The Best Computer Hardware
Although some products on this page may be outdated, you will have starting point and example what to look for and to compare with. Don't forget to check, if manufacturer released new and improved product. Guidelines:
1. Company must be between top 5 World's largest manufacturers in their field (market share %). Usually, they are largest for good reason.
2. Company's line of products must be in top 5 by reliability (rating). More reliable - more points.
3. Product must have large user base. This, usually, guaranties, that product will be supported longer in the future.
4. Design of product must look good and not outdated even after many years.
5. Price of product, parts, repairs, upgrades should not be ~50%-100% higher, because product is better ~5-10%.
If you have limited resources, you should not sink money into top ~+10% performance. For example: ~90% speed PC for €800 after each 4 years is better and will give you smoother performance transition, than top ~100% speed PC for €1600 after each 8 years. Instead of buying ~100% speed PC for €1600 or you can buy ~90% speed PC for €800 + Home Cinema Projector for €600 + Projection Screen for €200 and watch movies on big screen at home each evening with your family or friends.
For safe shopping and low prices, you can check stores recommended by manufacturer and retailers like Amazon (CA, UK, DE, ES) • Dabs • Scan • Conrad • Thomman. If you buy from eBay, make sure, that seller ratings are the highest possible. Seller should have at least 100 positive reviews and items must be insured with PayPal warranty. Ratings and reviews on CNet • Guru3d • Reevoo • Epinions
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com / Amazon.ca / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.de / Amazon.es /...
Custom Build PC Compatibility Example • 2017-01-01
PRIMARY PC - Custom built hi-performance Desktop (NVIDIA or AMD GPU = performance, Windows 10) at home ~ 800+ EUR
SECONDARY PC - Laptop with tablet mode (2-in1) (Intel GPU = long battery life, Windows 10) for outside of home activities ~ 600+ EUR
It is much cheaper to have hi-performance Desktop PC for gaming and work, than Laptop. You will pay less for the same performance and upgrades (some upgrades are not even available for laptops). For example... graphics card prices and performance:
|GeForce GTX 780 for Desktop
|GeForce GTX 780M for Laptop
|Market share of PC vendors
|Market share of TABLET vendors
IDC 2014 Q4
|LAPTOP failure rates in 3 years
|1. Lenovo 16.7% (China)
2. HP 16.4% (USA)
3. Dell 12.8% (USA)
4. Acer 7.9% (Taiwan)
5. Asus 7.2% (Taiwan)
Others 35.7%, Samsung, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Sony
|1. Apple 28.1% (USA)
2. Samsung 14.5% (South Korea)
4. Lenovo 4.8% (China)
3. Asus 4.0% (Taiwan)
5. Amazon 2.3% (USA)
Others 46.2%, Acer, HP, Dell, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Sony
|1. Asus 15.6% (Taiwan)
2. Toshiba 15.7% (Japan)
3. Sony 16.8% (Japan)
4. Apple 17.4% (USA)
5. Dell 18.3% (USA)
6. Lenovo 21.5% (China)
7. Acer 23.3% (Taiwan)
8. Gateway 23.5% (USA)
9. HP 25.6% (USA)
Dedicated Nvidia or AMD graphics cards can be more powerful, but this will drain battery faster.
Integrated Intel graphics cards can be less powerful, but this will drain battery slower.
||Clevo (Taiwan) = Sager (USA) = PCS (Europe)
||Nvidia • AMD • Intel
|Dell (USA) • Asus (Taiwan)
||Nvidia • AMD • Intel
NVDIA graphics cards in Clevo laptops with NVIDIA Optimus do not support 3D Vision or 3DTV Play with external monitors or TVs. 2011-06
TABLET or 2-in-1 (WINDOWS)
Asus • Lenovo • Microsoft • Dell • HP • Sager • PCS
Look for serviceable/upgradeable tablet or 2-in-1, which you could open easily (not glued together). You will be able to replace/upgrade at least SSD on them, if you will run out of space in the future.
If you want decent tablet or 2-in-1, look for at least:
• Intel i5 Processor
• 8GB Memory (non-soldered / upgradable)
• M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD (upgradable)
2017-08Dell • Inspiron 14 5000 Series 2-in-1€650+
2017-01Microsoft • Arc Touch Bluetooth€60
• Bluetooth 4.0 wireless mouse
• Curve: turn on, flatten: turn off
• 130mm x 59mm
• 2 AAA batteries
• Battery status indicator
• 6+ months of battery life
• Touch to scroll, click, tap, flick, control
• BlueTrack: tracking on virtually any surface
• Does not work on clear glass or mirrored surfaces
• Win 8, Win 10, Mac OS 10.10
2017-01Nulaxy • Aluminum Stand€12
• For 4" to 10" devices
• Aluminum body
• Adjustable angle
• Anti-slip silicone
• 3 colors: black, silver, gold
• Lifetime guarantee
Pre-Built Desktop PC
By building custom PC with your own hands, you can get better performance and components for smaller price. If you can't or don't want to do that, you can buy already assembled computers from companies like PCS.
2017-01PCS • Customizable Computers€300+
You can easily customize and order PC on their website.
PCS will assemble it for you.
Supermicro • Dell
2021-01Supermicro • SYS-E302-9D€1240
• Intel® Xeon® processor D-2123IT,
4-Core, 8 Threads, 60W
• System on Chip
• 1 Fixed 2.5" drive bay with bracket
(Wide Temp required)
• M.2: 1 PCI-E 3.0 x4 and
1 SATA/PCI-E 3.0 x2,
1 M Key 2280, 1 B-Key 2242/3042
with Nano SIM Slot
• Up to 256GB ECC/non-ECC RDIMM
DDR4-2666Mz; in 4 DIMM slots
• 4x 1GbE, 2x 10GBase-T, 2x 10G SFP+
and 1 dedicated LAN for IPMI 2.0
• 1 VGA, 2 USB 3.0
• Fanless cooling
• 150W 12V Lockable DC Power Adapter
Perfect monitor should cover maximum area of your field of vision in order to acquire full immerse effect. Eye can extend field of vision by moving its fixation point 60° up, 75° down, 60° towards the nose, and 110° away from the nose. Basically, perfect aspect ratio would be 220°:135° ~= 1.63 ~= 16:10 Any monitor, which is not 16:10, will not cover your field of view evenly or display data outside of your field of view. It is not only waste of space and money, but waste of any content, placed there by the media creators. 21:9 aspect ratio monitors are marketing gimmick and waste of money. All that extra money could be invested more optimally by buying bigger 16:10 or 16:9 (perfect fit for HD television shows) monitor with higher resolution, in order to improve visual quality inside focus area of human eye (60° FOV). VR helmets with wireless controllers, like HTC Vive, is the future of the gaming. 3D monitors are obsolete now. It is better to invest money in 2D monitor with high resolution and colors and then in VR helmet, than in 3D monitor. Manufacturers can fit optics and displays into VR Helmets, which will cover full field of vision and double or triple quality/FPS by not wasting so many GPU resources on rendering objects in peripheral vision area. By using eye tracking, it would be possible to double or triple perceptual quality again with same GPU resources, because 60% of eye visual cortex is located inside just 10° FOV area (centre area of the eye with highest resolution). 3D projectors with big screens are still relevant (2016). The main drawback of most popular VR helmets is low screen resolution - 1080x1200 pixels per eye - you can clearly see pixels. (2016).
Some manufacturers mislead consumers by advertising 6-bit+FRC panels as "8-bit" ("16.7M colours"). AH-IPS panels can be 6-bit+FRC (simulated "8-bit"), 8-bit (true 8-bit), 8-bit+FRC (simulated "10-bit"), 10-bit (true 10-bit).
Detailed monitor reviews by TFT Central
Asus ROG SWIFT PG279Q review by TFT Central
2016-06Asus • ROG SWIFT PG279Q€820
• Size: 27"WS (68.6 cm)
• Panel Manufacturer: AU Optronics
• Panel Technology: AHVA ( IPS-type )
• Response Time: 4ms G2G
• Flicker-Free (PWM Free)
• Colour Depth: 16.7m (8-bit)
• NVIDIA G-sync (version 2) range: 30 - 165Hz
• Native Refresh Rate: 144Hz
• NVIDIA 3D Vision: Not supported
• Panel Module: M270Q008 V0
• Colour space coverage (%): ~sRGB, ~72% NTSC
• Panel Coating: Light AG coating
• Aspect Ratio: 16:9
• Interfaces: 1x DisplayPort 1.2a, 1x HDMI 1.4
• Resolution: 2560 x 1440
• Ergonomics: Tilt, 120mm height, rotate, swivel
• Static Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
• VESA Compatible: Yes 100mm
• Brightness: 350 cd/m2
• Viewing Angles: 178° / 178°
• Weight: 7.0Kg
• Backlight Technology: W-LED
• Dimensions with stand: (WxHxD) 620x553x238mm
• 2x USB 3.0, 2x 2W speakers, headphone port
• Motion Blur Technology: ULMB
|Response Time + Input Lag
|1-16ms / 1 frame - Small lag - should be fine for gamers, even at high levels
|16-32ms / 1-2 frames - Moderate lag - should be fine for many gamers
|32ms and more / 2 frames and more - Noticeable lag - not suitable for high end gaming
|IPS (LG) • AHVA (AUO) • PLS (Samsung) panels
||TN panels (not recommended)
|Slower response time (4 ... 16ms)
||Faster response time (1ms)
|Better colors (8-10-bit)
||Worse colors (6-bit+FRC)
|Better 178°/178° viewing angle
||Worse 170° / 160° Viewing Angle
| High color shift angle.
|| Low Color Shift Angle
2014-01Dell • AX510 SoundBar€20
The Dell™ AX510 SoundBar is only powered from a Dell UltraSharp or Professional series monitor and does not come with a separate power adapter. This stereo soundbar is a good choice for improving the quality of multimedia presentations, online training / Web casts, music listening, gaming, and DVD playback on your system. This lightweight, elegantly designed sound bar can be easily attached to your Dell Ultrasharp or Professional Series Flat Panel Monitor. This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems. It is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system. Please note: If your monitor is not an Ultrasharp or Professional Series, you will need the AX510PA Dell Entry Monitor SoundBar, which comes with a separate power adapter.
2014-01Dell • MSA14 Monitor Arm Stand€58
Adjustability for height, swivel, tilt, portrait/landscape orientations and viewing distance. It can easily be attached to Dell monitor panels with a simple snap to the VESA mount at the back of the monitor without the need for screws. By replacing the standard monitor base with an articulating Dell monitor arm, the space directly in front of the monitor is recovered and you will not need to strain to access work space on the desktop. When properly positioned, Dell monitor arm with integrated cable management feature, keeps your desktop neat, offering both enhanced ergonomics and improved space utilization.
Weight Range: 2.3 kg to 9.3 kg
Tilt Range: -35° to +80°
Swivel Range: 360° with upper link and at center joint
Rotation: Portrait to landscape
Depth Adjustment: 54.8 cm
Height Adjustment: 26.7 cm
Supports Dell Quick Release Monitor. One adapter provided for use with any VESA compliant monitor.
Package Contents: Single monitor arm (4 parts), Dell single monitor arm VESA® plate (1), 2 allen wrenches, thumbscrew, screws, spacers, documentation
Manufacturer Part: MH1HV
Dell Part: 482-10010
For Asus ROG SWIFT PG279Q monitor you will need:
• M4 30mm high tensile black screws
• M4 20mm black nylon spacers (if outer diameter is 8mm, you can add M8 spacers)
• M8 20mm black nylon Spacers (15mm outer diameter)
Virtual Reality Helmet
2017-01HTC Vive • Deluxe Audio Strap€108
• Easy-to-use size adjustment dial and hard-sided construction.
• Integrated on-ear headphones with height and angle adjustment.
• Improved weight distribution and cable management
2017-01VR Cover • Memory Foam Replacement Velour€24
HTC Vive Memory Foam Replacement Velour 10mm. The Velour fabric feels great on the skin and is guaranteed to make long hours using the HTC Vive much more enjoyable.
Revive • Revive (2016-11-01)
Compatibility layer between Oculus SDK and OpenVR.
Allows to play Oculus games/content on HTC Vive.
2016-11VorpX • VorpX€40
VorpX let’s you play some games on Oculus Rift and HTC Vive in Stereo 3D that are not designed for it. Unfortunately, these games are not so impressive and immersive, as games made specifically for VR helmets. You can watch 3D movies with it too. You must have MPC-HC player installed and optimized with vorpX. If keyboard key [Delete] doesn't show menu in MPC-HC player, you can try to change it, for example, from [Delete] to [KeyPad NumLock]. VLC player can be used too, but it (2.2.4) degrades video resolution. Native players, like Simple VR Video Player on Steam for HTC Vive may work better.
2D / “Active” 3D Projector
|Brand QTY Market Share DTC Report Q308
||UAECompany QTY Market Share DTC Report Q308
|1. BenQ 16%
2. Epson 14%
3. Toshiba 9.2%
4. Optoma 8.4%
5. Sony 8%
6. Others 44.4%
|1. Epson 24%
2. BenQ 9.6%
3. Sony 9.3%
5. Sanyo 7.7%
6. Others 41.8%
Optoma • DLP 1080p Home Cinema Projectors
Projectors should have/be:
DLP Display System
Laser light source
Native image aspect ratio: 16:9
2D: Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080). If projector supports 4K UHD (3840 × 2160) - even better
3D: At least Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080)
~4000+ Lumens for 3D
2021-01Optoma • HZ40€1300
Display technology: DLP
Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920x1080)
Brightness: 4,000 lumens
Contrast ratio: 2,500,000:1
Native aspect ratio: 16:9
Displayable colours (millions): 1073.4
Screen size: 0.71m ~ 7.63m (28" ~ 300.3") diagonal
Light source type: Laser
LASER life: 30,000 hours
||Low Quality Source
||High Quality Source
||1920 x 1080i 50 / 60
1280 x 720p 50 / 60
||1920 x 1080p 24
1280 x 720p 50 / 60
||1280 x 720p 50 / 60
||1920 x 1080p 24
|How to Watch 3D Movies
Windows operating system
NVIDIA Graphics card settings: NVIDIA Control Panel ► Manage 3D Settings ► Vertical sync: On.
Disable other displays: by pressing [Windows+P] keyboard keys, make "Optoma HZ40" projector as only one active display.
Peter Wimmer 3DTV Stereoscopic Player (can convert low and high quality source formats to high quality Frame-Sequential)
Select correct video file source format: File ► Layout ► Over/Under, Side-by-Side, etc.
Convert video source to "Frame-Sequential 1920 x 1080p 24": View ► Viewing Method ► Software Pageflipping.
How to play 3D Blu-ray (you may need to mount *.iso file first, to see files and folders, if it is 3D Blu-ray ISO file).
Optoma HZ40 projector
Menu ► 3D ► 3D Tech ► DLP-Link (with DBenQ DGD5 V2 3D DLP-Link Glasses)
Menu ► 3D ► 3D Format ► Frame Sequential
"Active" 3D Projector Glasses
2021-01BenQ • DGD5 V2 3D Glasses€59
Benq 5J.J9H25.002 stereoscopic 3D glasses
Compatible with DLP-Link 3D technology
Range: 8 m
Built-in rechargeable battery
Battery life up to 30 hours
Optoma • Elite Screens • Projection Screens • Comparison Table
Elite Screens Screen Materials
2014-01Elite Screens • Spectrum 2€245+
If you buy projector with native image aspect ratio 16:9... your screen's aspect ratio also should be 16:9.
Spectrum 2 Electric Projection Screen Features:
• MaxWhite FG screeen material with fiber-glass backing ensures the flattest possible non-tensioned surface.
• 1.1 Gain screen material is flat, durable, easy to clean and mildew resistant.
• 180 degree wide-viewing angle for commerical and residential presentations.
• 4 side black masking borders enhance contrast ratio and avoid overscan from projector.
• Black backing on material for sharper picture and clarity.
• Available in diagonal sizes ranging from 90" - 165".
• Two aspect ratios to choose from 4:3 and 16:9.
• Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards.
• 3-way integrated up/stop/down control switch.
• Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan.
• Optional remote control kit (Part # ZPM-RT).
• Streamlined aluminum casing with white enamel coating is moisture resistant.
• Floating mount brackets allow easy alignment for a wall or ceiling installation.
• Ships fully assembled with standard 3-prong power connection ready to Plug & Play.
• GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality and GREENGUARD® Children & Schools Certified.
• 2-year Parts & Labor warranty.
2012-02Peter Wimmer • 3DTV Stereoscopic Player€39
3D movie player. It allows you to play stereoscopic videos and DVDs (external decoder required) and also allows you to watch live video from a capture device. Since it is based on DirectShow, it can handle almost any media format, for example AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF and MOV. Videos can be coded in several different stereoscopic formats.
|Supported stereo layouts
||Supported viewing methods
Side by Side
SENSIO® Hi-Fi 3D
Picture in Picture
Dual Screen Output
NVIDIA 3D Vision
AMD HD3D (requires Windows Vista or better)
Intel Stereo Driver (requires Windows 7 or better)
Quad Buffered DirectX (requires Windows 8 or better)
Quad Buffered OpenGL 3
Sharp 3D Display
3D Enabled DLP-TV
Tridelity SL Series 3D Displays
Tridelity MV Series 3D-Displays
Generic Single-Viewer Displays
Generic Multi-Viewer Displays
Oculus Rift (headtracking is not supported yet)
SIS Attachment 4
Side by Side
Side by Side for 3D-TVs
Over/Under for 3D-TVs
True Anaglyph Red - Blue
True Anaglyph Red - Green
Gray Anaglyph Red - Cyan
Gray Anaglyph Yellow - Blue
Gray Anaglyph Green - Magenta
Half Color Anaglyph Red - Cyan
Half Color Anaglyph Yellow - Blue
Half Color Anaglyph Green - Magenta
Color Anaglyph Red - Cyan
Color Anaglyph Yellow - Blue
Color Anaglyph Green - Magenta
Optimized Anaglyph Red - Cyan
Optimized Anaglyph Yellow - Blue
Optimized Anaglyph Green - Magenta
3D Camcorder • Camera
2011-01FujiFilm • FinePix REAL 3D W3€330
Number of effective pixels *1 10.0 megapixels
3D Still image: MPO+JPEG, MPO (Multi Picture Format compatible)
2D Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3 *3) (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible)
3D Movie: 3D-AVI (Stereo AVI format with 2 image channels)
2D Movie: AVI format (Motion JPEG with stereo sound)
2019-08Logitech • Craft€150
2019-08Logitech • MX KEYS€109
Actuation distance: 1.3 mm
Total travel distance: 1.8 mm (Source)
• Connect via the included USB receiver or Bluetooth low energy technology.
• Easy-switch keys to connect up to three devices and easily switch between them.
• 10 meters wireless range.
• Hand proximity sensors that turn the backlighting on.
• Ambient light sensors that adjust backlighting brightness.
• USB-C rechargeable. Full charge lasts 10 days – or 5 months with backlighting off.
• On/Off power switch.
• Caps Lock and Battery indicator lights.
• Compatible with Logitech Flow enabled mouse.
1.9 mm key travel distance difference between Logitech MX KEYS (1.83 mm - scissor) and Corsair K68 (3.73 mm - mechanical) may not look a lot, but your fingers must travel not only down, but up too and over edges of keycaps, in order not to stumble on keys, when you move your fingers across keyboard. Total finger travel distance is:
Key travel distance + key indentation x 2
3.7+ mm for Logitech MX KEYS
7.5+ mm for Corsair K68
|Name • Source
|Logitech Low Profile Scissor (MX KEYS)
|Logitech Low-Profile GL Linear (G915)
|Logitech ROMER-G Tactile (G512)
|Logitech PerfectStrole Scissor (K800)
|CHERRY MX Speed
|CHERRY MX (Corsair K70)
|SteelSeries QS1 (M800)
|Kailh / Kaihua
CHERRY MX Mechanical Switches
Actuation distance: 2.0 mm
Key travel distance: 4.0 mm
Mechanical keyboards are uncomfortable, overrated and annoyingly loud even with O-Ring switch dampeners. It is nearly impossible to use them with external microphone and voice activated chat during online gaming sessions and around other people in quiet environments – people will hate you for all that noise. Long key travel distance (~4 mm x down+up = ~8 mm) feels inferior by comparison with high quality scissor-switch chiclet keyboards (~2 mm x down+up = ~4 mm), where you can pull/release trigger faster and with much less effort. Mechanical keyboard manufacturers know about this and some of them brag, how they reduced it by 25% and how faster it is now. Thin scissor-switch keyboards are twice as fast as mechanical, because key in them actuates usually at the same 2 mm distance, but release is instant. Long travel distance and no soft cushion in mechanical keyboard results in hurt fingers after longer gaming sessions, because of frequent attempts to reach button's contact point as fast as possible, which means hitting key's bottom quite hard. Playing intensive games online is not like playing some slow, peaceful and calming piano music. If you want to buy programmable mechanical keyboard "for gaming", you should try it first.
2014-08WASD • O-Ring Switch Dampeners€15
0.4mm Reduction - Blue
0.2mm Reduction - Red
"Bottoming out" is a term used to describe when a key stroke is pressed all the way down, where the stem of the switch hits the inside of the switch casing. This causes a "clack" from the collision on mechanical keyboards. Switch sound dampeners are soft rubber O-rings that can be installed onto every single keycap stem to cushion the landing of the switch by stopping the key stroke just short of the point of bottoming out. This also very slightly reduces the max travel distance of the switch. (0.2-0.4mm of 4mm total travel distance. Varies by O-ring type.) This modification is popular among mechanical keyboard owners from around the world. Since most people will bottom out at least a fraction of their keystrokes, the switch sound dampeners will cut away extra noise giving your mechanical keyboard a consistent sound output while typing. The added shock absorption can also help with finger fatigue during long typing sessions. Made of industrial grade EPDM rubber which has much better resistance to cracking and tearing than nitrile or silicon rubber. Fits firmly onto the stem of Cherry MX keycap.
2009-02Logitech • G13 Gameboard€68
Naturally contoured design: Follows the natural shape of your hand and fingers for increased comfort during long sessions.
Large, concave buttons: Let you locate buttons by touch on the home row.
Solid, stable design: Helps assure that your gameboard will keep up when your game gets intense. Strategically placed feet. Stable weight (650 g.).
Twenty-five programmable keys: Customise keys to suit your style of play.
Quick macros: Assign complex actions to single keystrokes—on the fly.
Programmable mini-joystick: Maneuver quickly and easily. The control you need is under your thumb.
Backlit keys: Let you easily locate the right key in low-light conditions or lights-out play. Plus, you can customise the keys with any backlight color that you want.
Onboard memory: Saves your profiles so you can take your personal preferences with you.
Portable design: Keeps the game going wherever you go.
High-visibility GamePanel™ LCD: Gather tactical information, including live stats, system info, and communications from fellow players.
Public software development kit (SDK): Upload the latest enhancements developed exclusively for GamePanel™ by the Logitech open-source community.
2013-08Razer • Orbweaver€100
Full mechanical keys with 50g actuation force
20 fully programmable keys
Programmable 8-way directional thumb-pad
Adjustable hand, thumb, and palm-rests modules for maximum comfort
Instantaneous switching between 8 key maps
Unlimited macro lengths
Razer™ Synapse 2.0 Enabled
Backlit keypad for total control even in dark conditions
Unlimited customizable profiles via Razer Synapse 2.0
Approximate size: 55 mm / 2.17” (Depth) x 154 mm / 6.06” (Width) x 202 mm / 7.95” (Height)
2013-08Azeron • Gaming Keypad€160
Programmable analog stick
26 programmable keys
5 way directional switch
16 colors & different color combos
Nameplate up to 8 characters
Mirrored option for lefties
2020-05Logitech • G604 Lightspeed€74
15 programmable buttons
Sensor: HERO™ 16K
Resolution: 100 – 16,000 DPI
LIGHTSPEED Wireless report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
1 AA rechargeable battery
Bluetooth report rate: 88-133 Hz (7.5-11.25 ms)
LIGHTSPEED mode: up to 240 hours (non-stop gaming)
Bluetooth mode: up to 5.5 months (standard usage)
Dual mode hyper-fast scroll wheel
Mechanical Button Tensioning System
2 - Year Warranty
Windows mouse settings...
Extra mouse buttons: Proper gaming mouse is like HOTAS Joystick, it allows you to keep left hand on movement keys (W,A,S,D,SHIFT,SPACE) at all times, while performing most basic FPS functions (shoot, aim down sight, throw grenade, melee attack, crouch, prone, draw side gun, ...). This requires more than 5 buttons. True gaming mouse must have at least same amount of action buttons as a standard gaming controller which is 14 (A, B, C, D, LS, RS, LT, RT, LB, RB, D-PAD Up, D-PAD Right, D-PAD Down, D-PAD Left). Logitech G700s with 13 programmable buttons comes very close to perfection. Extra buttons is exactly, what makes mouse a "gaming mouse", because extra buttons gives advantage over other players. Of course, higher DPI, faster pool rate, memory profiles and scripting makes mouse a "gaming mouse" too.
DPI and muscle memory: It is important to make sure, that mouse sensitivity in Windows is the same as in the Game, because it allows you to move windows cursor to a specific location or move in-game target onto the enemy without conscious effort.
DPI higher than 6400 is mostly a marketing gimmick, because many games does not support DPI higher than 3200. You can use low sensitivity settings and 10.8 inches swipe on the mouse pad to turn 360 degrees in the game. Sensitivity of 1600 DPI is most convenient for that now:
a) Open Control Panel -> Mouse -> [Pointer Options] tab and
b) Set pointer speed at marker 3 (11 markers: from 0 to 10)
1. Most games allow to set 360° Turn = 10.8" swipe.
2. With 80° in-game Field on View (FOV) and 1920 pixel wide monitor it allows to shift in-game world with 1/2 pixel precision exactly. This gives two advantages in FPS games:
a) Partly removes "pixel snapping" effect and results in smooth and high quality precision movement when sniping far away targets, which occupies 1-2 pixels on the screen.
b) Removes the need to use medium or long-range scopes in FPS games when using high precision weapons, when aiming at far away targets, because "pixel snapping" is no longer screws precision and forces you to miss.
Use mouse-sensitivity.com website to convert distance (10.8") and mouse DPI (1600) into in-game sensitivity value.
Left-Hand gaming Mouse
2022-01Razer • Viper Ultimate€80
2015-01Roccat • Kova Aimo€60
2022-01SteelSeries • Sensei Ten€80
Lighter weight and “V” shape makes Sensei [RAW] easier to lift-up and helps to move it across surface more precisely than Razer Naga. It is better than Razer Naga for FPS games. Doesn't have enough buttons for games, like “World of Warcraft”.
2018-10Logitech • G903€158
Connection Type: Wired/Wireless
DPI (Min/Max): 200-12,000
Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
Indicator Lights (LED): RGB
Hyperfast scroll wheel
On-the-fly DPS adjustment
Up to 5 onboard profiles
USB Protocol: USB 2.0
USB data format: 16 bits/axis
USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
Wireless report rate: 1000Hz (1ms)
Wireless technology: Custom 2.4GHz
Battery life with lighting: 24 hours
Battery life without lighting: 32 hours
Height: 130 mm
Width: 67 mm
Depth: 40 mm
Weight: 107 g
Cable Length (Power/Charging): 1.83 M
2013-08Razer • Naga Left Hand€80
Total of 19 MMO optimized programmable buttons
12 button mechanical thumb grid
Tilt click scroll wheel
8200dpi 4G laser sensor
Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
Green LED backlighting
Up to 200 inches per second /50g acceleration
Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
7 foot/2.1m braided fibre cable
2017-09Logitech • Powerplay Mouse Pad€99+
Width: 344 mm
Depth: 321 mm
Charging surface thickness: 2 mm
Cloth Mouse Pad thickness: 2 mm
Hard Mouse Pad thickness: 3 mm
• Innovative new Powerplay continuous wireless charging technology.
• Continuously charges wireless gaming mice while in gaming use.
• Powercore module converts compatible mice.
• Integrated Lightspeed wireless receiver.
• Choice of two surfaces – soft or hard (G440) gaming mouse pads.
• Works with Logitech G703 and G903 Gaming Mice
2013-11Logitech • G440 Hard Mouse Pad€28
Width: 340 mm
Depth: 280 mm
Thickness: 3 mm
G440 features a low friction, hard polymer surface ideal for high DPI gaming, improving mouse control and precise cursor placement. Consistent surface texture can improve sensor performance, especially when used with Logitech G gaming sensors. And the rubber base and hard polymer core help maintain stability.
Manual USB 2.0 mini switch with 2 USB 2.0 type B ports. Compatible with most USB devices but it is recommended that you install device drivers on computer before connecting through switch.
2022-01Cable Matters • USB 3.0 Switch€62
2014-01NETMate • USB Switch€20
2014-01NewLink • USB 2.0 Manual Switch€10
2017-09UGreen • USB 3.0 Switch (30768)€16
Switches fast (1s) between systems in comparison with some other USB switches.
• Shares up to 4 USB 3.0 peripheral devices between two systems.
• Switches between systems via push button.
• 2x USB 3.0 A female for PC.
• 4x USB 3.0 A female for USB peripheral devices.
• Plug-n-play, no drivers needed.
• Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
• LEDs indicating the active computer.
• LEDs are not distracting and blinding in the dark, like on some other USB switches.
• Micro USB 5V port (optional) for power hungry devices.
• Supports data transfer rates of up to 5Gbs.
2014-01Belkin • SOHO KVM, DVI + 4 USB€452
2014-01Belkin • SOHO KVM, DVI + 2 USB€316
With Belkin's newly redesigned Desktop KVM Switch, you can share your monitor, keyboard, and mouse with up to four USB and PS/2 computers. You can also connect one set of speakers and use them for all your computers. The Desktop KVM Switch helps to increase your efficiency and productivity at home or in the office by reducing desktop clutter while keeping access to all of your programs and files spread across multiple computers.
• Switches easily between Mac computers and PCs with DVI monitor connections.
• Front-panel buttons with NEW LED indicator lights allow you to access audio and video content from multiple computers simultaneously.
• Requires no software for installation.
• Now includes a built-in USB 2.0 hub for connecting your peripherals.
• Included cables are color-coded to match the front buttons and back panel for trouble-free installation.
• Now supports hot-key functionality for optional switching.
• Available in 2-port and 4-port models.
• Supports monitors with DVI connections.
• Supports USB and PS/2 keyboards and mice.
• Supports both USB- and PS/2-based computers.
2014-01IOGear • KVM, DL-DVI + Audio€158
• One dual-link DVI console controls two dual-link DVI / USB computers.
• Dual-link DVI resolution up to 2560x1600 @ 60Hz.
• Port switching via remote switch button, mouse or hotkeys.
• Hotkeys allows independent KVM and audio switching between computers.
• 2.1 stereo sound and microphone support.
• USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing via mouse port - Connect a powered USB hub to expand your USB connectivity*.
• IOGEAR's DynaSync** technology reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers.
• USB mouse and keyboard emulation for error-free boot-up and instantaneous recognition when switching computers.
• Power-On Detection - If one of the computers is powered off, it will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer.
• Re-programmable Hotkey activation for keyboards without a Scroll Lock key.
• Mouse emulation can be disabled to support mice with special keys.
• Mac and Sun keyboard support.
• Firmware upgradeable.
• Plug-n-Play; No software required.
*Mouse emulation must be disabled for this feature to function correctly.
**IOGEAR's DynaSync provides the EDID support for Windows 7.
1. BEST - DIRECT Drive (~€600+) • Fanatec, Simucube
2. AVERAGE - BELT Drive (~€400+) • Thrustmaster
3. WORST - GEAR Drive (~€250+) • Logitech
2015-06Logitech • G920 Wheel€150
2015-06Logitech • G920 Shifter€50
G920 Driving Force Wheel:
• 900-degree steering
• Dual-motor force feedback
• Throttle, brake and clutch pedals
• Helical gearing with anti-backlash
• Hall-effect steering sensor
• Real leather
• Stainless steel
G920 Driving Force Shifter:
• Designed to work with G29/G920 Driving Force Racing Wheels
• Six speeds with push-down reverse gear
• Steel and leather components for comfort and durability
• Mounts securely to a racing rig
2017-01ThrustMaster • TX Leather Edition€346
2017-01ThrustMaster • TH8 RS Gearbox€150
TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition and pedals:
• Hand-stitched leather wheel for ultimate comfort in race.
• Next-gen force feedback racing simulator.
• Industrial-class brushless servomotor.
• Super smooth and seamless force feedback.
• Ultra-responsive and realistic force effects, with no latency.
• New dual-belt, friction-free optimized mechanism.
• Smooth and seamless action – super silent system.
• High-precision racing wheel.
• H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™*, featuring a contactless magnetic sensor = precision that will not decrease over time.
• 16-bit resolution (i.e. 65,536 values on the steering axis).
• Rotation angle adjustable up to 900°.
• Internal memory and upgradeable firmware (via PC compatibility).
• Xbox Guide button.
• Controller pairing led for Kinect detection.
• T3PA pedal set included.
• 3 pedals and internal structure = 100% metal.
• Conical Rubber Brake Mod included, ensuring progressive resistance.
• Fully adjustable = optimal comfort.
• 2 interchangeable shift plates: "H"-pattern (7+1), "Sequential (+/-)".
• 13 cm tall gear stick with knob.
• Detachable knob compatible with real universal knobs.
• 100% metal internal mechanism, lever, and clamping system.
• Contactless magnetic sensor ensures consistency over time.
• Adjustable resistance when changing gear.
• Shift-plate position and rotation adjustable by 360°.
• Clamping system position and rotation adjustable by 360°.
Joystick • HOTAS
2019-01VirPil • VKBSim • Logitech
2016-01Thrustmaster • Hotas Warthog€328
2014-04CH • Fighterstick USB€100
• Three axis and 24 buttons
– X, Y and Z for aileron, elevator and throttle control
– three traditional push buttons, three 4-way hat switches, one 8-way POV hat switch and one mode switch button
• Total of 128 programmable functions with Control Manager software (included)
• Three color mode indicator LED's on base
• Stylized F-16 handle
• Dual rotary trim wheels for precise adjustment of ailerons and elevators
• Side throttle wheel
• Large, sturdy base with non-slide feet
• Plug and Play driverless USB installation with 7 foot USB cable for both PC and Macintosh
• Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OSX
2014-04CH • Pro Throttle USB€115
• Three axis and 24 buttons
• X and Y axis on miniature joystick and Z axis on accurate throttle sliding motion
• 3 Traditional push button, 1 mode switch button, 3 4-way directional hat and 1 8-way POV hat switch
• Total of 176 programmable functions with Control Manager software (included)
• Three color mode indicator LED's on base
• Ergonomic left handed H.O.T.A.S. design with forward and back slide motion
• Large, sturdy base with non-skid feet
• Plug and Play driverless USB installation with 7 foot USB cable for both PC and Macintosh
• Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OSX
2014-04CH • Pro Pedals USB€90
• 3 axis of control, X & Y axis for left and right toe brake control and Z axis for self centering sliding mechanism for rudder control
• Realistic heel-toe differential brake control
• Locking rudder axis for gas/brake emulation for racing games
• Large, sturdy base with 7 foot USB cable
• Plug and Play driverless USB installation for both PC and Macintosh
• Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OS
2014-02Creative • USB Omni Surround 5.1€65
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)
(Main) Headphone Out: 1 x 3.5mm jack
Line Out : 2 x RCA jacks (Front Out) 1 x 3.5mm ( Rear L/R ) 1 x 3.5mm (C / Sub)
Microphone In: 1 x 3.5mm jack
Line In: 1 x 3.5mm jack
Optical Out: 1 x TOSLINK
Up to 600 Ohms
Max Channel Output
SBX Pro Studio, CrystalVoice, Scout Mode, Dolby Digital Live Encoding
Creative • Sound Blaster ZxR 180 EUR
Creative • Sound Blaster Zx 115 EUR
2017-01Creative • Sound Blaster ZxR€180
Audio Processor: Sound Core3D
SBX Pro Studio: Yes
Max. Playback Quality: 24-bit / 192kHz (Stereo-Direct Mode) 24-bit / 96kHz (5.1)
Max. Recording Quality: 24-bit / 96kHz 24-bit / 96kHz
Output: 5.1 Channels
Included Accessories: Audio Control Module (with Beamforming Microphone Built-in)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 124dB
Upmixing of Stereo to Multi-channels: Yes
Headphone: 1 x Amplified 1/4" jack
Speaker Out: 2 x RCA (L / R); 2 x 3.5mm jacks (Rear, C/Sub)
Microphone In: 1 x 1/4" jack
Line In: 2 x RCA (L / R)
Optical Out: 1 x TOSLINK
Optical In: 1 x TOSLINK
Scout Mode: Yes
Headphone Amp: Up to 600 Ohms
EAX: EAX Advanced 5.0
DTS Connect Encoding: Yes
Dolby Digital Live Encoding: Yes
Audio Fidelity: Up to 24-bit / 192kHz
Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 8; Windows® 7
Compatible Platform: PC - PCIe x1
Beamforming Microphone: Yes (Built into Audio Control Module)
Microphone Type: Dual-array Noise Canceling Condenser
Frequency Response: 100Hz to 20kHz
ASIO: ASIO 2.0
Multi-Speaker 5.1 or 7.1 Surround Headsets
We think, that future belongs to multi-speaker 5.1 or 7.1 headphones (like Roccat Kave XTD 5.1 Digital), enhanced with surround sound algorithms, provided by audio sound cards/amplifiers (like Creative Sound Blaster ZxR). 10 speakers (5 on each ear) with their own 8 audio channels can produce much clearer and better 7.1 surround sound than all 8 channels merged in only 2 channels/speakers. Bigger and more expensive speakers in stereo headphones is better, than small and cheap speakers in 5.1 or 7.1 headphones, for stereo sound. But, if you had chance to listen 5.1 music, like Jean Michel Jarre - Aero DTS 5.1 (2004), through good multi-speaker 5.1 or 7.1 headphones and through stereo headphones with virtual 5.1 or 7.1 enabled, you can notice immediately, that sounds are more clear and pleasant in multi-speaker headphones and more mashed, like indistinguishable chaos, in stereo headphones with virtual 5.1 or 7.1 enabled. Unfortunately, all multi-speaker 5.1 or 7.1 headphones still (2016) have issues with comfort and build or sound quality (also, because of small and cheap speakers) and, therefore, are on the edge of wasting money... often even for 5.1 or 7.1 audio content. They are not as good and comfortable, as, for example, Sennheiser HD 559 high-end headphones... especially for stereo audio content.
5.1 Multi-Speaker: Roccat Kave XTD 5.1, Zalman ZM-RS6F, Tritton Pro+ 5.1, Cyber Snipa Sonar 5.1, Psyko 5.1, CM Sirus 5.1
5.1 Virtual (stereo headphones): Logitech G35, JVC HA-RX700, Plantronics Gamecom 777, Razer Megalodon
Advice on buying 5.1 Headset / Headphones - these requirements will narrow your choice significantly:
• Must be Real 5.1 or 7.1 (4 or 5 real speakers on each side) not some virtual simulation from or to stereo.
• Must have external volume control - front, rear, centre, vibration.
• Must have subwoofer vibration.
• Must have soft, thick and wide headband cushion since 8 speakers have extra weight.
• Must have soft circumaural cushion - an earphone cushion that completely surrounds the auricle (ear).
• Can be plugged directly into Creative SoundBlaster in order to use its latest EAX technology.
• Must have USB cable or external amplifier to power subwoofers vibration properly.
• Note: External analog amplifier adds extra noise so pick only if it has some extra features like multiple input/output audio switch which is useful on multiple PC set.
2014-01Roccat • Kave XTD 5.1 Digital€165
Stereo sound is not as good as in Sennheiser headphones for similar price.
Real 5.1 surround sound
With three driver units per earcup
Premium inbuilt multi-channel sound card
For rich, interference-free audio
Smartphone to headset bluetooth pairing
Let’s you handle calls on the fly
Fully-equipped desktop remote
Total audio control at your fingertips
Supreme comfort: ultra-light design
Suitable for lengthy gaming sessions
Noise-canceling mic with mute led
Fully rotatable and completely removable
Robust and durable engineering
Built to last for long-term use
5.1 speaker ports feature in remote
For a seamless hook-up to your existing sound system
Tangle-proof 3.6m cable
For distraction-free gameplay
Center/front/rear driver units
Frequency response: 20~20.000Hz
Drive diameter front: 40mm
Drive diameter rear: 40mm
Vibration driver units
Frequency response: 20~100Hz
Drive diameter: 30mm
Some notes about other headphones and headsets:
• SpeedLink Medusa NX 5.1 Surround Headset: Ear pads are too thin. Have weak points in construction.
• Razer Tiamat 7.1: Low quality sound and build.
• Kinyo KY-100 5.1: Sound good but have no microphone.
• Turtle Beach Ear Force HPA: Extremely uncomfortable. Push on your ears so it hurts.
• Turtle Beach EarForce X-51: Nothing special. Not comfortable.
• Zalman ZM-RS6F 5.1: Have no bass.
PS: Don't forget to use Control Panel and setup your speakers to 5.1 channels. Also set sample rate to at least "24-bit, 44100 Hz (Studio Quality)". If you hear hiss when no audio plays then try to mute your microphone playback volume (keep recording volume non-muted). If hiss is still present then check devices on your desk (like daylight lamp) which could create interference. Turn of these devices or try to move them away from audio cables or amplifiers.
Virtual 5.1 OR 7.1 Surround (5.1 OR 7.1 Sound Card and 2.0 Headset) Sample audio
To simulate 5.1 or 7.1 Surround Sound on 2.0 headset you can pair...
Creative Sound Blaster with SBX Pro Studio Surround
Virtual surround sound evolution... X-Fi CMSS-3D > THX TruStudio Pro > SBX Pro Studio ...recreates realistic surround sound from any audio source whether you are using multichannel speakers or headphones. X-Fi CMSS-3D Setup: Windows 7 Playback (Speakers: 5.1 Surround, Sample rate: 48000 Hz), SoundBlaster Audio Control Panel (Speakers: Headphones, X-Fi CMSS-3D: Enabled). SBX Pro Studio Surround Setup: Select 5.1 from windows control panel and enable SBX (you will need to use headphone out and select headphones through sound blaster CP). In stereo mode, just disable SBX. It doesn't have the data from rear channels so the position would sound just weird. If you don't play games and only listen to music, disable SBX and select 2.0.
Reference Audio Analyzer Pro • Compare Headphones (Graphs)
Headphones or headset must have DETACHABLE cable.
VELOUR padding is more comfortable than LEATHER padding.
OPEN back headphones sound better, but leak sound in/out.
CLOSED back headphones sound worse, but don't leak sound in/out as much.
“Open-back” headphones sound more natural and have wider sound-stage than “closed-back” headphones. But they leak sound to environment. When you are sharing space with other people, you should use “closed” type.
Note: New HD 559 are not successor or better version of old HD 558. HD 559 have the same specifications as old HD 518 (14 - 26000 Hz), sound bassier and not as good as old HD 558.
2020-11Sennheiser • HD 560S (open)€160
Impedance: 120 Ω
Frequency response: 6 - 38000 Hz (-10 dB)
Sound pressure level (SPL): 110 dB (1 kHz / 1 V RMS)
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.05 % (1 kHz / 90 dB SPL)
Jack plug: 6.35 mm (with 6.3 mm to 3.5 mm adapter)
Detachable cable: 3m
Transducer principle: dynamic, open
Weight w/o cable: 240 g
Ear pad material: Velour
2020-01Behringer • PM1 Volume Control€21
In-ear monitor belt-pack for personal monitor applications
High quality volume control
XLR input with locking mechanism
3.5 mm mini jack headphones connector
Convenient belt-pack clip included
"Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
You can connect PM1 with XLR cable
2021-01Neutrik Audio Connectors
NC3MX - old version connector
NC3MXX - new version connector - comparison video
2020-01Cordial • CPM 5 MV • Thomann€18
2020-01Sommer • SG04-0500-SW • Thomann€22
Behringer PM1 Volume Control can be connected with cable like "Sommer SG04".
Article number: SG04
Length: 0.5 - 15 m
Name: Stage 22 Highflex
Brand: Sommer cable
Application: Microphone Cable
Inner conductor: 2
Inner conductor [mm²] 0,22
Type (detailed): jack male 6,3 mm stereo
Type (detailed): XLR 3-pole male
Headphones Amplifier for "Silent cinema"
2012-10Behringer • Powerplay PRO-8 HA8000€105
8-Channel High-Power Headphones Mixing and Distribution Amplifier.
• Professional multi-purpose headphones amplifier system for stage and studio applications
• Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
• 8 totally independent stereo high-power amplifier sections in one rack space
• 2 stereo Main inputs for two independent mixes, accessible from all 8 output channels
• 8 independent Direct inputs provide up to 8 individual stereo mixes
• Output level control and accurate 8-digit LED output meter per channel
• Mono/stereo switch per channel for more flexibility
• 1 front and 1 rear TRS phones connector per channel
• Direct input connector on each channel for easy connection of any sound source
• Parallel Main outputs allow cascading of several headphones amplifiers
• Toroidal transformer for noiseless operation and low magnetic interference
2015-01Belkin • RockStar€15
• Five AUX ports for attaching headphones or auxiliary cables.
• One hard-wired auxiliary cable for connecting to devices.
• Mixing and fade-ins controlled by the standard controls of each connected device.
• Works with any device with an AUX port.
• 1-Year Limited Warranty.
5-port Audio RockStar
3.5mm to 3.5mm AUX cable
Wireless Audio for "Silent cinema"
End-to-end audio latencies: aptX Low Latency (~40ms), KLEER (~45ms), aptX (~165ms), SBC (~220ms)
|Audio to video synchronization tolerances
||– Sound delayed
||+ Sound advanced
|Recommended - 1998 - ITU BT.1359
|Recommended - 2003 - ATSC IS/191
|Recommended - 2007 - EBU R37
|Thresholds - ITU-R BT.1359 - Undetectable
|Thresholds - ITU-R BT.1359 - Detectable
|Thresholds - ITU-R BT.1359 - Becomes unacceptable
Kleer Wireless Audio
Microchip • KleerNet™
• Sennheiser wireless headphone comfort and sound quality is not as good as on wired HD 558 or HD 598.
• KLEER digital models have audio latency ~45 ms.
• Up to (channels) systems can potentially operate in the same area with no issues (2400-2483.5 MHz range).
Sennheiser • Kleer Headphones
Notes for previous Sennheiser RS 160 model: Transmitter doesn't charge batteries. Connecting two transmitters to one power source (charger) through split cable can lead to loud hiss in audio signal.
2016-11Sennheiser • RS 165€130
• Closed, circumaural headphones with excellent digital wireless audio transmission.
• High-quality Sennheiser transducers and a selectable Bass Boost mode for vibrant sound.
• Intelligently designed controls for maximum ease of use.
• Multi-purpose transmitter – also functions as ‘easy-charge’ cradle and docking station.
• Multi-receiver transmission – transmitter supports up to two pairs of headphones simultaneously.
• Ergonomic design for enhanced wearing comfort.
• 2-year warranty.
|Transmitter supports headphones
AptX Low Latency Wireless Audio
CSR • aptX® Low Latency Products • Original Manufacturers
Bluetooth end-to-end audio latencies: aptX Low Latency (~40ms), aptX (~165ms), SBC (~220ms)
Both transmitter and receiver must support aptX-LL in order to have ~40ms audio latency.
Stereos: “The reason why the latency of aptX is so much lower than with other codecs is because they are frame-based, whereas aptX is sample-based. With a frame-based codec, an entire data frame (containing the core audio samples plus the information about how to unpack them) must be received and loaded into a memory buffer before it can be decoded. In comparison, while aptX does use data frames, the decoder can begin its work as soon as it starts receiving samples, rather than waiting for the rest of the data in the frame to arrive.”
• Compression ratio: 4:1
• Audio Format: 16-bit, 44.1kHz (CD-Quality)
• Data Rates: 352Kbit/s
• Frequency Response: 10Hz– 20kHz
• Algorithmic Delay: <1.89ms @ Fs 48KHzAlgorithmic + Bluetooth delay: 32ms
• Dynamic Range: 96dB
• THD+N: -68.8dB
2017-09Avantree • Priva III transmitter + Clipper Pro receiver (HT3187)€50
Dual Link aptX Low Latency supported transmitter - no "lip sync" delay for 2 aptX low latency headphones / receivers simultaneously
Priva III (transmitter)
• Bluetooth 4.2
• Bluetooth profile: A2DP
• Audio codec: aptX-LL (32 ms low audio latency), aptX, SBC, FST
• Operating Range: Class I, Up to 30 meters
• Product size:48mm(L) x 48mm(W) x 15mm(H)
• Weight: Body approx 16g, Base approx 7g
Clipper Pro (receiver)
• Bluetooth 4.2
• Support profiles: HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP
• Code: aptX-LL (32 ms low audio latency), aptX, SBC
• Play time: Up to 6 hours
• Standby time: Up to 168 hours
• Suitable for headphones with 8~32 ohm and 80 dB above
Bluetooth 3.0 uses 79 data channels (1 MHz), 2402-2480 MHz.
Bluetooth 4.0 uses 37 data channels (2 MHz), 2402-2480 MHz.
You can buy Audio-Tehnica, Sennheiser, Sony microphone or Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 or Creative Sound Blaster with microphone instead.
2014-01RØDE • PSA1 Studio Arm€88
2014-01RØDE • NT-USB€140
2014-01Audio-Technica • AT2020USB+€135
• 20 – 20,000 Hz frequency response.
• Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording.
• High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio.
• Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay.
• Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio.
• High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall.
• Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use.
• Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X.
• Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
2013-11Sony • ECM-PC60€8
Frequency Response: 50 - 15,000 Hz
Three-Conductor Gold-plated, straight plug
2017-09Sennheiser • PCV 05 Combo Audio Adaptor€9
• Suitable for all Sennheiser PC gaming headset with two plugs (sound and microphone).
• Compatible with Apple computers and PS4.
• Adapter cable: 2 x 3.5 mm stereo mini jack to 1 x 3.5 mm four-pole jack
1. For good sound it is better to buy Separate Component System than All-in-one Home Theater in a Box System.
2. The human ear can nominally hear sounds in the range 20 Hz to 20000 Hz (20 kHz). Anything over 20000 Hz (20 kHz) and below 20 Hz is waste of money, because the human ear can't hear it.
3. Most consumer speakers today range in impedance from 4 to 8 ohms. The lower the impedance, the more power they will pull from the same amp. So an amp that puts 50 watts into an 8 ohm speaker can put as much as 100 watts into a 4 ohm speaker, assuming its power supply and circuitry is up to the task.
Understanding speaker frequency response • Understanding surround sound formats
If you want good quality for rational price, you can choose SONY (SS-CS5 / 53-50,000 Hz / 80 EUR) or YAMAHA (NS-F51 / 43-26,000 Hz / 122 EUR), PIONEER (SP-BS22-LR / SP-PK22BS / 55-20000 Hz / 108 EUR) speakers and receivers. If you want to pay more, you can choose POLK AUDIO (RTiA7 / 20Hz-27000Hz / 368 EUR), CANTON (GLE 409 / 20Hz-30000Hz / 416 EUR) or DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY (BP7004 / 16Hz-30000Hz / 590 EUR) speakers.
All Metal Parts (UK) • 3U Cabinet • 1U Panel
Studio Rack • 1U • 2U • 3U • 4U • 5U • 6U • VP • FP
2016-01HAMMFG • RCBS Desktop Rack€128
2016-01Zaor • MIZA Desktop Rack€130
ZAOR MIZA Desktop Racks come in three sizes (2, 4 or 6 rack units) as well and complement the series with some further rackspace for 19″ rack-able gear. Admittedly, the amount of outboard is shrinking, but there are still a large number of you out there who own a nice Armada of external processors, keyboard expanders, converters, CD/DVD players, tuners, power conditioners and UPS (not the shipping guys but uninterrupted power supply for PCs ) and much more. So when the main vintage gear has taken up all the space in your workstation, and you need more space to put all of this equipment, the MIZA Desktop Racks come in handy, at a reasonable cost and yet with a fresh designer look, that goes well with other MIZA elements such as the workstation the keyboard workstations or the stands.
2016-01Behringer • ULTRA-DI PRO DI800€115
• Professional, multi-purpose 8-channel Direct Injection box for stage and studio applications.
• Converts unbalanced line inputs into balanced outputs.
• Optional mains or phantom powered operation.
• Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation.
• Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with more than 3,000 Watts.
• Ultra low-noise operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance.
• +20 dB gain switch for pre-amplification of low-level signals.
• Attenuation switch for input levels up to +40 dBu.
• Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems.
• Link output for easy connection to further equipment.
• Gold-plated XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors.
• Illuminated switches enable perfect operation in dark stage environments.
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and durability.
• Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system.
Furman • AdamHall • CyberPower • Proleads • Transcension • AudioLogic • Caymon
2016-01Furman • Power Conditioner€76+
• Noise Filtration.
• AC noise filtering to reduce radio frequency and electromagnetic interference (RFI/EMI).
• Surge Protection.
• Spike & surge protection ensures equipment stays safe and your power stays clean.
• 11 Total Outlets.
• 10 rear panel outlets and 1 front panel convenience outlet.
• 10 Amp Rating.
• 10 amp rating, with circuit breaker.
• "Protection OK" Indicator.
• Front panel indicator LED lets you know that your equipment is being protected.
2016-01Yamaha • HS Series€160-432
Powered nearfield monitor speakers built on the success of its legendary predeccesors that have become a genuine industry standard for their accuracy.
JBL LSR308, Yamaha HS8, KRK RP8G3 Comparison
2016-01JBL • Series 3€120-376
Delivering professional performance at most affordable price points, 3 Series Powered Studio Monitors are first to incorporate JBL’s exciting new technology, the Image Control Waveguide. In conjunction with 3 Series high-performance transducers and system components, the Image Control Waveguide lets you hear detail and depth in recordings as you've never heard before.
JBL LSR305, Yamaha HS5, KRK RP5G3 Comparison
2016-01Yamaha • RX-V781 AV Receiver€530
Has audio pre out 7.2ch connections
2017-12Yamaha • RX-V383 AV Receiver€230
2017-12Yamaha • RX-V683 AV Receiver€500
2017-01Sony • STR-DH550 AV Receiver€230
2017-01Sony • STR-DN1080 AV Receiver€580
• Amp. channels: 7ch
• Decodable channels: 7ch + Phantom 2ch
• Power output: 165w (6ohms, 1khz, 1ch driven thd 0.9%)
• A/V Sync: Yes (Variable)
• Tuner: FM
• HDMI pass through: Yes
• 3D over HDMI: Yes
• 4K 60P 4:4:4 support: Yes (except Video1 input)
• Sound field: 2ch Stereo, Direct, Multi Ch Stereo, Dolby Surround, Neural: X, Front Surround, Audio Enhancer, Headphone 2ch.
• Network features: Bluetooth Receiver, Bluetooth Transmitter, NFC, Wi-Fi, Airplay, Mobile Control Application, Wireless Multi Room.
• Decoding format for HDMI: DSD, LCPM, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital, Dolby Dual Mono, DTS: X, DTS HD MA, DTS HD HR, DTS, DTS-ES (Matrix6.1 / Discrete6.1), DTS 96 / 24.
• Input and output terminals: Audio Input Opt (1); Audio Input Coax (1); Analog Audio Input (4); Pre Out Subwoofer (2); Composite Monitor Out (1); Headphone Output (1); USB (1 Front); Ethernet Port (1).
2017-01Sony • SS-CS3 (Front/Rear/Side)€180
Frequency Response: 45 Hz–50 kHz
System: 3-way, 4-driver speaker system
Enclosure: Bass reflex
Impendance: 6 ohms
Input Terminal: Screw type
Woofer: 5.12 in cone type x 2
TweeterR: 0.98 in dome type x 1
Dimensions (W X H X D): 9.05 x 36.30 x 10.24 in
2017-01Sony • SS-CS5 (Front/Rear/Side)€80
Frequency Response: 53Hz-50kHz
System: 3-way, 3-driver speaker system
Enclosure: Bass reflex
Finish: Cloth (Grille), PP Sheet (Cabinet)
Impendance: 6 ohms
Maximum Input Power: 100W
Sensitivity: 87 dB (2.83V, 1m)
Input Terminal: Screw type
Woofer: 13cm cone type x 1
Tweeter: 25mm dome type x 1
Dimensions (W X H X D): 178 x 335 x 220 mm
2017-01Sony • SS-CS8 (Center)€112
Frequency Response: 55 Hz–25 kHz
System: 2-way, 3-driver speaker system
Enclosure: Bass reflex
Finish: Cloth (grille), PP sheet (cabinet)
Maximum Input Power: 145 W
Impendance: 6 ohms
Woofer: 3.94 in cone type x 1
Ttweeter: 0.98 in dome type x 1
2017-01Sony • SS-CS9 (Subwoofer)€180
Frequency Response: 28–200 Hz
Woofer: 9.84" mica reinforced cellular woofer
2017-01Amazon • 14-AWG 30m Wire€18
||2 ohm load
||4 ohm load
||6 ohm load
||8 ohm load
|Gauge / Size
2014-01Corsair • Carbide 330R€65
• E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX and Mini ATX motherboards.
• Extensive noise damping material on front door, side panels, and top removable panel to quiet noisy internal components.
• Front door is reversible, with angled air intakes to reflect internal noise away from the user.
• Direct airflow to components – the front 140mm fan is unrestricted by hard drive cages and has a low-restriction dust filter in front for excellent cooling and low noise levels.
• Removable top panel, with top fan mounts pre-drilled for 240mm or 280mm radiator compatibility.
• Up to five separate fan mount locations Front: 140mm included (upgradeable to dual 120mm or 140mm).
• Top: Dual 120mm or 140mm.
• Rear: 120mm included.
• USB 3.0 on front panel with internal motherboard connector.
• Four 3.5” / 2.5” hard drive bays with full SSD compatibility.
• Up to 450mm of space for long graphics cards.
• Up to 160mm of space for CPU coolers.
• Cable routing cutouts to keep your cables out of the airflow path.
• Tool free installation of 5.25” and 3.5” drives.
• Front IO - (x2) USB 3.0, (x1) Headphone, (x1) Mic
2016-11Intel • 7th Gen i7-7700 Processor€310
2016-11Intel • 7th Gen i5-7600 Processor€220
Code Name: Kaby Lake
Processor Number: i5-7600
Launch Date: Q1'17
Sockets Supported: Flip-Chip LGA1151
Lithography: 14 nm
Processor Base Frequency: 3.50 GHz
Max Turbo Frequency: 4.10 GHz
Cache: 6 MB
Bus Speed: 8 GT/s DMI3
TDP: 65 W
Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type): 64 GB
Memory Types: DDR4-2133/2400, DDR3L-1333/1600 @ 1.35V
Max # of Memory Channels: 2
ECC Memory Supported: No
Processor Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 630
Graphics Base Frequency: 350.00 MHz
Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.15 GHz
Graphics Video Max Memory: 64 GB
4K Support: Yes, at 60Hz
Max Resolution (HDMI 1.4): 4096x2304@24Hz
Max Resolution (DP): 4096x2304@60Hz
Max Resolution (eDP - Integrated Flat Panel): 4096x2304@60Hz
Displays Supported: 3
PCI Express Revision: 3.0
PCI Express Configurations: Up to 1x16, 2x8, 1x8+2x4
PCI Express Lanes: 16
Thermal Solution Specification: PCG 2015C (65W)
Instruction Set: 64-bit
2014-02Arctic Silver • ArctiClean€9
ArctiClean is a two-step cleaning process that removes existing thermal grease or pads and prepares the thermal surface for a fresh application of thermal interface material.
2014-02Arctic Silver • 5 Thermal Compound€7
High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound Arctic Silver 5 is optimized for a wide range of bond lines between modern high-power CPUs and high performance heatsinks or water-cooling solutions.
2016-11Noctua • NH-U12S€66
Socket compatibility: Intel LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3 (Square ILM), LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150 & AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2, FM2+ (backplate required)
Size (without fan): H158 x W125 x D45 mm
Size (with fan): H158 x W125 x D71 mm
Material: Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
Fan compatibility: 120x120x25
Scope of Delivery: NF-F12 PWM premium fan, Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.), NT-H1 high-grade thermal compoun, SecuFirm2™ Mounting Kit, Anti-vibration pads and fan-clips for second NF-F12, Noctua Metal Case-Badge
Warranty: 6 Years
Model: Noctua NF-F12 PWM
%s: 1500 RPM
Max. Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/- 10%): 1200 RPM
Min. Rotational Speed (PWM, +/-20%): 300 RPM
Max. Airflow: 93,4 m³/h
Max. Airflow with L.N.A.: 74,3 m³/h
Max. Acoustical Noise: 22,4 dB(A)
Max. Acoustical Noise with L.N.A.: 18,6 dB(A)
Input Power: 0,6 W
Voltage Range: 12 V
MTTF: > 150.000 h
pc enclosure Fans
If you want SILENT PC, don't buy powerful fan if you don't need it. Look for minimum m³/h values as much as possible for your PC configuration. The biggest noise comes not from the fan itself, but from airflow, which goes through holes in case, where fan is attached. Bigger holes and space between case grid and fan means less noise. Even quiet fan with slow airflow, attached to case with small holes for ventilation, can become noisy. Ability to set fan speed manually is useful also.
QuietPC.com Quiet 120mm fans (sort by noise)
SpeedFan • NZXT • AeroCool • AcousticPC
2014-02Noctua • NF-S12A PWM (4-Pin PWM)€18
2014-02Noctua • NF-S12B FLX (3-Pin)€18
|Speed (+/-10%) / Noise / Airflow
||1200 RPM / 17,8 dB(A) / 107,5 m³/h
|Speed (+/-10%) with L.N.Adaptor
/ Noise / Airflow
|900 RPM / 10,7 dB(A) / 83,2 m³/h
|Speed (+/-10%) with U.L.N.Adaptor
/ Noise / Airflow
||700 RPM / 7,4 dB(A) / 65,8 m³/h
|Min. Speed (PWM, +/-20%)
Consumer (Z, H) • Business (Q, B) Chipsets (2013-06-02)
2017-01MSI • Z270 GAMING M5 • Compatibility €200
• Supports 7th / 6th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket.
• Supports DDR4-3800(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3200(OC) / 3000(OC) / 2800(OC) / 2600(OC) / 2400 / 2133 MHz Memory.
• DDR4 Boost with Steel Armor: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost.
• VR Ready and VR Boost: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness.
• Mystic Light RGB and Mystic Light Sync: 7 colors / 5 effects controlled in one click with GAMING APP or a mobile device.
• Twin Turbo M.2, Steel Armor, M.2 Shield. Intel Optane Memory Ready, Turbo U.2, Lightning USB 3.1 Gen2.
• Audio Boost 4 with Nahimic 2: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience.
• GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Killer™: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management.
• BIOS Flashback+: Easy BIOS recovery without the need of a CPU, memory and VGA card.
• Military Class 5, Guard-Pro: Latest evolution in high quality components for best protection and efficiency.
• MULTI-GPU: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports NVIDIA SLI™ & AMD Crossfire™.
• In-Game Weapons: Game Boost, GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost, Xsplit Gamecaster.
• EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
• Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function.
• GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players.
RAM return rates / reliability • HardWare.fr 2014-11-06
1. Kingston 0,36% (0,29%)
2. Crucial 0,57% (0,41%)
3. G.Skill 0,97% (0,91%)
4. Corsair 1,20% (1,41%)
Dual channel (two modules) can have up to ~20% performance advantage over single channel (one module) in certain applications.
Dual-rank memory can have up to ~10% performance advantage over single-rank memory in certain applications. Most motherboards support limited number of ranks at a certain speed. If your motherboard supports only 4 ranks, you can put in it 4 single-rank modules or 2 dual-rank modules. Motherboard may lower memory speed, when high-rank parts are present.
Kingston • Find the right memory
Memory for MSI Z170A GAMING M5 Motherboard
16GB+ of RAM recommended.
2016-11Kingston • Fury HyperX 8GB€60
HyperX HX424C15FB2/8 (Single-rank) is a 1G x 64-bit (8GB) DDR4-2400 CL15 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) 1Rx8, memory module, based on eight 1G x 8-bit FBGA components per module. Each module has been tested to run at DDR4-2400 at a low latency timing of 15-15-15 at 1.2V.
2016-11Kingston • Fury HyperX 2x8GB€104
HyperX HX424C15FB2K2/16 (Single-rank) is a kit of two 1G x 64-bit (8GB) DDR4-2400 CL15 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) 1Rx8, memory module, based on eight 1G x 8-bit FBGA components per module. Total kit capacity is 16GB. Each module has been tested to run at DDR4-2400 at a low latency timing of 15-15-15 at 1.2V.
P.S.: Norint pasiekti maksimalų kompiuterio greitį į naujas plokštes yra statoma speciali "Dual-Channel" atmintis, kuri parduodama poromis. T.y. jeigu jums reikia 8GB tai pirkite du atminties modulius po 4GB, tokiu atveju pagrindinė plokštė sugebės skaityti duomenis iš abiejų modulių atskirai, taip pasiekdama dvigubą greitį.
Graphics card return rates / reliability • HardWare.fr 2014-11-06
1. MSI 2,25% (2,10%)
2. Gainward 2,67% (1,97%)
3. Gigabyte 2,98% (3,64%)
4. ASUS 3,00% (1,92%)
5. Zotac 3,09% (1,61%)
6. Sapphire 4,04% (2,80%)
7. HIS 5,09%
Graphics card market share • Geek.com 2013-04-18
1. Palit (Gainward)
2. PC Partner (Sapphire, Zotac)
MSI GeForce GTX Armor prices on Amazon.com • Benchmarks
|GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
|GeForce GTX 1070 8GB
|GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
|M.2 SSD B Key • 6 Contacts
||M.2 SSD M Key • 5 Contacts
||M.2 SSD B+M Key • 6+5 Contacts
|SATA and/or PCIe x2
||SATA and/or PCIe x4
||Depends on what M.2 SSD and connector supports (B or M). Check system and M.2 SSD documentation.
HDD & SSD Reliability • Bench • (2014-01-01)
2017-09Intel • SSD 750 Series (400GB)€320
2017-01Samsung • SSD 850 Evo (250GB)€85
2017-01Samsung • SSD 960 Evo (250GB)€150
||M.2 Key M
||NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 32Gb/s
||SATA III 6Gb/s
|Read Up to
|Write Up to
RAM - Random-access (volatile computer) memory.
NVM - Non-volatile (computer) memory.
SSD - solid-state drive based on NVM.
M.2 ####, 2.5" - form factors (physical size) of SSD.
PCIe(fastest),SATA(medium),USB(slowest) - data transfer interfaces.
M.2 connector - can provide PCIe, SATA, USB interfaces.
NVMe - protocol for getting NVM to operate as an SSD via PCIe.
List of storage device bit rates (Wikipedia)
Solid State Drives (SSD) for OPERATING SYSTEM. SSDs provide peak performance for booting and high read and write performance to supporting computing that requires enhanced multitasking capabilities. HDDs provide the lowest cost per gigabyte. SSHDs provide a cost per gigabyte that’s just slightly higher than HDDs.
Seagate • IBM • Western Digital • 60 EUR
Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHD) or Hard Disk Drives (HDD) for DATA. HDDs are the workhorses when it comes to sheer capacity and how much data can be stored. SSHD technology also offers maximum capacity points at affordable price points while SSDs are only affordable at lower capacities. High-capacity SSDs are extremely expensive. On the other hand, an SSHD can provide near–SSD performance for booting, launching, and loading data. HDDs usually provide ample performance for the majority of PC platforms available today.
2014-01StarTech • Removable HD Enclosure€56
Removable 2.5" SATA HDD Enclosure, Backup System, Mobile Rack for 3.5 or 5.25" Bay
2011-08Icy Dock • MB982IP-1S Converter€20
• Converts your 2.5” SATA/SAS HDD or SSD to a 3.5” SATA/SAS hard drive, for 3.5” SATA/SAS drive bay usage.
• Support SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) hard drive.
• Full Metal and Heavy Duty with Easy Access to Drives.
• Airflow Vents for Heat Dissipation with Anti-vibration Design.
• Universal Mounting Holes for Most Common PC Cases.
• Compatible with Most 3.5” HDD Backplanes and Hot Swap Devices.
• Compatible with Mac Pro.
• Screw-less Design For Quick & Easy Installation.
• Perfect For System Integrators and IT Professionals.
• Compatible with 15mm height drives.
RAID Level 0 (Striping) (Greitis):
RAID kontroleris padalina informaciją į blokus (pvz. po 4KB, 64KB arba 128KB) ir rašo juos į skirtingus diskus. Tarkime, jūsų kompiuteryje yra vienas 40GB diskas. Maksimalus greitis, kuriuo šis diskas gali perduoti duomenis, yra 150Mbps. Tačiau pagrindinė plokštė sugeba duomenis priimti kur kas greičiau. Todėl jeigu įstatote antrą diską ir įjungiate duomenų perdavimą per RAID kontrolerį, plokštė perduoda informaciją RAID kontroleriui, kuris padaliną ją per pusę ir tuo pačiu metu rašo į du diskus po 150Mbps. Tokiu būdu sistema gali paduoti ir traukti duomenis per RAID kontrolerį dvigubu (teoriškai) greičiu t.y. 300Mbps (2x150Mbps).
Privalumas: Duomenų perdavimas yra 32-37% didesnis už vieno disko greitį.
Trūkumas: saugumas - jeigu nors vienas diskas suges neatstatomai, neteksite duomenų abiejuose diskuose.
Talpa: Loginio disko talpa yra du kartus didesnė už mažesniojo disko talpą (pvz. naudojant du 40GB talpos diskus, Loginio disko talpa bus lygi 80GB).
Pastaba: greičiui padidinti galite naudoti du mažesnės talpos, bet greitus diskus (10000rpm). Tai labai patogus sprendimas dizaineriams, dirbantiems su dideliais failais t.y. situacijose kada kietas diskas yra dažnai maksimaliai apkraunamas. Jeigu su kompiuteriu žaidžiate kortomis ir landžiojate po internetą tai RAID 0 jums nereikalingas.
RAID Level 1 (Mirroring) (Saugumas):
RAID kontroleris paraleliai dubliuoja informacijos blokus (pvz. po 4KB, 64KB arba 128KB) abiejuose diskuose. Duomenų perdavimo greitis nesikeičia.
Privalumas: Jei vienas diskas fiziškai suges, antras diskas veiks toliau. Pakeitus sugedusį diską, jame bus padaryta gerojo disko informacijos kopija.
Trūkumas: Kaina - vietos praradimas dėka informacijos dubliavimosi (pvz. naudojant du 80GB diskus, Loginio disko talpa bus lygi 80GB).
Talpa: Loginio disko talpa yra lygi mažesniojo fizinio disko talpai.
Pastaba: saugumui padidinti galite naudoti didelės talpos lėčiau besisukančius diskus (5400rpm). Tai patogus sprendimas saugoti svarbius archyvus.
RAID Level 0+1 (Striping + Mirroring) (Saugumas ir Greitis):
RAID kontroleris dubliuoja ir padalina informacijos blokus keturiuose diskuose. Šiai konfigūracijai reikia keturių diskų. (pvz. naudojant keturis 40GB talpos diskus, Loginio disko talpa bus lygi 80GB). Šiuo atveju galite naudoti didelės talpos standartiniu greičiu besisukančius diskus (7200rpm).
Privalumas: sistema veikia 20-32% greičiau, o sugedus vienam diskui informacija bus saugi. Informacija bus apsaugota ir sugedus dviem diskams - išskyrus atvejį jei tuo pačiu metu suges du diskai su vienoda informacija.
Trūkumas: kaina - vietos praradimas dėka informacijos dubliavimosi (pvz. naudojant keturis 40GB diskus, Loginio disko talpa bus lygi 80GB).
Talpa: Loginio disko talpa yra dvigubai didesnė už mažiausiojo fizinio disko talpą.
Pastaba: Šiuo atveju galite naudoti didelės talpos normaliai besisukančius diskus (7200rpm).
RAID Level 5 (Striping + Parity) (Saugumas ir Greitis):
RAID kontroleris padalina informacijos blokus per visus diskus ir vieną bloką (parity) palieka kontrolinei sumai. Šiai konfigūracijai reikia ne mažiau nei 3 diskų. kontrlinė suma visada užims vieno disko didį.
Privalumas: Su 3 diskais sistema veikia taip pat greitai kaip ir RAID 0 (kuo daugiau diskų, tuo teorinis greitis didesnis), o sugedus vienam diskui, trukstamą informaciją galima atstatyti. Tai viena iš populiariausių RAID konfiguraciju.
BD / DVD / CD
Hitachi-LG Data Storage (HLDS) • Philips Lite-On Digital Solutions (PLDS)
2012-10LG • BH10LS30€78
Blu-ray rewriter: allows you record Up to 50GB of files photos or business documents onto a single dual layer BD-R blu-ray disc.
LightScribe: laser-printing technology that allows users to create silkscreen-quality labels right inside LG optical drives with a simple clip of the disc.
BD-R(DL)/BD-RE(SL/DL) 2x, 4x CLV, 6x, 8x, 10x PCAV / 2x, 4x CLV, 6x, 8x PCAV
DVD+R: 2.4x, 4x (CLV), 8x (ZCLV), 12x (PCAV), 16x, 18x, 20x (CAV)
DVD-R: 2x, 4x CLV, 8x ZCLV, 8x, 12x PCAV, 16x CAV
DVD+RW: 2.4x, 4x, 6x CLV, 8x ZCLV
DVD-RW: 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x CLV
DVD-RAM: 2x, 3x CLV, 5x, 12x PCAV
CD-R: 8x, 16x CLV, 24x, 32x, 40x PCAV, 48x CAV
CD-RW: 4x, 10x, 16x CLV, 24x ZCLV
DVD+R DL: 2.4x, 4x CLV, 8x PCAV
DVD-R DL: 2x, 4x CLV, 8x PCAV
Power Supply Unit
Who is the manufacturer of your PSU? • Power Supply Manufacturer TOP 10 (2006-10-19)
1. CWT - Channel Well Technology (Antec, Corsair, Gigabyte, OCZ, Thermaltake, Lead Power, Enermax)
1. Sea Sonic - (Antec, Corsair, OCZ, XFX)
1. FSP - Fortron Source Power (Fortron, Sparkle, Cooler Master*, Zalman, Aopen)
1. Topower (some TTGI - Super-Flower, OCZ, EPower/Tagan, RaidMax, Vantec, ACI)
2. Wintech (Ultra X-finity)
2. Acbel Polytech (Stateside, just the Cooler Master True Power)
3. Sirtec (Chieftec, Enlight, ThermalTake, High Power)
3. HEC - HeroIchi Electronic Co. (HEC, CompuCase)
3. AMS - American Media Systems (Mercury)
4. Youngyear (Aspire, Logisys, MGE, Ultra X-Connect, Rosewill)
4. ATNG (Coolink, CoolMax, Rosewill, StarTech)
5. CRAP! (L&C, Deer, Allied, Eagle, CodeGen/Foxconn, EverPower, Maxpower)
PSU return rates / reliability • HardWare.fr 2014-11-06
1. FSP 0,83% (1,57%)
2. be quiet! 0,84% (0,77%)
3. Corsair 1,32% (1,52%)
4. Cooler Master 1,51% (1,42%)
5. Zalman 1,72% (0,84%)
6. Thermaltake 1,86% (2,48%)
7. Sea Sonic 2,31% (2,91%)
8. Akasa 2,97% (2,39%)
9. Cougar 4,74% (1,81%)
It is useful, if your PSU can support two NVIDIA graphics cards. When you buy new one, you can set old one as NVIDIA PhysX Processor.
Power Supply Calculator
2016-01Corsair • RMx 650, 750, 850€100-148
Corsair is re-branded SeaSonic, CWT, Chicony
Corsair RMx series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control and quiet operation. Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Gold efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat. Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads. Fully modular DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results. 10 years warranty.
SeaSonic PRIME Fanless TX: 700W, Completely Fanless, Size: 170 x 150 x 86 mm
SeaSonic PRIME Fanless PX: 500W, Completely Fanless, Size: 140 x 150 x 86 mm
Corsair RM850x: 850W, Fanless until 400W, Size: 160 x 150 x 86 mm
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
2015-10APC • Back-UPS Pro€120-300
Peace of mind from the world's most trusted UPS. The Back-UPS Pro family offers guaranteed power protection for high performance computer systems, routers/modems, external storage devices, game consoles and other electronics in your home or business. These UPSs supply electronics with abundant battery backup during outages and stabilize unsafe voltage levels. They also provide power protection from damaging surges and spikes, and allow the use of management software so you get the most out of your UPS. Premium features of this family may include Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), an LCD display, Smart Outlets, energy saving functions that reduce electricity use, network manageability, Watchdog, or configurable outlets. Together with the rest of the Back-UPS Pro's standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep your system available.
East Penn Manufacturing Co. (US)
GS Yuasa (Japan)
EverExceed Industrial Co., Ltd (China)
Exide Industries Limited (India)
Exide Technologies (US)
HBL Power Systems Limited (India)
Korea Special Battery (South Korea)
Manbat Ltd (UK)
Saft Groupe SA (France)
Systems Sunlight SA (Greece)
Zibo Torch Energy (China)
2013-08Microsoft • LifeCam Studio€60
2013-08Logitech • HD Pro Webcam C920€70
Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows*
720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with a recommended system**
Logitech Fluid Crystal™ Technology
H.264 video compression*
Carl Zeiss® lens with 20-step autofocus
Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction
Automatic low-light correction
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
* H.264 recording requires installation of QuickTime®.
** Requires installation of included software.
Top 50 Security Companies • asmag Rankings 2014
The Ultimate IP Camera Guide (2011)
2015-10Amcrest (Foscam, Dahua) • ProHD 1080P IP Camera€108
• Full-HD 1080P Video at 30fps with Latest Ambarella S2LM Chipset and Sony IMX322 Sensor.
• Quick and Easy Wi-Fi Setup via iOS or Android Device with Amcrest View App, Stream Video and Audio Directly to Your Smartphone, Tablet, Apple Mac or Windows PC.
• Remarkable Field of View with Super-Wide 90º Viewing Angle, Remote Pan/Tilt, Intelligent Digital Zoom and Night Vision upto 32ft.
• Stay in Touch with Two-Way Talk, Intelligent Motion Alerts as well as Mobile and Web Apps, Secure SSL Connectivity with HTTPS and AES Encryption.
• Cloud Recording and Playback with Free Live Viewing and 4 Hours of Free Storage via AmcrestCloud, Record and Playback Directly on Internal SD Card (Not Included) or Amcrest NVR (Not Included)
Set Top Box (STB)
Digital PC TV
2012-02Hauppauge • WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick€28
Hauppage WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick turns your PC monitor into a high quality digital TV receiver. You can watch digital TV broadcasts in a window on your PC screen, or watch TV full screen. Record your digital TV shows to disk, and play them back at any time. You can also listen to digital radio in stereo*.
DVB Viewer (2012-052-26) 15 EUR - puiki programa žiūrėti skaitmeninei DVB-T (žinoma, reikalingas prie kompiuterio pajungtas ar kompiuteryje esantis skaitmeninės TV imtuvas).
Įsidiegus ir CybeLink PowerDVD 7 (kartu su juo į kompiutrį įdiegiamas tinkamas-veikiantis CyberLink H.264 "kodekas", galite žiūrėti skaitmeninę DVB-T televiziją Lietuvoje. Reikia tik opcijose nurodyti, kad H.264 signalą atkoduotų su CyberLink'o "kodeku".
DVB Viewer palaiko Windows Media Center distancinio valdymo pultą, kas padaro ją patogia naudojimui ne tik sėdint prie kompiuterio. Taip pat su šia programa galima žiūrėti DVD. Kita gera šios programos savybė - nefiksuotas vaizdo didinimas. Kadangi lietuviai transliuoja plačiaekranius filmus įspraudę į 4:3 formatą (kaip tikri lopai :), naudojantys plačiaekranius monitorius ar televizorius gali tą vaizdą patogiai išsididinti per visą ekraną.
Winegard • RCA • Channel Master
2013-11Antennas Direct • ClearStream 2V€66
The ClearStream™ 2V antenna has a unique integrated diplexer to take on the challenge of combining UHF and VHF signals. It has a 50+ mile range and it's the perfect back up in case of emergencies or bad weather. The ClearStream™ 2V comes with a 20 inch CJ-Mount and 30ft. Coaxial Cable.
Range 50+ Miles
New engineering for current UHF/VHF DTV frequencies
Great for indoor, outdoor and attic use
VHF 174 - 216 MHz (Channels 7-13)
UHF 470 - 806 MHz (Channels 14-69)
Impedance: 75 Ohm output F connection
Max gain: 10.4 dBi UHF;3.1dBi VHF
Dimensions: 20"L x 35.5"W x 6.5"D
Polarizing Filters (For “PASSIVE” Stereo 3D Projection)
Texas Instruments DLP for 3D
Silver Fabric • Polarizing Filters
So called 'Polarizers' are applied on dual projection displays based on DLP™ or LCD projectors to achieve an immersive perception. Experts call such displays "Passive 3D Displays". Linear or circular polarization are the two main methods to achieve this optical effect.But each method has it's own advantages.
The main advantage of circular polarizers is that the recipient can tilt their heads without losing the immersive 3D perception. However, plain circular polarizers can cause ghosting and color saturation errors which is why we use enhanced methods and high quality materials to induce this both phenomens.
In comparison to the circular method the linear method gives a likewise better signal blocking. Moreover, linear polarizers are not that exspensive as polarizers based on the circular method. Thus, linear polarizers are the most common application for passive 3D dispalys and we recommend to prefer the linear method whenever possible.
||Affordable system with high quality results and excellent transmission
||LCD & DLP
||Enhanced optical quality and extra heat resitance
||LCD & DLP
||Best performance and extra high transmission
||LCD & DLP
||Revolutionary technology for 3D with LCD projector displays
||Revolutionary technology for 3D with LCD projectors
||Unparallel high transmission
||soon to come
||Filtermount systems up to 110 mm diameter
Polarizing Filters: Silver Fabric • Hoya • American Polarizers
3D “PASSIVE” Projection Screens
To reduce ghosting: Choose a screen with best (hight) extinction. The typical extinction of polarizers used in 3D projection displays is 1000. Choosing a polarizer with the maximum possible extinction is not necessarily the best choice, because high extinction polarizers usually have less transmission, and are less resistant to heat. Use polarizers with extinctions at least fifteen times larger than the screen extinction, both for the projector and for the eyewear.
When the viewer’s head is in normal position (upright), linearly polarized setup gives better performance due to its higher extinction. When the viewer’s head is rotated by 90º, both linear and circular setups are useless, because the parallax appears vertical instead of horizontal. The circular polarization offers a real advantage only in a certain interval of angles [A, B], where A > 0º, and B < 45º.
STEWART • Screens
Silver 3D for front projection material is generally accepted as the Rolls Royce of 3D screens, with a price to match. The frame they supply is their SNAPPER, which looks real nice, but does NOT FOLD or break down (four sides are solid).
FilmScreen 150 for rear projection is a flexible rear projection screen material formulated with a neutral density gray tint for enhanced contrast. Excellent in rooms where high ambient light is a concern. Appropriate for moderate viewing angles. This material is a perfect choice for passive 3-D applications.
TechPlex 150 for rear projection is an acrylic rear projection screen material formulated with a neutral density gray tint for enhanced contrast. Excellent in rooms where high ambient light is a concern. Appropriate for moderate viewing angles. This material is a perfect choice for passive 3-D applications.
TechScreen 150 for rear projection is excellent for use in 3D applications due to the screens ability to preserve stereoscopic images.
HARKNESS SCREENS • Screens
Good brightness, good extinction, and looks to be good portability. Not cheap, but about half the price of Stewart. They claim to be the choice of DISNEY for 3D screens. They now have a rear screen material, but it is quite dark. They also offer a ROLLER screen with 3D material that would be produced on a custom basis.
Spectral 240 3D is used for ‘passive’ front projection with 3D systems using polarised light. The extinction ratio is high and provides spectacular 3D images. The surface also supports 2D images and so can be used successfully in applications where 2D and 3D are both shown. The intrinsically high gain (2.4) overcomes light losses in 3D systems. Seams are invisible under projection conditions.
Perlux 220 surfaces are recommended for ‘active’ (shutter eyewear) 3D systems and ‘passive’ systems not using polarised light. 3 levels of gain are available for different screen sizes to overcome inherent light losses in 3D projection. All Perlux screens give excellent images with 2D projection. Seams are invisible under projection conditions.
RP 3D is specially formulated for ‘passive’ 3D in applications where rear projection is required. Seams are virtually invisible under normal projection conditions.
There are two Stereo 3D projection techniques:
||Rear projection (transparent projection screens)
|The main advantage of front projection is that it takes less space to setup i.e. you don’t need space behind the screen to place the projectors.
||Rear projection is useful when you have space behind your screen for the projectors.
|The audience will cast a shadown on the screen if they stand close to the screen. The immersive experience is lost.
||If you want the experience to be immersive you must use rear projection so that the viewer can walk up to the screen to allow their peripheral vision to be covered by the screen. Setting up a tracking system works better with rear projection.
|Front projection screens are commonly available and are known in normal parlance as 'silver screens'.
||Rear projection screens called 'disney black screens' are custom made and more expensive. The color contrast is much better than front projection screens.
If immersion isn’t absolutely necessary, and stereoscopic 3D is the main goal, then front projection works effectively. Rear projection systems are a little more cumbersome to set up and more expensive, but the display is more compelling than front projection.
For Passive Stereo 3D Projection screens must have silver matte surface to preserve polarization.
2008-06NaturalPoint • TrackIR 4:PRO€114
Experience real time 3D view control in video games and simulations just by moving your head! The only true 6DOF head tracking system of its kind. TrackIR takes your PC gaming to astonishing new levels of realism and immersion!
The TrackIR 4:PRO is NaturalPoint's premium product - the best optical headtracking system available.
Put Your Head In The Game!®
2020-12TP-Link • TL-SG2008 Switch€58
2020-12TP-Link • Archer C4000€182
AC4000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router.
• Ultra-fast Processing--A 1.8 GHz 64-bit CPU handles all.
• 4000 Mbps Wi-Fi speed--1625 Mbps on both 5 GHz bands and 750 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band.
• No more buffering--MU-MIMO and Tri-Band enable the router to connect more devices at the same time.
• Far-reaching Range--RangeBoost technology boosts Wi-Fi to farther coverage and Beamforming focuses signal to connected devices.
• Secure your network--HomeCare protects your network from malicious attack and you can manage who and how to access the network.
• Easy Setup--With intuitive Phone UI or Tether app, your network is ready to go within a minute.
• Gigabit Wired Speeds--1 WAN and 4 LAN gigabit ports bring wired speeds to the maximum and Link Aggregation even doubles it to 2 Gbps.
2020-12TP-Link • Archer T9UH€43
AC1900 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB WiFi Adapter.
• Ultimate Wi-Fi Speed– AC1900 (600Mpbs on 2.4GHz band or 1300Mbps on 5GHz band) wireless speed with the next generation Wi-Fi - 802.11ac.
• Dual Band Wireless– 2.4GHz and 5GHz band for flexible connectivity.
• Ultimate Range – High gain antennas ensure superior range and stability.
• Beamforming Technology – Delivers a more targeted and highly efficient wireless connections.
• Super Speed USB 3.0 Port - Up to 10x faster than USB 2.0.
• Flexible Deployment - Equipped with a USB 3.0 Cradle for flexible deployment.
• WPS Button - Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button.
• Backward Compatibility – With support for 802.11 a/b/g/n standards
2021-06Canon • Epson
InkJet for photos.
Laser for documents.
Canon i-SENSYS series Print Settings... for undistorted colors:
Canon LBP664C Properties ► [Quality] tab ► [Advaced Settings...] button:
Sharpness (Photo): 0
Gray Compensation: On
Toner Denisty: Adjust ► [Details] ► Cyan: 1, Yellow: -2
Canon LBP664C Properties ► [Quality] tab ► [v] Manual Color Settings (On) ► [Color Settings...] button ► [Matching] tab:
Matching Mode: Use
Application Color Matching Priority: On
Matching Method: Perceptual
Monitor Profile: Apple RGB
If image on your monitor looks good, but print is dark, it is possible, that brightness of your monitor is set too high. You can fix this by increasing brightness and contrast in the same "Color Settings" window > [Color Adjustment] tab.
2015-06Epson • EcoTank L355€190
All-in-One Functions: Print, Scan, Copy. 4 x 70ml individual ink bottles (Bk,C,Y,M), Driver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, User manual (CD).
• T6644 Yellow ink bottle - 70 ml - 6,500 pages - 10 EUR
• T6643 Magenta ink bottle - 70 ml - 6,500 pages - 10 EUR
• T6642 Cyan ink bottle - 70 ml - 6,500 pages - 10 EUR
• T6641 Black ink bottle - 70 ml - 4,000 pages - 10 EUR
• Printing Method: On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric)
• Nozzle Configuration: 180 Nozzles Black, 59 Nozzles per Color
• Printing Resolution: 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
• Scanning Resolution: 1,200 DPI x 2,400 DPI
• Output formats: JPEG, PDF
• Scanner type: Contact image sensor (CIS)
• Number of paper trays: 1
• Paper Formats: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, 16:9, Legal
• Duplex: Manual
• Print Margin: 3 mm (top, right, bottom, left
• Paper Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Standard (20 Photo Sheets)
• Compatible Paper Weight: 75 g/m² - 255 g/m²
• Energy: 4.5W (ready), 11W (copying), 0.3W (off), 2.3W (sleep)
• Interfaces: WiFi, USB
• WLAN Security: WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (TKIP), WPA PSK (AES)
• Mobile and Cloud printing services: Epson Connect (iPrint)
2018-01Fellowes • 8MC Micro-Cut Shredder€78
• Item Number: 4692501
• Feed Type: Traditional
• Basket Type: Wastebasket
• Bin Capacity: 14
• Can Shred: Staples, Credit Cards
• Cut Size: 3 x 10mm
• Cut Type: MicroShred
• DIN Level - Paper: P-4
• DIN Level - Credit Cards: (Magnetic Strip): T-5
• Maximum Run Time (minutes): 5
• Entry Width (mm): 220
• Item H x W x D (cm): 38.42 x 30.48 x 20.00
• Item Weight (kgs): 4.08
• Units per Master Carton: 2
• Noise reduction: N/T
• Advanced Safety: Safety-Cut out on Bin Removal, Safety Lock
• Sheet Capacity: 8
• Shreds Per Page: 2079
• Average Shred Speed (mpm): 1.6
• Type of use: Home/ Home Office
• UPC Code: 043859724697
• Warranty: 2 Yr Machine / 3 Yr Cutter
2021-06Fellowes • Saturn 3i A4 Laminator€90
Ready to laminate in just 60 seconds with InstaHeat Technology
Laminates A4 size documents in 80-125 micron pouches
Laminator feed sensor indicates when a document has been misfed and stops the laminating process, allowing the pouch to be released and realigned
Auto shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity, reducing energy consumption
Lamination speed of 30cm/minute
Includes 10-pouch laminating starter kit
For use in small office environments
Round Corner Cutter
Comments • 0
The Best Home Hardware
2020-12Panasonic • NN-CS89LBBQ€570
2019-12Whirlpool • Supreme Chef MWP 3391 SB€355
There are few front panel designs. This one is Italian / French model.
Interior capacity: 33 L
Microwave power: 1000 W
Grill power: 1200 W
Turntable size: 36 cm
Integrated clock: Yes
Convection cooking: Yes
Steam cooking: Yes
Keep warm function: Yes
Defrost function: Yes
Crisp maker: Yes
2020-12Tefal • ActiFry Genius XL 2in1 YV970840 1.7kg€195
Genius frying gets even smarter. 2in1 technology makes it easy to cook the different parts of your meal the healthy way and still have them all ready at the same time.
Actifry technology: Dual Motion Technology
Food capacity: 1.7 kg
Oil Measurement: 20 ml spoon
Other Cooking modes: 9 modes
Dishwasher safe: Lid, pan, paddle
2020-12Breville • The Steam Zone€162
Maximum steam output in less than 30 seconds.
Brushed Stainless Steel, BPA Free construction materials.
1 combined steaming zone (40 cm) or 2 independent steaming zones (baskets).
Simultaneous cooking for foods that require different steaming times and power.
High–Low, Split Zone, Keep warm up to 45mins, Automatic keep warm up to 15mins.
Finish them at the same time with Sync finish.
1 Year Limited Product Warranty.
2012-05Stockli • Dehydrator with Timer€148
Swiss made Dörrex dehydrator (0076,71M / 0076,74M) with timer, steel mesh trays and equipped with a continuously variable, fine temperature adjustment and active warm-air circulation. Easy-clean plastic body. The appropriate processing times for a variety of foods are stamped into the transparent plastic lid. LED light when the heating element is activated. Complete with 3 steel mesh drying trays. The metal mesh is very fine and therefore also most suitable for drying herbs. Drying with the Stockli Dörrex dehydrator is a natural and simple way to conserve fruit, vegetables, mushrooms, herbs, meat and home-made jerky. The apparatus is fully S+ and CE qualified.
• Capacity: Up to ten drying trays.
• 0-12 h countdown timer.
• 0-70 °C Variable temperature control.
• Dimensions (cm): 28h x 33.5 dia.
• Power requirements: 600 Watts.
• Free from bisphenol A.
• Plastic frame and stainless steel mesh grid.
2014-01Breville • Hot Cup VKJ318€70
2014-01Breville • the Smart Kettle€135
• 5 temperature Settings: boil, coffee, black tea, oolong tea, green tea, white tea, plus keep warm.
• Slow Release Lid: Cushion controlled soft open lid prevents hot water splash back.
• Keep Warm Function: 20 minute keep warm setting holds the temperature of the water for 20 minutes.
• Auto Off: Safety auto cut-off & boil dry protection.
• Capacity: 1.7 litres, 7 cups.
• Water Windows: Dual water windows.
• Ready Bell: Ready bell rings when water has boiled.
• Filtration: Removable scale filter for easy cleaning.
• Cord Storage: Wrap under base with adjustable cord length.
• Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts.
• Construction: Stainless steel.
• Wattage: 3000 Watts.
2017-01Morphy Richards • Redefine€130
• Only boil the water you need so it's ready faster, uses less energy and doesn't waste a drop of water.
• Select the ideal water temperature, whether it’s 100 degree Celsius for your pasta, 95 degree Celsius for your coffee or 85 degree Celsius for your herbal tea.
• You can select to automatically dispense amounts of water of up to 600 ml. Anything over this amount you can dispense at the push of a button.
• Water tank holds up to 3 litres so you refill less often, then select from 150 ml to 1.5 L at a time so you can make a single cup of tea or boil water for a panful of pasta.
• BRITA technology reduces unpleasant and unwanted substances like limescale, metals or chlorine to make your drinks look and taste better.
2017-01Kinto • Teaware€30
KINTO (1972 Japan) develops coffeeware, teaware, tableware to interior accessories valuing the balance between usability and aesthetics.
2021-05Panasonic • SD-YR2540€195
• Variable bread size up to large setting (XL, X, M)
• Crust colour (Light, Medium, Dark)
• Yeast Dispenser
• Raisin Nut dispenser (150g)
• Timer (up to 13 hours)
• Dual temperature control sensors
2. Basic Rapid
3. Basic Raisin
4. Basic Stuffed
5. Bread Mix
6. Bread Mix Raisin
7. Whole wheat
8. Whole wheat Rapid
9. Whole wheat Raisin
14. Spelt Bread
15. Gluten Free Bread
16. Gluten Free Cake
17. Gluten Free Pizza
18. Gluten Free Pasta
20. Basic Raisin
21. Whole wheat
22. Whole wheat Raisin
23. Sourdough Dough
24. Sourdough Starter
27. Bake Only
30. Cake Kneading
31. Bread Kneading
2013-03Brød & Taylor • Folding Proofer€188
The Brød & Taylor Folding Proofer. Professional bread bakers prize the ability to control fermentation and rise temperatures to produce the best flavors in their loaves. Now home bakers can have the same reliability and control as the pros with a countertop proofer that folds flat for storage. It also makes exquisite yogurt and holds chocolate at temperatures ideal for melting or use after tempering.
SEB Yogurt Maker
2015-08Breville • the Fast Slow Pro€230
Maximum Cooking Temperature measured at high pressure: 115.8°C.
3 Saute settings: HI (168°C), MED (150°C), LO (130°C).
3 Reduce settings: HI (130°C), MED (115°C), LO (105°C).
2 Slow Cook settings: HI (95°C), LO (90°C).
1 Keep-Warm setting: (60°C).
7 in 1 Multi-cooker – Pressure cooker, Slow cooker, Steamer, with ability to Saute’, Sear, Reduce and Keep-Warm (60°C).
8 pressure settings – pressure settings range from 1.5psi to 12 psi
Ceramic-lined Inner Pot – PTFE and PFOA free ceramic coating with textured base
2 sensors – one at the top to measure the air/steam temperature and one at the base monitor the ingredients for more accurate pressure and temperature control
Hands-free steam release - the cooker has three ways to release pressure by itself: Auto Quick (Normal pressure release); Auto Pulse (Slow Normal pressure release) and Natural.
Adjustable Modes – some cooking functions can be adjusted including 2 Slow Cook settings HI (95°C), LO (90°C); 3 Saute settings HI (168°C), MED (150°C), LO (130°C); 3 Reduce settings HI (130°C), MED (115°C), LO (105°C)
Hinged Lid – lid remains attached but can be un-mounted for cleaning
21 Pre-set Cooking Programs – 11 Pressure Cooking pre-set programs with recommended pressure, cooking time opening method at the touch of a button (Vegetables, Rice, Risotto, Soup, Stock, Beans, Poultry, Meat Bone-in-meat, Chili & Stew and Dessert) + 1 Custom program where the cook can set the time, pressure and opening method; 8 Slow Cooking programs with recommended times and temperatures (Soup, Stock, Beans, Poultry, Meat, Bone-in-meat, Chili & Stew and Dessert) + 1 Custom program where the cook can set the time and temperature.
Altitude Adjustment – adjusts the settings (cooking time) based on the altitude of your current location. Altitude can be adjusted from 250m to 1,999m (820ft to 6558ft). The pressure cooker should not be used at altitudes above 2,000m (6561ft).
Color changing LCD Screen – Large visual cues to let you know what the cooker is doing. The display panel is BLUE when the cooker is on and being programmed; and, ORANGE when a cooking program has been engaged or releasing steam
2014-01Tefal • Snack Collection€90
2020-12Wilfa • Hearts 23 Vaffeljern XWAS-1400B€100
For Scandinavian style (thin) waffles.
Space at the edges is not wide and deep enough to catch excess dough or butter.
Specially developed heating element for twice as long life.
Thick baking trays ensure evenly baked waffles.
Conical plates give the same thickness over the entire waffle.
Air gaps release steam - the waffles are fried, not boiled.
Control panel: Mechanical
Adjustable thermostat: Yes
Release coating: Yes
Serving shape, size: 6 hearts, 23 cm
Signal lamp: Yes
2014-01Breville • the Smart Waffle Pro€146
For Belgian style (thick) waffles. If you have bread maker, like Panasonic SD-ZB2512, you can use it to prepare bread dough and bake mini-bread pieces in this waffle maker.
The Smart Waffle Pro's cooking temperature is always ~218°C, no matter, what setting you use. All knobs and buttons control cooking time (increase, decrease, preset) only.
Capacity: 4 Slice
Controls: Waffle type select allows you to choose from 4 different batters and a custom setting. Browning control allows you to customise your waffle colour from light to dark with 12 different settings.
Nonstick Surface: Premium PFOA-free non-stick prevents waffles from sticking.
Additional Features: Thermal engineered heating elements ensure even heat distribution. Timer and progress indicator will automatically begin to count down once the lid is closed. A Bit More adds additional time to get your waffle just right without having to reset the timer.
Construction: Stainless steel housing with cast aluminium cooking plates. Deep cooking plates for thicker, fluffier waffles.
2012-05Breville • Die-Cast 4-Slice Smart Toaster€149
Dimensions (WxDxH): 30.2 x 27.7 x 19.6 cm
Construction Materials: Brushed Die-cast Aluminium
Capacity: 4 Slice Extra Wide capacity to suit all bread types
5 Settings including: 'A Bit More', 'Lift & Look' , Defrost & Bagel
Market Share of Rice Cookers in Japan
GfK Marketing Service (2012-01-24)
1. Zojirushi 22.1%
2. Tiger 16.9%
3. Panasonic 15.4%
2013-05Zojirushi • NP-NVC10 Rice Cooker€330
2013-05Zojirushi • NP-NVC18 Rice Cooker€390
Zojirushi's top-of-the-line Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer uses pressurized cooking and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to cook perfect rice. Platinum infused nonstick inner cooking pan helps rice cook sweeter. Pressure cooking helps turn beta starch into alpha starch for softer and easier to digest rice.
Advanced fuzzy logic technology with AI
Platinum infused nonstick inner cooking pan
Automatically selects from three pressure levels according to the menu selected
Superior induction heating (IH) technology
Healthy cooking options: brown rice and GABA brown rice settings
Easy-to-clean clear coated stainless steel exterior
Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycles
Menu settings include: white (regular, softer or harder), umami, mixed, sushi/sweet, porridge, brown, GABA brown, steam-reduce, scorch, rinse-free and quick cooking
cETLus listed, tested to comply with FCC standards
2014-05Whirlpool • ADP 9070 IX€500
2014-05Whirlpool • ADPL 9874 IX€530
• Installation type: Free-standing
• Colour: Stainless steel
• Energy efficiency class: A+++
• Number of washing programs: 10
• Drying Type: clean heat
• Electric power: 2100 W
• Energy consumption: 0.83 kWh
• Water consumption: 10 litres
• Noise level: 44 dBA
• Height: 850mm
• Width: 597mm
• Depth: 590mm
Portable Air Conditioner
LG in US • De'Longhi in EU
2017-01De'Longhi • PAC AN112 SILENT€615
Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz): 220-240/50
Dimensions (wxdxh cm): 44.9x39.5x75.0
Weight (Kg): 30
Maximum sound power level dB(A): 63
Noise Pressure Level (min-max) dB(A): 47-50
Air flow (min-med-max): 250/310/350
Dehumidifying capacity (l/h): 40
Fan speed: 3
Timer (min): 24 h
Energy efficiency class: A+
Hose length: 1200mm
Hose diameter: 130mm
Dehumidifying capacity combi mode (l/24h): 26
Airflow (m³/h): 250/310/350
Anti dust filter: ✓
Castor locks: ✓
Condensate recycling system: ✓
Dehumidifying function: ✓
For rooms up to (m³): 110
Input power (W): 950
Maximum cooling capacity: 11000 Btu/h
Noise level max (dB(A)): 50
Only fan function: ✓
Refrigerant gas: R290
Remote control: ✓
Single hole window bracket: ✓
Hand and Stand Mixer
2013-05Breville • VFP040€120
The Breville VFP040 Digital Twin Motor Stand and Hand Food mixer combines the high performance stand food mixer with the ease, speed and versatility of a hand food mixer. Make light work of baking and let the VFP040 step in to mix cake mixtures, whip egg whites, mash potatoes, knead dough and make homemade dips and sauces.
Dual mixing power: This food mixer has a powerful 500w motor, and a patented twin motor - one to power the beaters and the other rotates to rotate bowl which means you have double mixing power to ensure your food is thoroughly mixed. Intelligent Mixing.
12 speed detachable mixer plus 2 bowl speeds: Although you have a choice of 12 speeds to choose from, you can leave the work to the VFP040’s Intelligent motor which senses tougher food mixtures and adds more torque to power through, and you can set the timer on the mixers digital LCD screen so you can continue with the rest of your baking.
4 Attachments Included with the digital hand and stand food mixer are stainless steel spring loaded beaters to ensure 100% contact with the bowl, offset beaters to make it easy to add ingredients whilst mixing, a shaped spatula made especially for the VFP040, and two dough hooks for bread.
2012-05Kenwood • Cooking Chef€900
Wattage: 1500W mixing; 1100W cooking
Colour: Ceramic Silver Paint with Chrome Coloured Detailing
Body Material : Die Cast Aluminium
Speeds: 8 Variable Mixing Speeds and 3 Stirring Speeds
Bowl Tool Material: Stainless Steel
K - Beater: Yes
Dough Tool: New Spiral Dough Tool
Whisk: New Power Whisk
Flexible Beater Included: New Design Cooking Flexible Beater
Splashguard : Yes
Bowl Material: Stainless Steel and Aluminium
Bowl Capacity : 6.7L total capacity; 3L cooking capacity
Capacity - Cake : 4.6kg
Capacity - Dough : 2.6kg
Capacity - Egg Whites: 16
Capacity - Flour for Pastry: 910g
Fold Function: Yes
Timer Function : 3 Hour Timer
Bowl Attachment Outlet : Yes
Slow Speed Attachment Outlet: Yes
Medium Speed Attachment Outlet : Yes
High Speed Attachment Outlet: Yes
Cord Storage: No
Dishwasher Safe: Yes
Recipe Suggestions: Yes
Size: 38.0H x 41.0W x 33.5D
Weight: 13.6kg including Bowl and K Beater
Induction Cooking – 73% More Efficient Than Gas
2014-01Philips • HD4938€42
• High quality full glass panel for premium finish & easy cook
• Sensor touch keys for ease of use
• 24 hours preset timer function for delayed cooking
• upto 2100W for fast cooking
• 10 preset menus for different Indian recipies
• 0 to 3 hours time setting
2016-01Salter • Heston Blumenthal Scale€45
• Large platform (10kg) measures in 1g increments.
• Precision platform (200g) measures in 0.1g increments.
• Add & weigh function for multiple ingredients in the same bowl.
• Aquatronic feature lets you measure liquids.
• Stainless steel platforms for easy and hygienic cleaning.
• Metric and imperial measurements to suit your recipe.
• Use the storage case to keep the platform safe and handy.
Cookware and Kitchenware
2018-01Kilner • Ceramic Fermentation Set€78
Create probiotic rich kimchi and sauerkraut with the easy to use Kilner® Ceramic Fermentation Crock Set. This cleverly designed ceramic crock holds up to 8 Litres of food and features built in helper handles, allowing easy lifting.
With an added feature of a traditional water sealed lid designed to create a natural seal for allowing gases to escape. Two ceramic stones weigh the food down keeping it underneath the brine. Simply add your favourite vegetables, water and salt. Recipes and how to leaflet included.
1 x Ceramic Fermenting/ pickling jar with lid
2 x Ceramic stones
Care & Use
2020-01Braun • Series 9 9390cc€300
• Precision trimmer: The integrated and skin-friendly precision trimmer slides out of the back of the shaver for easy and more accurate sideburn shaping.
• Precision Head lock: The easily accessible Precision Head lock locks the fully flexible shaver head in five positions to achieve a more precise shave. This is especially helpful when shaving hard to reach areas, like under the jawline and under the nose.
• Li-Ion+ battery: Our most advanced Li-lon battery. Now lasts 20% longer. One charge – one month of shaving (new S9 vs previous S9). Quick-charge for one shave in only 5 minutes.
• Wet & Dry: Shave dry or use water, foam or gel for even better gliding and a smoother skin feeling.
• 100% waterproof: Clean your shaver easily under water.
• Automatic voltage adaption
Clipper and Scissors
2020-01Wahl • 5 Star Cordless Senior€135
• Precision fade blade: Adjustable thin profile blade for precision fades, with a flat bottom that allows for closer cutting.
• Powerful cordless motor: Powerful motor that generates a higher blade speed with increased torque for more cutting power.
• Heavy duty: Aluminium metal bottom housing provides a sturdy grip with a weighted feel for precision and control.
• Features Lithium Ion battery technology for fast charging and consistent cutting power. Featuring a 70 minute run time on a single charge. Convenient thumb lever adjusts the taper and texture without changing blades.
2020-01Wahl • 10 Premium Guide Combs€35
Wahl clipper has 45° angle (blade 0°) without guide combs.
With Premium Guide Combs 3421-800 (1-8) clipper has constant 55° angle (blade 10°).
With Plastic Guide Combs 3170-801 (1-8) clipper has variable 55-75° angle (blade 10-30°).
The Premium Guide Combs are made with engineering grade material, making them 70% stronger than our standard Wahl guide combs. Built to be both durable and rigid. The Secure-fit® Technology metal tabs ensure the Premium Cutting Guide has a stronger hold to the blade, preventing it from detaching. Seamlessly glide through the hair offering smooth and easy haircutting. Includes grades #1 – 8, 0.5 and 1.5. Compatible with Wahl professional taper clipper blades.
2022-01 • Nail ScissorsKAI Kasho (Japan) • Zwilling (Germany)
2020-01 • Hair ScissorsJaguar (Germany) • Pre Style Ergo 6.0€48
Handle position: Classic
Steel: stainless chromium steel
Special features: finger support surface, removable finger rest
Cutting edge / Blade: micro-serration
Scissor size: 4.5, 5.5, 5.0, 6.0
Pproduct surface: satin finish / matt
Screw connection: Vario
2022-01Oral-B • iO Series 6€120
Oral-B iO series toothbrushes have frictionless coil motors (other series have “regular” rotary motors). Frictionless coil motor generates a linear up-and-down motion without the need for a cam and gear. Oral-B iO series toothbrushes are more quiet than other Oral-B series toothbrushes.
• Interactive Black & White Display
• Artificial Intelligence Technology
• 5 Smart Brushing Modes
• Smart Pressure Sensor
• Travel Case
• Colours: Alabaster-White, Anthracite-Grey, Black-Onyx, Pink
|3D Clean Tracking
|Power2Go Charging Travel Case
|Standard Travel Case
2018-01Waterpik • WP-660€90
2018-01Waterpik • WP-670€110
Pressure Range: 10 to 100 PSI ( 0.689 to 6.895 Bar )
Flow Rate per Minute: 384 ml
Pulses per Minute: 1400
Number of Pressure Settings: 10
Included Flosser Tips: 7
Water On/Off Switch on Handle: On/Off Slider
Rotating Tip: 360 Degree
Massage Mode: Yes
LED Function Indicator: Yes
Capacity: 651 ml
Capacity in Seconds: 90
Height (with Tip/Brush): 26.29 cm
Max Width (Base): 11.94 cm
Max Depth (Base): 9.65 cm
Unit Weight: 0.662 kg
2016-01Oral-B • ProExpert Advanced Science Deep Clean Toothpaste€4
After brushing, spit out any excess toothpaste. Don't rinse your mouth with water immediately after brushing, as it'll wash away the concentrated fluoride in the remaining toothpaste. Rinsing dilutes it and reduces its preventative effects.
Abrasive: Hydrated Silica
Anti-bad breath: Zinc Citrate
Anti-cavities/gingivitis: Stannous Fluoride (1100ppm)
Anti-cavities: Sodium Fluoride (350ppm)
Anti-plaque/gingivitis: Stannous Chloride
Desensitizer: Sodium Citrate