelę laiko dalį tenka praleisti uždaroje patalpoje. Suprantama, jog kartais ji yra gausiai prikvėpuojama anglies dioksido (CO2) - tai bekvapės, bespalvės, rūgščios dujos, kurių žmogus per 1 h iškvepia apie 22,5 l. CO2 pasiekus 4 % (4000 ppm) - skauda galvą, atsiranda ūžimas ausyse, susijaudinimas; Pasiekus 8-15 % - netenkama sąmonės. Iškvepiamame ore CO2 koncentracija sudaro ~4 % (4000 ppm). Pagal Higienos Normas, rekomenduojama CO2 koncentracija patalpose neturi viršyti 0,1% (1000 ppm) . Ypatingai ši problema aktuali žiemą. Stebėdami ir remdamiesi prietaiso parodymais galėsite objektyviau nutarti, kada laikas išvėdinti kambarį.
|350 - 450 ppm
||Normal outside levels
|< 600 ppm
|600 - 1000 ppm
||Some complaints of stiffness and odors
|> 1000 ppm
||Some people can start to feel lethargic and may suffer from headaches, begin to notice 'stuffiness'.
|1000 - 2500 ppm
|> 2500 ppm
||Complaining of headaches and a general feeling of illness.
|2500 - 5000 ppm
||Adverse health effects expected. Symptoms such as breathlessness, visual impairment, sweating and even tremor or loss of consciousness may manifest themselves.
|A 15 cfm ventilation rate per occupant will correspond to 800 ppm CO2
A 20 cfm ventilation rate per occupant will correspond to 1000 ppm CO2
• The 7001 will calculate the outside airventilation rate to a space based on theinside/outside CO2 differential readings.Outside readings can be established bymeasuring outside levels and holding the"enter" button on the sensor for 5 seconds.The outside reading can also be manually setusing the on-board keypad and display (default 400 ppm).
• Accurate interpretation of the VentilationRate indicator requires a measuring 2 to 3hours after occupancy has stabilized in aspace or at a peak in daily CO2 concentra-tions. In other conditions the indicator maytend to over estimate ventilation rates.
• The Ventilation Rate display assumes apeople activity level in the measured spacesimilar to an office type environment (1.2.MET). If higher levels of activity are presentthe indicator may tend to under estimateventilation levels.
Prodigit • 2000MU Energy Monitor (2014-01-01) 20 EUR
2000MS15 / 110V / 60Hz (Taiwan Type)
2000MS12 / 100V / 50Hz (Japan Type)
2000MU / 230V / 50Hz (Germany Type)
2000MU-01 / 230V / 50Hz (United Kingdom Type)
Accuracy: Typical / Max
RMS Voltage: 0.2% / 1%
RMS Current: 0.3% / 1%
Active Power: 0.5% / 2%
Apparent power: 0.5% / 2%
Line Frequency: 0.1Hz / 2%
Power Factor: 0.01 / 0.03
Energy Quantity: 0.5% / 2%
Digital Multimeters • Spreadsheet • Fluke
Hyelec • MS8233D Multimeter (2016-01-01) 16 EUR
Brymen • BM257S Multimeter (2016-01-01) 121 EUR
Brymen • BM867S Multimeter (2016-01-01) 168 EUR
BM869s & BM867s is the next generation high performance industrial multimeter designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment. Ultimate choice of resolution, performance, safety and features. New series delivers the accuracy and advanced troubleshooting capabilities you need to solve problems fast. List of features is long: Large 500,000 counts Dual Display, dBm, 12kV Transient Portection, two channels temperature measurement, nS Conductance, High Impedance Voltage, High Accuracy 0.02% DCV, Current & Hz with unique functions:.
Beep-Jack™ – beeps against improper terminal plug in (decreases risk of damage).
VFD V & Hz – Variable Frequency Drives – measures fundamental voltage and frequency of most variable frequency drives.
CREST 1ms – to capture instanteous peaks.
REC – 50ms recording MAX, MIN, MAX-MIN & AVG.
X-Speed Capacitance – measures up to 25mF only in few seconds, 1kV protection.
4-20mA – Process control loop current reading.
T1 , T2 – two channel temperature measurement.
Weller • BP865CEU (2016-01-01) 28 EUR
Weller • PU 81 (2016-01-01) 110 EUR
• Channels: 1
• Voltage: 230 V
• Heating output: 95 W
• Fuse: T800mA
• Temperature range (depends on tool) °C: 150 - 450
• Temperature range (depends on tool) °F: 302 - 842
• Temperature accuracy °F: ± 17
• Temperature range: Adjustable from 50°C - 550°C (150°F - 999°C) Adjustable temperature range varies among tools
• Equipotential balance: Yes
• Dimensions W x D x H (mm): 170 x 118 x 102 mm
Weller • Tip-Activator (2016-01-01) 9 EUR
For regeneration of oxidized tips. Cleaning only possible in hot state of the soldering tip.
Weller • WP 65 Set (2016-01-01) 152 EUR
Heating Element Technologies • PDF
WP 65 - Soldering iron 65 W, 24 V with Power-Response Heating Technology.
XNT A - Soldering tip chisel 1,6 x 0,4 mm.
WDH 10 - Safety rest with Stop+Go function and dry cleaner.
• Voltage: 24 V
• Heating output: 65 W
• Heat-up time (ca) in seconds (50-350°C / 120-660°F): 7
• Tip type: HS
• Tip family: XNT
• Temperature range °C: 50 - 450
• Temperature range °F: 150 - 850
• Power Response Heating element technology: Yes
• Power unit: PU 81, PUD 81, PUD 81i, PUD 121, PUD 151, WD 1M, WR 2, WR 3M, WR 3ME
• Safety rest: WDH 10 (T0051512199)
• ESD-safe: Yes
• WT compatible: Yes
Delonghi • Dragon 3 (2008-06-28) 62 EUR
Delonghi • Dragon 4 (2015-10-01) 178 EUR
For human comfort, desirable room temperature greatly depends on individual needs and various other factors. According to the West Midlands Public Health Observatory (UK), 21 °C (70 °F) is the recommended living room temperature, whereas 18 °C (64 °F) for bedroom temperature. A study carried out at the University of Uppsala (Sweden), on indoor air quality and subjective indoor air quality (SIAQ) in primary schools, states that perception of high room temperature was related to a poor climate of cooperation. To achieve a good SIAQ, it recommends room temperature should be at a maximum of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
• Automatically monitors and selects the ideal power setting to maintain your chosen temperature (from 5°C froststat to 35°C) and allows you to keep your room at a constant and consistent temperature
• Digital adjustable thermostat
• Anti-frost function
• Cord storage
• Eco Plus
• 8 Fins (n):
• For rooms up to 60m³
• Max Heating power 2000W
• Med Heating power 1100W
• Min Heating power 900W
• LCD display
• Safety thermostat (°C)
• Thermal cut-off
• 24 hour digital clock
• Digital Timer to programme two time periods
• Soft easy wheels
Global • Multi Shift / Heavy Duty • Ergonomic / Task
Need for Seat • MAXNOMIC (2014-01-01) 339 EUR
TC Group • Cheetah Fabric Black (2008-06-28) 250 EUR
You can search on Google for: Fabric 24 Hour Heavy Duty Chair
Seat: D: 490mm W: 520mm
Back: H: 720mm W: 520mm
Seat height: Min: 500mm Max: 600mm
Max weight: 150kg
Fire retardancy: MED
Max usage: 24 hours
Guarantee: 5 years (components) 2 years (fabric)
Other features: Ratchet back, forward seat tilt, height and width adjustable arms
Fabric: Unlimited, Wool mix 24 hour
Mechanism: Asynchro, Sliding Seat
Colours: Black, marine, ruby
Also available to order in any combination of fabrics and finishes to suit your specification.
Standards: BS 5459 (2000) Part 2 - structurally suitable and sufficiently stable for 24 hours use when used by persons up to 150kg (24 stone) in weight.
X Rocker • Pro Pedestal (2012-05-25) 120 EUR
An advanced gaming and multimedia chair with a swivel and tilt base, gunstock arms, 2.1 wireless audio, subwoofer vibration and supplemental rumble.
Bring the game to life with close up vibratory audio in comfortable active Rocker, perfect for games, home theatre and music. Compatible with all major games platforms including handhelds, DVD, satellite box, TV, CD, MP3/iPod.
Can be linked (up to eight) for multi-player and shared entertainment experience.
Folds conveniently for storage and transport.
Connectors for common sound sources included.
Compatible with PS3 and Xbox 360 consoles in standard definition mode only (A/V connections, not HDMI).
Wireless transmitter connects to any sound source, TV, DVD, games consoles, handhelds, stereo amps, CD and MP3 players.
Requires 2 x AAA batteries for the transmitter (not supplied).
For ages 8 years and over.
Silhouette • Titan Minimal Art (TMA) The Must Collection (2015-01-01) 180 EUR
Silhouette is an Austrian brand of sunglasses and eyeglasses, founded in 1964. Headquarter and main production site are located in Linz, Austria. In 1999, the “Titan Minimal Art” series was introduced, that led to a cooperation with NASA in the following years. Since 2000 NASA uses “Titan Minimal Art” frame, combined with specially dark lenses developed jointly by the company and NASA's optometrist Keith Manuel. Weighing in at just 1.8 grams and devoid of hinge screws, which reduces the danger potential for astronauts to a minimum, “Titan Minimal Art” eyewear is virtually unaffected by the changes in momentum and extreme G-forces, experienced during space missions.
Wikipedia - Ophthalmic material property tables
HIGH Abbe value
LOW Abbe value
Trivex bends, like rubber, and does not shatter into peaces, like stronger MR-8.
UVA / UVB
||90 / 100
||100 / 100
||100 / 100
||100 / 100
||100 / 100
PPG Optical Trivex • Hoya (JP) • Essilor (FR) • Carl Zeiss (DE) • Mitsui Chemicals (JP)
TAG HEUER • Panorama Fold (2012-09-15) 320 EUR
Whatever your sport or activity, there’s no doubt that unobstructed vision helps performance. And no other prescription eyeglasses offer such a wide field of vision - 180°, around 35% greater than a classic rimless frame. The patented technology of the Panorama consists of a shield design which is actually 2 distinct lenses put together. This allows for the integration of corrective lenses – a worldwide first. By displacing screws and front elements TAG Heuer designers increased the field of vision even further. And both lenses and frame are provided by TAG Heur for reliability and unrivalled opthalmic quality.
Centrum • Performance Multivitamin (2012-02-25) 10 EUR
Multivitaminai yra lengviausias būdas palaikyti reikalingą kiekį vitaminų organizme. Pirkdami multivitaminus visada rinkitės gerai žinomą gamintoją. Atsižvelkite į tai, kokiai amžiaus grupei, lyčiai ar fiziniam aktyvumui jie skirti. Multivitaminų instrukcijose būna surašytas kiekis medžiagų, esančių vienoje tabletėje ir rekomenduojamos dienos normos. Stenkitės pirkti tokius vitaminus, kurių sudėtyje esančios medžiagos neviršija rekomenduojamų dienos normų, kitaip galite ne tai, kad nepadėti organizmui, bet ir pakenkti. Dalis multivitaminų turi dozes kelis kartus viršijančias dienos normą. Mes nerekomenduojame pirkti tokių vitaminų. Atidžiai laikykitės rekomendacijų surašytų ant įpakavimo.
Venkite apgaulių. Žymių firmų vitaminai yra padirbinėjami, todėl pirkite juos tik iš labai patikmų šaltinių Dažnai nesąžiningi gamintojai prisidengia "natūralus produktas" lipduku ir naudoja šiuos teiginius, kad prastumti savo "lievus" produktus bei sumenkinti gerai žinomus ir turinčius gerą reputaciją gamintojus:
• Šiandien jūs su maistu jau negaunate visko ko jums reikia.
• RDA (rekomenduojama dienos norma) buvo sukurta prieš 30-40 metų ir joje surašytos normos yra per mažos.
• Lyderių gamintojų produktai yra nepilni.
• Multivitaminus reikia priimti kelis kartus per dieną, dėl to kad laikui bėgant didžioji jų dalis pasišalina iš organizmo be jokio efekto.
• Tikėkite mumis, mūsų produktas yra pats geriausias. Kaip profesionalus vaistininkas aš jų nepardavinėčiau jei būtų kitaip.
• Vitaminus, kuriuos rekomenduoju, vartoju aš ir visa mano šeima.
• Natūralūs vitaminai yra lengviau įsisavinami nei sintetiniai.
Taip pat "natūralūs" vitaminai turi tą trūkumą, kad dažnai patys gamintojai tiksliai nežino, kiek tabletėje kokių vitaminų yra. O ir pačios tabletės yra didelės (nes jose yra daug pašalinių "natūralių" priedų), bei jas reikia vartoti kelis kartus per dieną, kas gali gerai pratuštinti jūsų piniginę.
Vartojimas: Multivitaminai yra geriausiai įsisavinami su maistu, kadangi pvz. multivitainas E įsisavinamas geriausiai tik su maistu, kuris turi riebalų.
Full Facepiece Reusable Respirators • Cartridges and Filters
3M • 6000 Series (2015-01-01) 95 EUR
3M Full Facepiece 6000 Series
3M • Ultimate FX FF-400 (2015-01-01) 130 EUR
3M Ultimate FX Full Facepiece
Cartridges & Filters
Product Series: Full Facepiece Ultimate FX Series.
Category: Respiratory Protection, Full Facepiece Respirators, Reusable Respirators & Parts.
Product Code (Size): FF-401 (Small), FF-402 (Medium), FF-403 (Large).
Connection Type: Bayonet.
Features: 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve, Scotchgard™ lens coating, Scotchgard™ lens coating, Large lens for enhanced field of view.
Harness Type: 6 point.
Primary Material: Silicone.
Recommended Application: Chemical Splash, Sawing, Masonary, Machining, Laboratories, Painting, Cleaning, Grinding, Pouring/Casting, Chemical Handling, Chemical Clean-up, Sanding, Welding, Assembly and Mechanical, Chipping, UV Protection, Furnace Operations, Chiseling.
Standards/Approvals: NIOSH approved with various cartridges, filters and supplied air systems.
Global Tools and Storage Market Share • Source 2015
Bosch • X103Ti (2015-01-01) 50 EUR
Robust, compact and easy to handle: with the Bosch accessory set in the handy carrying case, you’ve got a handle on everything. The X-Line series from Bosch offers a first-class basic set of top-quality accessories: clearly laid out and always ready for use.
18 HSS-TiN metal drill bits, diameter 1-10 mm 7 TC masonry drill bits, diameter 3-8 mm 7 wood drill bits, diameter 3-10 mm 3 spade bits, Titanium, diameter 16/22/32 mm 4 depth stops, diameter 3/5/8/10 mm 40 screwdriver bits, L = 25 mm PH 0/0/1/1/2/2/2/3/3/3 PZ 0/0/1/1/2/2/2/3/3/3 S 4/4/6/6/7/7; HEX 3/4/5/6 T 10/10/15/15/20/20/25/25/30/40 8 nutsetters, diameter 5/6/7/8/9/10/11/13 mm 4 HCS holesaws, diameter 32/38/45/54 mm 1 diameter gauge, 1 countersink 1 tape measure, 1 spirit level 1 Allen key 1 universal holder, magnetic 1 adapter for nutsetters 1 adapter for holesaws 1 hammer, 1 adjustable spanner 1 pair of long nose pliers 1 pair of combination pliers.
Duck Brand • Window Insulation Kit (300x210cm) 6 EUR
Find on... Amazon.COM • UK • DE
Tesa • Insulating Film For Windows (400x150cm) 13 EUR
Find on... Amazon.COM • UK • DE
3M • Indoor Window Insulator Kit (602x213cm) 18 EUR
Find on... Amazon.COM • UK • DE
Available in a variety of indoor and outdoor window sizes, 3M™ Window Insulator Kits keep cold drafts out and warm air in through heat shrink window film and Scotch® Window Film Mounting Tape. Easy to install, 3M™ window kits have the clearest film and stay up all season long with Scotch® tape technology.
Clearest window film available
Wrinkle-free and clear on glass
Scotch® double sided tape holds firmly between films and surfaces
Saves energy and reduces heating costs
Increasing the R-value of single pane window by 90%
Reduces condensation and prevents frost buildup
Quick and easy installation
Frames can be made from:
Wickes timber 18x28x2400mm,
Wickes brackets 18x80x80mm - hole diameter 4mm,
Wickes Fine SandPaper,
Spax Z2 Universal Zinc Yellow Screws 4x25mm (spax.com),
Loctite Super Glue Liquid,
Rust-Oleum White Spray Paint, Rust-Oleum UK Online Shop
3M Double Coated Tape 9088,
Duck HD Clear Packaging Tape 50x2500mm,
Tesa tesamoll® D-Profile,
Stanley connecting plates • GAH connecting plates,
Countersunk Bolts • Button Head Bolts • Nyloc Nuts,Countersunk Single Thread Screws,
Screw Information Chart,
Falcon • QVS Self Adhesive Trunking 10x8x3000mm,
Wickes Polythene Dust Sheet,
3M Ultimate FX Full Facepiece Respirator.
Tesa • Radiator Heat Reflector Foil (100x70cm) 9 EUR
Radflek • Radiator Heat Reflector Foil (120x60cm) 7 EUR
Radflek is a revolutionary energy saving radiator reflector that reflects 95% of the wasted heat energy radiated from the rear of a radiator back into your room.
Radflek is a laminated aluminium foil with a long lasting coating that prevents oxidation and preserves its high reflectivity. With Radflek, less energy is needed to heat the room to your desired temperature and so your energy bills will be less. Radflek is at least 23% more efficient than any saw-toothed reflector and will typically pay for itself in under a year.
No need for removal of radiators, professional installers, or any sticking to the wall – Radflek just hangs from the wall brackets behind the radiator. Disappears from view once installed. Installation is quick and simple, only taking minutes.
Honeywell • Evohome Wireless System (2013-01-14) 230+70+70x... EUR
Set the temperature in any room in your home, schedule your heating to come on and off, and control your hot water. You can create your own heating schedule that reflects your lifestyle and the way you use your home. And you can create zones in your home that you can control as one area. Evohome lets you control your heating via your smartphone or tablet for complete efficiency and comfort.
Can save up to 40% on your energy bills.
Honeywell Evohome Colour Touchscreen Controller - 230 EUR
Evohome Controll Panel lets you set the temperature in every room from anywhere in your home.
Honeywell Evohome HR92UK Radiator Controller - 70 EUR
The Honeywell HR92UK Radiator Controller allows you to control each room individually, allowing for great savings by not heating empty rooms
Honeywell Evohome RFG100 Gateway Kit - 70 EUR
The RFG100 Gateway kit allows your Evohome system to be controlled remotely by a smartphone or tablet.
Honeywell Evohome unboxing, configuration and mini-teardown
Sloan Valve • SOLIS Solar Powered Sensor Faucet (2012-02-25) 350 EUR
Sensor faucets can save up to 70% of water. In this faucet optional integral temperature control lever allows the user to adjust the water temperature. Double infrared sensor has automatic setting feature and microprocessor. Models with the i.q. cliq™ feature enable user to control operation, such as allowing water to flow continuously or to shut off temporarily for maintenance, and come with the Drain Pop Up feature.
TOTO • EcoPower Water Powered Sensor Faucets
Source: Batteries for solar power systems • freesunpower.com
Batteries for alternative energy systems are available in 2, 4, 6, and 12 volts
1) RV / Marine / Golf Cart : RV or Marine type deep cycle batteries are basically for boats & campers and are suitable for only very small systems. They can be used but do not really have the capacity for continous service with many charge/discharge cycles for many years. Regular or Car type batteries should not be used at all because they cannot be discharged very much without internal damage. A very popular battery for small systems is the Golf Cart battery. They are somewhat more expensive than deep cycle recreational batteries but are probably the least expensive choice for a small system on a budget.
Industrial strength : Flooded, Gel, and AGM sealed batteries
The next 3 types are the heavier industrial type batteries. They are all also considered Deep Cycle and are usually Lead Acid types with much thicker internal plates that can withstand many deep discharge cycles. These next 3 are all designed for alternative energy systems.
2) Flooded types : These are Lead acid batteries that have caps to add water. Many manufacturers make these types for Solar Energy use. Trojan, Surrette, and Deka are probably the most well known. They are reasonably priced and work well for many years. All flooded batteries release gas when charged and should not be used indoors. If installed in an enclosure, a venting system should be used to vent out the gases which can be explosive.
3) Gel : Not to be confused with maintenance free batteries, sealed gel batteries have no vents and will not release gas during the charging process like flooded batteries do. Venting is therefore not required and they can be used indoors. This is a big advantage because it allows the batteries to maintain a more constant temperature and perform better.
4) AGM : Absorbed Glass Mat batteries are in my opinion the best available for Solar Power use. A woven glass mat is used between the plates to hold the electrolyte. They are leak/spill proof, do not out gas when charging, and have superior performance. They have all the advantages of the sealed gel types and are higher quality, maintain voltage better, self discharge slower, and last longer. The Sun Xtender series by Concorde Battery is an excellent example of AGM batteries. They are more expensive, but you usually get what you pay for. You will find this type of battery used in airplanes, hospitals, and remote telephone/cell tower installations. More...
Software: SMA Solar Designer “Sunny Design”
With Sunny Design, designing PV plants is easier than ever. Simply enter all the required information and within a few minutes you will receive the optimum plant configuration. The free software provides solar power professionals and plant planners with a user-friendly interface. Along with the technical inspection of different components, the software also provides data for economic evaluation of the plant. The end customer gains a customized PV plant and the solar power professional saves valuable time.
Software: SMA Off-Grid Configurator
Designing plants and dimensioning off-grid systems can be a cumbersome and time-consuming task. Whether it's for a small-scale plant or a large-scale hybrid plant, the new SMA Off-Grid Configurator from SMA provides you with a professional and customized solution for the simulation and dimensioning of your off-grid system. Every design aspect is mapped out, from dimensioning the PV plant, the battery and the inverter to calculating profitability and calculating the battery life.
Mastervolt • Soladin 600 Grid Tie Inverter (2012-05-05) 340 EUR
Working principle of the Soladin 600: The most important functionality of the Soladin is converting direct current, generated by the solar panels, into a standard 230 V/50 Hz electric power. The Soladin uses the electricity grid as an energy reservoir to which generated energy is sold back. In case the electricity provision is cut off, the Soladin 600 will automatically shut down.
Plug & play: The Soladin 600 converter is very compact and equipped with easily accessible 230 V and DC connections. Multi-contact connections have been included for the positive and negative connection of the PV array. The plug can be connected to a socket connection and makes the system ready to use. A clear LED indication gives information about the energy produced, the status of the system, and the Soladin converter.
Entry range: The Soladin 600 has a wide working area and this makes it possible to connect almost all systems up to 600 Wp. With a voltage frame of 45 to 125 V DC, configurations of 36, 54 as well as 72 cells can be connected to it. The current range from 0 to 8 A making the Soladin 600 suitable for the latest high power panels.
Motion sensor light switches
Motion sensor light switches can save up to 10% of energy.
Žmonės nelinkę dėti pastangų į tas sritis, kurios jiems neneša pelno. Todėl, norint skatinti atliekų rūšiavimą, daugiaaukščiams ir privatiems namams reikėtų organizuotis ir statytis SAVO konteinerius stiklui, plastmasei, metalui, popieriui ir pan.. Užpildžius konteinerius, nuvežti patiems ar užsakyti superkančią atliekas kompaniją ir PARDUOTI išrūšiuotas atliekas supirkėjams. Iš gautų pinigų galima apmokėti dalį namo priežiūros, atnaujinimo ir komunalinių paslaugų. Pvz. galima nupirkti visai laiptinei taupias LED lempas ar vieną po kito sustatyti joje modernius langus - kas žmonėms sumažintų sąskaitas. Skatinti ekologišką gyvenimo būdą vien gražiais lozungais nepakanka. Žmonės turi ASMENIŠKAI pajusti tokio gyvenimo privalumus. Tik tada reikalai pajudės sparčiau į priekį. Privačios kompanijos galėtų irgi nesnausti ir statyti savo konteinerius gyventojams, už kurių surenkamą turinį mokėtų pinigus namui, kuriam tie konteineriai ir priskirti. Nes ateityje, neabejotinai, dėl to kils konkurencija ir vietas geriau užsiimti iš anksto.
Low Samsung 3D TV resolution
Samsung advertised Half-Quarter HD 3D UE##D6### 3D TV models as “Full HD 3D”
UE##D6### models may have 3D quality problems. UE##D7### (and upwards) models may be fine. (2011-08-06 ... 2011-10-01)
You can find descriptions about UE##D6### models as “Full HD 3D: Yes”, “Full 1080 HD 3D” on Samsung's web pages and “Full HD 3D” logo on TV's package.
Unfortunately, this TV model could be described as "Full HD 2D / Half-Quarter HD 3D". It is definitely "3D Ready", but not even close to real "Full HD 3D". Don't waste your money on this product if you are looking for "Full HD 3D" quality. Only low quality 3D input modes are available in this TV model (check page 160 of SAMSUNG UE32D6530 online manual which lists all supported 3D modes):
1. 2D-to-3D (worthless marketing stunt)
2. Side-by-Side - 1920x1080 (960x1080 pixels per eye)
3. Top-and-Bottom - 1920x1080 (1920x540 pixels per eye)
It means that 3D quality is low and looks blurry or edgy depending on your "Sharpness" settings.
At the moment only D7000+ series have "Frame Sequential" input mode (7) between other 3D modes:
7. Frame Sequential (highest 3D quality)
There are only TWO popular and simple ways to get "Full HD 3D" (native 1920x1080 pixels per eye):
A) "Frame Sequential" (highest 3D quality).
Input: 1920x1080p 50Hz, 60Hz, 120Hz (output supported by PC)
Output: 1920x1080 25Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz per eye
This feature is NOT SUPPORTED and it makes this TV unsuitable for hardcore PC gamers.
B) Standard HDMI 1.4 Full HD 3D "Frame Packing".
Input: 1920x2205p 24Hz (output supported by PC, NVIDIA 3DTV Play, and Blu-Ray)
Output: 1920x1080p 24Hz per eye (same output resolution as A, but lower frame rate (Hz))
This is where things are screwed in this TV model. Input image is simple box (1920x2205 "Top-and-Bottom"): 1080 horizontal lines for Left image, 45 horizontal blank lines, 1080 horizontal lines for Right image. TV will switch to 3D mode automatically, when nVidia supplies 1920x2205p 24Hz signal to HDMI input. But 3D image is not sharp as expected. You can clearly see large square groups of pixels (on the way to the screen image got squeezed to 1920x1080 (960x1080 or 1920x540 pixels per eye) and then upscaled, so HALF of the resolution is lost). This TV does exactly the same with images, when viewed with native TV picture browser - image quality will drop drastically, when 3D mode is ON (I've tested various high quality images with resolutions up to 3840x2160). Quality drop doesn't end here. If you are using "Top-and-Bottom" mode, then bottom picture have vertical odd lines duplicated over even lines. This means that bottom image has only 25% (or 960x540) of original (1920x1080) quality (demonstrational images below).
It would be nice for Samsung to enable "Frame Sequential" 3D mode input (I am sure, hardware can handle it, because firmware just needs to send frame change signal to glasses in sync with 60p input). It's 2011 and you could buy 3D monitor, which supports Full HD 3D 1920x1080 resolution per eye and flicker free 120 frames per second, in 2009!
So, it is not good idea to trust Samsung and their claims. LG is also dishonest company. They sell passive 3D TV displays and you can find on their web pages such claims as "Full HD 3D picture quality". Unfortunately, their passive 3D TV displays have "1920 x 1080 Line-by-Line" output-screen (1920x540 pixels per eye). This could be described only as Half HD 3D also.